HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

Happy Pla-
Oh wait, it's 1:33AM on Monday the 23rd here.

Damn.

Still, I spent most of my day yesterday playing with plastics and/or photographing draciel f with various amounts of metal balls so I guess that's something hey?
yeah plastics and remeberence day me and and my freinds are havin a big neighborhood tournament in vegas its not official of course but since we cant really fly out to other locations at the time we having one here only using plastics and a another using hms this is going to be fun prizes are supported by donaters and parents and we got rare hmas and plastics like dranzer ms,dragoon ms,dragoon v2,and draciel g nib black recolor version and we have even morethan that with japanese launchers,mfbs,and special beyblade sticers from japan that go on specific beys like earth eagle,l-drago,pegasus,ect so happy hms and plastics remeberance day everybody
so sad uk one got cancelled *sighs*
The Toronto events were a success! Had a great time today, with Bladers both new and old to each series.

(Jul. 22, 2012  4:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Happy Remembrance!

Without the original Beyblade series, I honestly can't imagine what my life would be like. Crazy.

You should come to Toronto next year to play in our Remembrance Day tournaments. If you have any Plastics/HMS left from your collection, that is. Tongue_out
My first Beyblade event, nice to meet everyone and had lots of fun! Looking forward to the next one in Toronto!
I've got nothing left haha. Someone bring me a 10bBistool.
If I didn't need my BB Semi Flat, I'd KO mine to you from here Tongue_out_wink
Well, I had fun in Goldsboro, despite being 4-4, and losing to a newbie, but hey, I had fun!!

So, when do we expect the Lotto results to be in??
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:08 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: So, when do we expect the Lotto results to be in??

Whenever we will have received all the results from the tournaments. So far, I think we only have Dark_Mousy's results.
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Whenever we will have received all the results from the tournaments. So far, I think we only have Dark_Mousy's results.

Honestly Im afraid to submit them late. Im afraid of your wrath kai v
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:46 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2012  3:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Whenever we will have received all the results from the tournaments. So far, I think we only have Dark_Mousy's results.

Honestly Im afraid to submit them late. Im afraid of your wrath kai v

Lol hahahahaha why you make me laugh? That hurt! >:l
I really had fun on Sunday, and really surprised that I won 1st in our HMS tournament!

Plus, I beat Arupaeo. That's like impossible Tongue_out
Yo is it possible to do a plastics and hms vs mf blades? i think it would work iwould come if i could shame i cant host one
(Jul. 24, 2012  1:10 PM)oldbeys Wrote: Yo is it possible to do a plastics and hms vs mf blades? i think it would work iwould come if i could shame i cant host one

July 22nd is already over ... And no, what you have mentioned is not part of the possible tournament formats. You should read our Rulebooks :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
I had a lot of fun in MD. It was nice to everybody again. I had a lot of fun in both Plastics and HMS.
Thanks to Angry Face and Arupaeo for letting me use their beys.

I am really excited for BeyLotto.
I had a lot of fun!hope there is a new one next year!!!by then I will be prepare!
I just realized I got 12 credits for this day.
Hey I never got credits for this day :-(. When do I get my credits.
its to bad that la dident get a ternamnt
la*
(Jul. 30, 2012  5:19 AM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: Hey I never got credits for this day :-(. When do I get my credits.

You will get your Credits when the tourney gets processed! Smile

His tournament was processed, Jan.
didn't get my credits and when are winners announced
(Jul. 30, 2012  11:41 PM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: didn't get my credits and when are winners announced

Was the tournament you participated in really 'processed' ? There are a lot of tournaments in the Beypoint Queue, so even if the HMS and plastics tournaments cannot be processed in the Beypoint System, we usually do them in chronological order anyway.

Also, we do not have all the lists of participants yet, nor the results, so it can take a while still ...
cant wait to see who wins
I still never got my credidt. It'd been like 2-3 weeks and I sill never got the credits