HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

(Jul. 21, 2012  5:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A new contestant might enter the game too...

Ελληνική υπερηφάνεια!

Its good to have you guys on board Smile
Wow, Greece. glad to see that community step up!
It's really not "stepping up", a whole bunch of Greek members signed up recently and they're very, very keen on having tournaments and so on, so they were already up that step when they joined (which is awesome).

It'd be really cool to see them do something for Plastics or HMS, and I'd love to see what combinations they use if they do a plastics tournament, given a lot of them haven't been WBO members for long.

I hope everyone keeps a close eye on the combos, this is one of the few times a year us plastics nuts get to pore over tournament data, and seeing as neither myself or ultra have managed to get our respective communities together for it, it'd be nice to at least see what others do!
dragoon msuv is super rare
I really don't want to sound annoying, but at the moment exists an answer to my two questions? Thank you very much!
(Jul. 16, 2012  2:53 AM)Galaxy Wrote: A couple of questions:

1. Will the Face Booster Advance be awarded for each Plastic and\or HMS event, or it will be awarded only on time even if there's more than one event?

2. Will the names be put twice, in this Beylotto, if there are two events - as it happened for the previous Beylotto - or only one time?

Thanks Smile

(Jul. 22, 2012  12:10 AM)Galaxy Wrote: I really don't want to sound annoying, but at the moment exists an answer to my two questions? Thank you very much!
(Jul. 16, 2012  2:53 AM)Galaxy Wrote: A couple of questions:

1. Will the Face Booster Advance be awarded for each Plastic and\or HMS event, or it will be awarded only on time even if there's more than one event?

2. Will the names be put twice, in this Beylotto, if there are two events - as it happened for the previous Beylotto - or only one time?

Thanks Smile
1. It will be awarded for both.
2. One entry per event.

Are you completely sure?
Source? Because the last time I talked with Kai-V, she replied me that the whole Committee was talking about my question to arrive at an official decision Smile

Thanks anyway! Smile
For the second question I am sure, because somebody else asked that in this thread. As for the first I was assuming that the same rules applied.
Sorry to mislead you. And you're welcome anyways hah Smile
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:16 AM)Galaxy Wrote: Are you completely sure?
Source? Because the last time I talked with Kai-V, she replied me that the whole Committee was talking about my question to arrive at an official decision Smile

Thanks anyway! Smile

It seems that it will be like what PattyCakeChamp! answered.
Happy HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day everyone! Good luck to all of those participating in the tournaments Grin
I dont no y they just got rid of hms/plasic blades but no tourneys near my area Unhappy sigh
God luck everyone. Wish I was there!
And remember, record those combos and matchups!
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: It'd be really cool to see them do something for Plastics or HMS, and I'd love to see what combinations they use if they do a plastics tournament, given a lot of them haven't been WBO members for long.

They have hosted a Plastics tournament. Looks pretty darn professional to me!

(Jul. 22, 2012  1:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, slightly late because I wanted to be the first, but :

You'll have to get up earlier than that if you wanted to XD

I completely forget, but better late then never, so ...

July 22 is the 203rd day of the year. It was also the day that the Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping was restored to power in 1977.

But, more importantly ...

Happy HMS+Plastics day everybody!
From what I've heard about their time with BB-10's, this is one community I won't push to buy Tornado Attacks lol, but I love the use of Appolon on the sign :3

Looks as good as any plastic tournament I've seen. Could do with some more customization going on but I must say they do look like they know what they're doing with tournaments and organisation! Really glad to have them here.
I know that isn't WBO (I think), but it looks very well done! I LOVE the fist-bump before the matches!

HAPPY PLASTICS AND HMS REMEMBERANCE DAY!!

Ah, slightly late because I wanted to be the first, but :

Happy HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day everyone!
OMG, it's Selena Gomez's birthday today. Seriously, get to the more important stuff:

Picking up speed, running out of time.
Going head to head, its the way of life
Gotta fall down and eat ground to get back up again!
LETS BEYBLADE!

Happy HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day everyone!
Can I get the face booster black 2?
You need to donate money first. If you have done that then it then your notification to the staff really shouldn't be in this thread.
Just returned from one of the best events of this year!

Thank you very much everyone!

P.s.: Glad to see Greece in this event! Very well done guys Grin
I'm glad to hear you had fun!

I can't wait to read all the results and winning combinations from all the tournaments tomorrow! Grin
Happy Remembrance!

Without the original Beyblade series, I honestly can't imagine what my life would be like. Crazy.
Happy Remembrance Day everyone!!

India's first event went successfully. I got to see lots of new combos. So, for me Plastic/HMS>>>>MFB.
Happy HMS and Plastics Rememberance Day everybody!

DJ - Yeah!