HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

i wish something held on chennai on 22 nd on some mall
WinkWinkWink
Cool This is going to be awesome!Tongue_out_wink
will if get 12 credits if
on the 22nd July,
i attend 2 plastics and HMS tournaments
do we get 6 credits if we enter plastics and hms together? because 3 for entering one tourney riight so 3 for plastics and 3 for HMS or just a total of 3 credits for entering both the tourneys..?
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:01 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: do we get 6 credits if we enter plastics and hms together? because 3 for entering one tourney riight so 3 for plastics and 3 for HMS or just a total of 3 credits for entering both the tourneys..?
yes we get 6 in total just for participating

Hope dark leopard ms gets reborn .............
Thanks so much im entering and whats a face booster if u dont mind me asking
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:32 PM)matthewarick2 Wrote: Thanks so much im entering and whats a face booster if u dont mind me asking

Everybody that competes in a HMS or Plastics Rememberance Day Tournament gets a Face Booser Advanced
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:35 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2012  10:32 PM)matthewarick2 Wrote: Thanks so much im entering and whats a face booster if u dont mind me asking

Everybody that competes in a HMS or Plastics Rememberance Day Tournament gets a Face Booser Advanced

That does not answer his question at all ...

matthewarick2, Face Boosters are like Random Boosters : it contains a few mysterious Faces, and you could get any of them depending on your luck. To know more about the Faces we have here, you should consult the Help section.
hey Kai-V,we're planning to have two plastics+HMS Tournaments.
we've found a shaded place as a solution to rain problems.
do we have a green signal to host 2 tournaments in a day?
cause that'll be EPIC!!
also,we want to spend more time with plastics and HMS beys
You can host one plastic tournament and one HMS tournament in the same day, yes.
no,no,you got me wrong,Kai-V
TWO PLASTICS AND TWO HMS TOURNAMENTS
we wanna make it EPIC!
That is exactly what I hoped you did not mean, hence why I answered something that was possibly for another question ...

No, you cannot do that. We are actually really serious about installing a rule where only one tournament of a format can be held in one day.
I actually thought about the possibility of that last night, but figured no one would be bold enough to propose doing it, haha.
Kai-V
should have known you were kinda shunning the topic
smart woman
yeah,that's fine.
thanks for crushing our blader's spirit
(is it due to the amount of credits we'll recieve?)
It is really just pure abuse at that point. Whoever won in the first [format] tournament will almost certainly win again or get in the top three in the second event of the same format ... It is not fair at all, to the people playing at the tournament(s) and losing, but also to everybody else around the world who, for some circumstances, can only participate in one tournament a day, if not once every month.
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:53 AM)th!nk Wrote: I actually thought about the possibility of that last night, but figured no one would be bold enough to propose doing it, haha.

well.,i would have been to propose that but i wanted the green signal from Beyblade's Highest Authority
(Jul. 19, 2012  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is really just pure abuse at that point. Whoever won in the first [format] tournament will almost certainly win again or get in the top three in the second event of the same format ... It is not fair at all, to the people playing at the tournament(s) and losing, but also to everybody else around the world who, for some circumstances, can only participate in one tournament a day, if not once every month.

we usually care about beyblade Speechless
when it comes to beyblade,we as a group,don't hold grudges over losing.for us,beyblade is kinda a recreational hobby.to me,it soothes my body.
honestly,when i'm at a tournament,i feel like i've released all of my stress.talking on a worldwide basis,maybe doing such a thing,ie,two tournaments,will help in making people more active
we need something more than Benkei's "Wun Dae Turnaament!"
Smile
Perhaps there will be some people who will severely benefit from winning two tournaments in a row, and they know it, and of course they will not do anything to prevent that from happening. We cannot be certain that everybody has the purest intentions.
man-o-man,you type too fast without any grammatical error or typo!
guess that's why you're the Authority!
i thought having two of plastics and HMS won't harm because beypoints are not at stake and i don't this anyone has bad intentions whatsoever
and i don't think it's necessary for people to win two tournaments in a row
NObody can do that(pun intended)if you've been living in this world for decades,you would know,MIRACLES HAPPEN!
Well zeneo, 4 events is just overdoing it. Most of the people attending(including me) have to leave early so it is not possible to stay so long to attend all 4 events.

Secondly, we all are interested in beyblade. But, we really should be in a limit. (Okay, I agree I have broken this limit for the most times by holding 2-3 events in a day thrice XD). And it wont really be good for anyone's beyspirit to see the same person winning again and again and again. That's the reason Legend Relic lost his last two tournaments too. He might have grown tired of winning and seeing him win so often, others must have taken their skiils to the next level against him.

Well, we finally got the event approved for this day. I hope it wont be ruined by rain. Also, since this will be my first plastics tournament without GRASS CUTTER(its SAR broke Crying), I hope Driger V2 and my Dranzer combo can be useful this time.
Nobody-you're truly lucky with events
26th may Pune
27th may Mumbai
i didn't see the Pune event.otherwise,i would have come along with nikhil
he's kinda my babysitter,you know
XD
Just letting everyone know that North Carolina [USA] is having a plastic tourney this weekend on Sunday. So come join us.
I have finally updated the opening post with the full, current list of tournaments for HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day.

At the moment, we have 12 tournaments in 7 different countries! A new contestant might enter the game too...