Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Bye bro!, I hope you come back! 👋
Good Luck and Hope you can watch beyblade, play beyblades, and be on this site.
While doing this what I said at the top start of the thread, I will be looking at just the previews for Beyblade Burst that are on Netflix and my parents said I can keep the titles is my favorite shows list. I not returning yet, I’m just wanting to return to give an update to everyone while they still in this thread.

UPDATE: This is the current update to everyone on here that I been rewarded to keep all of the anime series on my favorite shows lists and that I can keep the DVDs in the Amazon Shopping Basket.

UPDATE #2: When I’ve been approved by my parents to do this, I’ll update my profile picture to my favorite character Valt and that I’ll be trusted on here! I may have to file a second appeal to my parents on why they should put Beyblade to green.
Alright everyone I've decided to leave the bey community for good. I just don't enjoy the show or the toys anymore. Thinking of selling my stuff IDK if I should. my interest in burst is dying day by day the show is just pointless atm. To a point where even the bad metal fight season outclasses this stuff, we are getting. I expected too much from s6 but I can imagine the future season to be no better than what we had. Honestly if the original and burst god was their best work then yeah it's no point watching this show since the plot was average than the actual good anime. Till then take care, I just like how ridiculous the prices are getting each season. I am not into spinning tops anymore rather Pokemon.

-Legend Red Eye
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:20 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: Alright everyone I've decided to leave the bey community for good. I just don't enjoy the show or the toys anymore. Thinking of selling my stuff IDK if I should. my interest in burst is dying day by day the show is just pointless atm. To a point where even the bad metal fight season outclasses this stuff, we are getting. I expected too much from s6 but I can imagine the future season to be no better than what we had. Honestly if the original and burst god was their best work then yeah it's no point watching this show since the plot was average than the actual good anime. Till then take care, I just like how ridiculous the prices are getting each season. I am not into spinning tops anymore rather Pokemon.

-Legend Red Eye

Why don't u like beyblade anymore
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  1:20 AM)KataXHerc Wrote: Alright everyone I've decided to leave the bey community for good. I just don't enjoy the show or the toys anymore. Thinking of selling my stuff IDK if I should. my interest in burst is dying day by day the show is just pointless atm. To a point where even the bad metal fight season outclasses this stuff, we are getting. I expected too much from s6 but I can imagine the future season to be no better than what we had. Honestly if the original and burst god was their best work then yeah it's no point watching this show since the plot was average than the actual good anime. Till then take care, I just like how ridiculous the prices are getting each season. I am not into spinning tops anymore rather Pokemon.

-Legend Red Eye

idk maybe he posted IT IN THIS THREAD ON THE POST YOU QUOTED
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:21 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Why don't u like beyblade anymore

idk maybe he posted IT IN THIS THREAD ON THE POST YOU QUOTED

Lol
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:21 AM)beykid44 Wrote: idk maybe he posted IT IN THIS THREAD ON THE POST YOU QUOTED

Lol

don't you agree?
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:37 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  2:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Lol

don't you agree?
Course, just thought it was funny
(Jan. 16, 2021  8:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

-Legend Red Eye

School, new interest, etc. as he states, he likes Pokémon better.

-Legend Red Eye

Sucks to see you go. Take care mate!

Id recommend giving S6 a chance at least.
I’m gonna be taking a break from beyblade at least until COVID dies down, it’s been hard trying to purchase and battle with beyblades due to some of my places closing down, I will still be active on WBO. PS I know there’s a thread for this but I didn’t really think it would fit, also my search was acting up.
Hello guys I’m back and I’m deciding to change my profile picture to my favorite character in Beyblade Burst Turbo since I’m gonna be start being active more on this site.
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:26 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello guys I’m back and I’m deciding to change my profile picture to my favorite character in Beyblade Burst Turbo since I’m gonna be start being active more on this site.

yay! welcome back! Grin
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:36 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  12:26 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hello guys I’m back and I’m deciding to change my profile picture to my favorite character in Beyblade Burst Turbo since I’m gonna be start being active more on this site.

yay! welcome back! Grin

Thanks! (As in Valt’s voice)
Perhaps I am being a little bit paranoid, but anyone know what happened to Ali Baba?
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:48 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: I hAvE rEtURneD

Welcome back!

Welcome back dude

n i c e

welcome back!
(Jan. 25, 2021  5:48 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

Welcome back!

(Jan. 25, 2021  5:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Welcome back dude
What's changed?

wOW wELcOme BacK!1

no srsly welcome back Smile
Hey, just to say that I'll leave WBO for a while, when I get some time I'll post something. Later
(Jan. 25, 2021  7:24 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Hey, just to say that I'll leave WBO for a while, when I get some time I'll post something. Later

Alright have a nice break!
i'll be leaving tomorrow as i will be going on a massive writing binge.

(i'll be on today and i might be on some tomorrow.)