HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

Yo World Bladers!

July's the time to chill out under palm trees, enjoy an iced tea, take nice Beyblade photographs in the sun, but it's also the time for... HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day!

In order to highlight this generation of tops that is at Beyblade's origin, we want to really focus all of our attention on them in one special day! Here's everything that we've planned this year to fully enjoy Plastic and HMS Beyblades:

And now, I'm lending the mic to a special friend...

BLADER DJ!!

Happy HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day everyone!
THANK YOU KAI-V~~!! (^0^)

HELLO WBO!!

IT WAS LONG SINCE I SENT, BUT NOT IT IS AM SENDING?

WITH EACH YEAR THAT PASS, HMS AND PLASTIC BEY MOVE FURHTER INTO HISTORY … FURHTER INTO THE DEPTHS OF OUR MEMORYS …

BUT WE MUST NEVER FORGET!! WE MUST NEVER FORGET WHAT START IT ALL! WE MUST NEVER FORGET THOSE WHO PAVE THE WAY FOR THE TOMORROW WE NOW LIVE IN! WE MUST NEVER LET THE SPARK WHICH LIT THE FLAME IN OUR BEYHEARTS DIE!!!!

JUST YESTERDAY LIKE SEEM HMS AND PLASTIC BEY IS THE END OF THE BEY … BUT LOOK WHERE ARE WE NOW? LIKE THE DEFY OF GRAVITY OF THE BEY OF TODAY, I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO DEFY THE PASS OF TIME ONCE AGAIN AND CELEBRATE HMS & PLASTICS REMEMBRANCE DAY WITH WBO BLADERS ACROSS THE GLOBE!!

BEYBYE!!!
wow 5 new faces im so going for advanced face

and also yay first post
I have no idea what to say. i could say awsome, but thats an understatement. i can't wait for the week to pass. all this stuff avalable, i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

ps:i needed those credits, now i really want to win in the tournament, too bad i only got 2 plastics, and one is trypio, and we all know how bad he is.
Cool he kai-v I got it right about the plastics tournament!
Looking forward to the festivities

Clicking on the banner doesn't do anything btw
Awesome stuff, I wish I could take part in these event's, But sadly there is no tournament's in the area where I live ....
I LOVE YOU BLADER DJ
BEYBLADE 4EVERRRRRR
Eee

Hopefully there will be one in Texas that week, as I will be there then! Hope to participate this year!
If there is, You better let me know Rai! Tongue_out I hope there is one in Texas too, As it'd be nice to attend a tournament here.
BLADER DJ, Y U LEAVE US SO SOON?!

Awesome. nuf sed
Whoohoo! Blader DJ!

Awwe, no tourneys near my area. Have fun all Plastic & HMS Remembrance Participants!

Must. Get. Tourney. Near. My. Area. Leone_Astonished
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I LOVE YOU BLADER DJ
BEYBLADE 4EVERRRRRR
Eee

SORRY RAIGEKI ... MY HEART IS ALREADY TOOKED BY MINGMING ... BUT MY BEYHEART HAS LOVE FOR ALL BLADER~!!

(Jul. 13, 2012  5:51 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: BLADER DJ, Y U LEAVE US SO SOON?!

I AM STILL LOOK FOR JOB SINCE END OF HMS, SO HAVE I NOT MUCH TIME TO MAKE THE POST UnhappyUnhappy
That's alright with me Blader DJ! Cute

Best of luck getting a job! BEYBYE!!!
Eee I love saying that!

Me and Evo will see if we can get something cooking in Texas...
Blader DJ. The man, the myth, the legend. The famed and spangled announcer of our craft. That crazy, elusive, amazing announcer we all know and love so much.
Shining God MS bless you! We salute you!

Considering my dad just got the New iPad with that amazing camera, I'm entering the photography contest. So psyched! Time to break out my best looking beys and paparazzi them!
Can I take part in the giveaway,even though I am not taking part in any tourney??
Wish i could participate in such an amazing event...nostalgic feelings running through...wanting to give my drigers and dranzers a spin...oh well there is always next year...i hope this continues so long as the blading spirit burns...all the best... Smile
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:05 AM)echoes of hell Wrote: Can I take part in the giveaway,even though I am not taking part in any tourney??

Sorry, as it says in the OP, only participants in HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day events will be eligible to win prizes from this BeyLotto.
Must all tournaments hosted on this day be PLASTIC or HMS?
this is really very cool, i wish i can get anyone of those faces Smile i hope that theres a tourney on 22nd in my area Grin
Can I donate by Standard Charter account..? PayPal isn't available in Pakistan..
Now i want to take part in the event.....!!!! its super cool, but man the rain is unpredictable here.. and those prizes incredibly awesome.
yes finaly
Yeah! A rememberance day! Now I have an excuse for getting more beys!
I hope I can maybe go to a tournament!
OMG Blader DJ posted in this thread! Yeah!
aWeSoMe!!!Hope there is a tournament in hyderabad!!
Good thing that I'm getting my Plastics soon, huh? XD

Aw, man, July 22nd is gonna be a great day!! My first Plastics day, I might be able to donate the $10 for BLACK (can you accept it physically? My PayPal account's been suspended...), an ADVANCE Booster, AND the possibility of a MAROON, FLAXEN, OR CELESTE booster as well!!

Hopefully Dark_Mousy can get Plastics worked out. I'd love to participate in this thing! Smile