Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Will be gone for a couple of weeks.
School's re-opening so yeah...most likely to be online on weekends or so
(Dec. 30, 2011  3:24 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Sorry for leaving a bit, should be tip-top soon!

Welcome back, BBS. Smile
You'll be happy to see the new releases in action.
You are just in time to see the performance of the super-heavy Diablo. Wink
i have not been on for the last 2 months or so
i am actually leaving. i may come back but im just not so interested anymore
i might sell my beys so yea
ill pop on everynow and then but not really posting and such ...
(Dec. 28, 2011  9:38 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Man, this is usually the first place I come to since I'm so on and off with the community and Beyblade. After realizing that Yu-Gi-Oh! is hurting the back pocket, I've decided to take a break from it.

I have been on as a Guest at times to see how things are, and with a myriad of new releases, I suppose I should catch up on my reading.

Tbh, I'm not sure where I'm heading with the hobby, but I'll be back online a bit more often to see how things are; the community is what I've missed more than the hobby itself.

Yeah screw Yu-Gi-Oh, play some spinning tops. Come awwwwwnnn, get back in the Beyblade groove! I should PM you a ton like before so you can get back into Beyblades, haha.
for the last few months i have been really busy. but now i am back.... again

i wont be super involved with the meta-game though (i will still be involved, just not as much), it is just boring to me and i don't have the kind of money to keep up with all the new releases (thanks goodness for winning that give away). but i will still answer questions and be as awesome as ever Tongue_out

my goal this year: to improve, teach, and become an advance member (yeah... i had to put that in there)
(Jan. 05, 2012  10:46 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: for the last few months i have been really busy. but now i am back.... again

i wont be super involved with the meta-game though (i will still be involved, just not as much), it is just boring to me and i don't have the kind of money to keep up with all the new releases (thanks goodness for winning that give away). but i will still answer questions and be as awesome as ever Tongue_out

my goal this year: to improve, teach, and become an advance member (yeah... i had to put that in there)

Gasp
We need you for now! We got Crash recently, which is a heavier version of Midnight! We wanted to see more of your awesome Upper Attack tests, haha! Wink
You came in, won the giveaway, and now you are going. You'll return again, and maybe you'll win another giveaway? Chocked_2
I won't let this happen, no! Even I, and many others wish to win!
jk! Tongue_out
Don't worry, he's already PM'ed me with a super insane idea that will blow your mind.
Welcome back lord Wolfblade! Glad to see you back buddy! Smile
Super insane idea? Is it dangerous?
LET ME IN! Eee
haha

thanks for the welcome back guys. it is really great to be back Smile

Janstarblast: No, all the giveaways will be mine Supaburn
Rai: judging by how you posted in my new thread, you already know Tongue_out_wink
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:30 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Will be gone for a couple of weeks.

This. I'm retiring. Just trolling around my last days on the WBO. Reason:- School and Cardfight Vanguard. Bye guys.
Edit:- I will still be here just to check out the giveaways, and maybe continue my monthly donation.
(Jan. 09, 2012  1:52 PM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:30 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Will be gone for a couple of weeks.

This. I'm retiring. Just trolling around my last days on the WBO. Reason:- School and Cardfight Vanguard. Bye guys.
Edit:- I will still be here just to check out the giveaways, and maybe continue my monthly donation.

NOOOO!!!!!!

Can I haz a face? Ur collection?
Haven't been on lately nor posting much, exams cramming on me. Starting tomorrow and lately, I have been listening to Lil B and installed a drumming application for my attempt to be in the music industry. I'll be back posting full time soon though. See you guys later.!
Oh well that sucks Whattzer. You're a good member and you'll be missed by me.
Beyblade doesn't interest me anymore. I also don't have time for it anymore. School isn't letting me do anything right now. See you guys later.
Bye.
See ya Stealth, you were a pretty cool guy. Enjoy life as is, and hopefully your Beyspirit will be reignited someday. Smile
See you around Whatzzer. See you again one day. Some of you may have noticed, but I haven't been posting much, and that's because my internet is out. I am not sure when I will fully return, hopefully it will be soon. I'll try to post as much as I can though. :p
Ugh stop leaving people jeez. Go play plastics or something instead of MFB.

Going on holiday, be back on the 21st, will try to keep in touch through my mobile internet but it's generally patchy and glitchy so if like, posts are cut off half way, it's because my internet played up. I will also not be here as much as usual and only reply to things I see and generally that are either important or about plastics.

NO!!!!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE TO STAY!!!
Wow, almost a week without you around...
Well, enjoy your holidays, but yeah, you have to return. And lets hope that I do not see that old note* in your signature again.... Smile

*I am no longer interested in MFB.........blahblahblah...................I love talking plastics though!

You see, most of WBO's userbase is interested in MFB (even I am, as I do not have much plastic equipment), and its always fun to have people like you around! Joyful_2
Don't stress, I still have passable mobile internet, but don't expect to see me around build me a combo etc too much, and if you need to get in touch or want me to see something, pm me (include a link if it's the latter). On the upside, a couple of days after I return I should get my last order of plastics, which should let me complete the 18 or so drafts, draft rewrites, and article rewrites I have planned (though I'll probably get lazy and only do a few, I got loads of stuff done today). Seems like a lot, and pretty no-life ish, but on holiday, I like to laze around with a fan and the sea breeze, either writing or reading, or exercising my mind somehow. I also try to minimise internet use as best I can (maybe so I only use it as much as most people do at home) so yeah :p

As for the mfb thing, my interest is still pretty weak tbh (limited metagame, limited customisation), but this holiday wouldn't cause me to lose interest. If anything, all the plastics writing will make me want to escape to mfb land.
Well, that is great to hear! Grin
See you when you return! Until then,
Build Me A Combo is my domain! Cool
I'm probably not going to be that involved in the wbo that more.
The community is growing, and I'm happy for that, there are just more things to do though. I'm in an area were its hard to make it to tourneys and I'm going to be moving more. I might still go to a tourney or two to strike fear back in the other bladers, just for fun. And after my beypoints upload I'll probably have a solid spot in the top 10. I can say that I didn't do as much as I wanted on this organization, and I've made a couple mistakes. Even though I have a good rank, doesn't necessarily mean I was perfect. I would like to contribute to my community, but its not really my choice whether we can drive, if it was a year later than I would drive myself, lol. As I've said before, I really wish I could have benefited the community more, but, I really haven't had the time. And for all my friends I don't think I'll be completely gone, keep it up. I'm also sorry for leaving some of the graphics tournaments, again, I should have managed my time better.

Peace
Ah, see you. You're a super kind guy, and I absolutely love your graphics! The graphics contests you were in interested me a lot!
I'm back:3

Well, I took Th!nks advice and started using plastics again. I'm not fully into the hobby, but I find myself occasionally pulling the stadiums out from under my bed. So I thought about this forum, and here I am.

(Jan. 17, 2012  12:13 AM)Sparta Wrote: I'm back:3
MAH PRAYERZ HAVE BEEN ANSWERED
Welcome back, buddy! :3