HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day - July 22nd!

So much seems to have happened since I have gone...

I was waiting for Plastics/HMS Remembrance Day since last October, only to realize that it falls during the time of my examinations... What a shame.... Crying
All those prizes for the BeyLotto are superbly tempting, and also those new Faces that have been made available now. Smile
Pretty impressed by the idea of an exclusive(?) Plastics/HMS Remembrance Day Face Booster ADVANCE, haha!
I wish I could be a part of this celebration, but alas! I am a bit too busy than usual (something that I never expected to happen sooo soon this year).

So, whoever has a chance to be a part of this event, make it your best! Grin
Enjoy guys!
SO AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!!!! BLADER DJ FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

So happy for a GUARANTEED Face!

Arg though, chances are I won't place.
But then again, maybe not!!!

So lucky to have a Committee member in the Area (Arupaeo).
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:52 AM)zionson Wrote: Must all tournaments hosted on this day be PLASTIC or HMS?

You could host a tournament that uses the Standard Format, but it would be really awkward, and it certainly would not count for any of the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day festivities, including the BeyLotto.
Maybe we could have a twitter hashtag so we could all have a giant conversation on twitter. Maybe something like #beybladeremembrance or #hms&plasticday
#beybladeday #plasticbeyblade. Just some thoughts blader dj Kai v what do you think
(Jul. 13, 2012  2:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:52 AM)zionson Wrote: Must all tournaments hosted on this day be PLASTIC or HMS?

You could host a tournament that uses the Standard Format, but it would be really awkward, and it certainly would not count for any of the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day festivities, including the BeyLotto.

Of course. I guess we'll skip this one. Not sure how many participants I can get for a plastics or HMS generation tourney, hehe
Do all tournaments have to be held the 22nd?
Beydays just wound up and now this? You guys are just too awesome Eee
[Image: 23488084.jpg]
(Jul. 13, 2012  3:01 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Do all tournaments have to be held the 22nd?

Yes it has to be the 22nd. If it was anything different then it would be stated.
Couple questions. One, if I participated in a Plastics and HMS tourney, do I get put in the Beylotto twice and get 6 credits for participating and get two Face Booster ADVANCED?
Why??? Why must this awesome day be exactly at the time when everyone's schools/colleges have started in Mumbai and Pune??
Last year I had to give up on it because I didn't have enough plastics and this year because others wont be able to make it. I hope some miraculous thing happens and allows me to be a part of an event. XD
Please send me a PM if there are any tournaments in Louisiana.
AHAAHAHA OH GOD BLADER DJ! <3 <3

I know I cannot match ming-ming, but I love you!

Hopefully I can get my tournament off the ground, but it isn't looking too good right now. Love the new face booster, Jiraiya MS, BDMS and SCMS Faces will be targets once I have the cash to spare, those are my 3 favourite HMS emblems :3
Long live the HMS! And Blader DJ, good job hosting the WBA tournament finals in Metal Masters(lol)!
@th!nk: You've got to make it happen man! It's not everyday that you get a chance to win a brand spanking new Dragoon MSUV...
Those prizes are wonderful (It's hard to say whether I like #1 or #2 more, actually, I have an MSUV, but no Wolborg MS and I love the ice blue one, but then, Red Driger V2 is one of my favourite beys), but the main drive for me is the enjoyment of a real good Plastics battle, there's really nothing like it.
It's really just a matter of getting the people, but Perth is really inactive nowadays. I'm hoping this announcement will draw the few more we need in, haha.
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Thank you guys!
The HVS is the system with beys like Virgo DF145BS and Libra DF145BS,right?
(Jul. 13, 2012  10:18 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: The HVS is the system with beys like Virgo DF145BS and Libra DF145BS,right?

Wow.
No, no it isn't. Heck, there's not even an "HVS"... BeyWiki should provide you with answers if you couldn't work them out for yourself from the first post of this thread...
(Jul. 13, 2012  10:19 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  10:18 PM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: The HVS is the system with beys like Virgo DF145BS and Libra DF145BS,right?

Wow.
No, no it isn't. Heck, there's not even an "HVS"... BeyWiki should provide you with answers if you couldn't work them out for yourself from the first post of this thread...

I MISSED TYPED!!!!!
Are you typing with your elbows? V is a couple keys away from m lol
Plus, how do you get HWS mixed up with HMS? They're entirely different systems lol
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:56 AM)Tris Wrote: Whoohoo! Blader DJ!

Awwe, no tourneys near my area. Have fun all Plastic & HMS Remembrance Participants!

Must. Get. Tourney. Near. My. Area. Leone_Astonished

We should host one in Vancouver! I really want to partake in this event!

Good thinking bladerdj rememberence day.
BLADER DJ MARRY MEEEEE

It's pretty hard to get MingMing though loool.

So now that I'm back, I reaaally wish I could get in that lotto. The reason why I joined here originally was to get a MSUV before I got into MFB...

Great to see Remembrance Day is back, and hopefully the Big Apple will get a tournament going soon! I'd be willing to judge if I can come, but not host.