Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Somehow, some way, I knew you'd return Cute
That's kind of coincidental, because earlier today I was watching your Dranzer V2 vs Burning Kerberous video, haha Tongue_out
Anyway, welcome back!
You may be back in black, but once you go black you never go back. Wink

Welcome back man! Better change that user title now, hah.
I havent been coming on at all. I really want to try and come on more lately because I miss it here. So maybe you guys might see me around more often?
DONE WITH MY EXAMS AT LAST! English was the hardest and Biology was the easiest. Funny how back in middle school, English was easy and Biology was hard for me. WOOOT. Quick question for yall, what are animals called when they eat producers and animals?; Q2) In what ways does Enzyme change ?

Anyway, seems like Kries Cyngus has been released so I was told! Gonna look into that. -vanishes-
Omnivores and when the shape changes due to changes in temperature or pH? That was easy... :\

I have midterms coming up, so I will be posting less, however I will be silently stalkingreading through the topics on WBO. After 2 weeks or so, I will be fully back, but till then salutations my fellow comrades!
Ah, so, I'm gonna leave. Dunno when I'm guna come back, probably a few months or so. It's just that Beyblade isn't so appeling to me anymore. I'm concentrating more on maplestory and yugioh, now. I hope my beyspirit will be re-ignited one day. (Btw, I'm on Bera in maple)

Thanks to all the mods who helped me, mainly Kai-V, kei and Hazel.

Thanks CRU and SDC for all the Graphics you taught me about.

And many others, such as th!nk. I'm truly sorry that I forgot some names.

I will still be on a few times each week for 5-10 minutes, to check for new releses and sometimes help around Build me a combo. Until then, Bye!

tRiblaDeQ

That's it, i've lost 60% of what interest I had when I got back into beyblades.
I'm out for a bit, lurking for now.
Oh my goodness, I should start making a list of people I don't want to leave and people who I want to come back.

Stop leaving!
(Jan. 15, 2012  3:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Ah, see you. You're a super kind guy, and I absolutely love your graphics! The graphics contests you were in interested me a lot!

Thanx man.
I really appreciated your support when I first started testing.
(Jan. 20, 2012  12:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Oh my goodness, I should start making a list of people I don't want to leave and people who I want to come back.

Stop leaving!

Do it, and send them all plastics.
(Jan. 20, 2012  5:57 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2012  12:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Oh my goodness, I should start making a list of people I don't want to leave and people who I want to come back.

Stop leaving!

Do it, and send them all plastics.

THIS SO MUCH OMG

Anyways, I'm back from a somewhat short week, I'm back. Right now I'm at my fathers, but I'm sure that when I return home, my internet will have been restored. Smile

So yeah, I'm back for now.

SO MUCH BEY NEWS DAYUM
On my way home. Wasn't a hugely noticeable break because I got mobile reception, but yeah, time to watch the new releases in action. Didn't finish all 20 articles but I made serious headway, and when I post my compatibility document (for those who haven't seen it in dan's dragoon v2 thread), you will understand how I fell short.

Writing about plastics with a cider in one hand, dog sitting next to me, laptop in front of me, and an ocean view just past it (summer here btw) is basically my ideal holiday. No photos though, sadly.

Yeah, spent a holiday kicking back and writing about spinning tops, ain't I exciting?!
An extremely odd, and intriguing species, the th!nk sits around all day with a cider in one hand, dog sitting next to it, laptop in front, and an ocean view just past it, is basically the ideal holiday of this wondrous, magical creature.

u excitin nao
Just got back from a *rainy* Snow Tubing campout with the Scouts. No Internet + cold weather + annoying younger Scouts = terriblu
But, I'm back, and I hope to get back to posting again Cute
(Jan. 22, 2012  8:41 PM)Primal Wrote: Just got back from a *rainy* Snow Tubing campout with the Scouts. No Internet + cold weather + annoying younger Scouts = terriblu

Should've taken Hell Kerbecs and taught them to spin tops.
(Jan. 22, 2012  8:55 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  8:41 PM)Primal Wrote: Just got back from a *rainy* Snow Tubing campout with the Scouts. No Internet + cold weather + annoying younger Scouts = terriblu

Should've taken Hell Kerbecs and taught them to spin tops.
Some of them were talking about tops on the ride back, and one even mentioned that he had a Plastic Tongue_out
Would've been a good idea, though.
never actually said i was leaving... but im back now for iBlade and Renegade Reviews
I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.
Nah, nobody hates you! It's a shame you have to leave, all that matters though is you enjoying Beyblades and life. So see you!
ugh, sorry for not being around everyone
i keep getting sick, basically ever week for January i get another sickness. but i am hoping to be better in February, so yeah, for the third time i am back.... man this is getting old
ahhh its good to be bak iv got a lot of catching up to do but im glad ive come out of retirement just a new era of beyblading seems to b about to begin
Yeah you're back! Didn't think you were coming back. There's a tourney this weekend in Regents Park if you're free.
(Jan. 24, 2012  1:44 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: I am sorry that I am leaving, but I think there are more people that hate than people that like me. I am sorry that I am not a good member, but I had a good time. I made a few friends like Titi, Primal, iBeyblader, Universe2, Storm Dragoon, and Harkins. I have just realize that I like this website as much as I like school, and if I want to still be happy while I'm blading, I will have to leave. I will still go on once in a while, PM, go to tourneys, and captain my team. It is just that I will not be posting. I feel like I need to be somewhere where I am appreciated. Goodbye. Smile

EDIT: Just in case the tourney gets approved, I will still check that.

As Shaba said, no one hates you!
And seems like you really do enjoy staying on this site.
You might have been scolded by a few members for doing some wrong things, but that doesn't account for hatred. We do it probably because we want to see you get better and better. Smile

So, if you enjoy staying around here, please stay. If you have other plans, no one's stopping you from enjoying your life! Grin
Ah, I'm not really going to be coming on for this week. Let's just say..some troubles. I'll pop up once in a while...but maybe not for like a day or two. Don't worry, I'm coming back! Just saying, if you PM me, I may not respond immediately. Just a heads up.