Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Apr. 09, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote: I have no presence in this community what so ever, so nobody will really care, but I'm leaving. It's hard to explain to i won't but I feel its just the right choice. I'll still be keeping up with beyblade news through Zankye's channel and probably buy the beys as well. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but given I said before I don't have much of a presence in this community so I don't think y'all will be concerned if I am coming back in the first place. And this is a good community so its not you guys that are making me leave btw. just writing this is kinda akward in a way, so I'll just end it here. and I would probably want my most lkely final words here to be beyblade related, so yeah. cya Smile

3 2 1 Go Shoot!

I certainly noticed you. Hope you come back. Also I don’t mind if it’s hard to explain, I would also like to know why you are leaving.
(Apr. 09, 2020  1:05 AM)snoc Wrote: I have no presence in this community what so ever, so nobody will really care, but I'm leaving. It's hard to explain to i won't but I feel its just the right choice. I'll still be keeping up with beyblade news through Zankye's channel and probably buy the beys as well. I don't know if I'll ever come back, but given I said before I don't have much of a presence in this community so I don't think y'all will be concerned if I am coming back in the first place. And this is a good community so its not you guys that are making me leave btw. just writing this is kinda akward in a way, so I'll just end it here. and I would probably want my most lkely final words here to be beyblade related, so yeah. cya Smile

3 2 1 Go Shoot!
You did have a presence in this community. Please, elaborate on why your leaving but if its personal, you could keep the reason to yourself.
(Apr. 16, 2020  4:44 PM)YishYash Wrote:

3 2 1 Go Shoot!
You did have a presence in this community. Please, elaborate on why your leaving but if its personal, you could keep the reason to yourself.

It’s been 1 week. He’s not coming back soon.
apparently beyblade burst awaken chapter 1 had a release date, so I came back here to check and found a ton of you guys asking why I left (I'm leaving after this just wanted to clear this up). It was pretty cool being able to chat with other bey fans, cause they are seemingly non existent in my area. Unfortunately I've spent to much time on this site (and some others too) and haven't really been focusing too much on things like school (not doing bad just wanna do better) So I decided to leave, and I still stand by that decision. However if things in my life improve, I might consider coming back but that won't be for a long while, if I were to guess maybe 2-3 years. hope this helped!

3 2 1 Go Shoot!
(Apr. 18, 2020  2:07 AM)snoc Wrote: apparently beyblade burst awaken chapter 1 had a release date, so I came back here to check and found a ton of you guys asking why I left (I'm leaving after this just wanted to clear this up). It was pretty cool being able to chat with other bey fans, cause they are seemingly non existent in my area. Unfortunately I've spent to much time on this site (and some others too) and haven't really been focusing too much on things like school (not doing bad just wanna do better) So I decided to leave, and I still stand by that decision. However if things in my life improve, I might consider coming back but that won't be for a long while, if I were to guess maybe 2-3 years. hope this helped!

3 2 1 Go Shoot!

Yeah, definitely focus on school. Even if it’s online.
Well, I've been gone for awhile. Has anything changed enough for me to read the rules again?
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, I've been gone for awhile. Has anything changed enough for me to read the rules again?

Glad to see you back here! I don’t think the rules have changed enough, or really at all, so you should be good.
(Apr. 19, 2020  7:56 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Well, I've been gone for awhile. Has anything changed enough for me to read the rules again?

YOU’RE BACK! YOU SCARED THE EVERYTHING OUT OF ME! DON’T LEAVE AGAIN!
I might be a little less active as I’m taking time to work on new music.
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:57 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I might be a little less active as I’m taking time to work on new music.

?!?!?! you make music i did not know
i wont leave the community oh heavens no, but i will occasionally take breaks every now and then, from posting in general or making new episodes of my fan series, it will be one of the 2.

NO this doesnt mean im taking a break now
(Apr. 23, 2020  10:57 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I might be a little less active as I’m taking time to work on new music.

What…nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good luck on the music making!
(Apr. 23, 2020  11:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

What…nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Good luck on the music making!

I’ll still be on enough to respond to DMs, I just might not post that much.

(Apr. 23, 2020  11:00 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:

?!?!?! you make music i did not know

I just got a label distributor!
I'm back, kinda, to look at various bladers (some controversial, some not). Each day I post them I will hang around to see reactions, then leave again for maybe a month to do the next one. posting on the WBO cause lots of people will see them here,given there isn't much other places with a lot of bladers.
I’m missin marutti Unhappy

Curious on what kind of music you make and is it on any short of platform like bandcamp, spotify, or youtube?
(May. 09, 2020  4:52 PM)Triple-S! Wrote:

Curious on what kind of music you make and is it on any short of platform like bandcamp, spotify, or youtube?
They’re on Spotify and YouTube, I’m not sure about bandcamp.
Ye umm I’m gonna take a brake form the WBO. So if you don’t see me replying to anything now u know. Anyways hope nothing bad happens while I’m gone. But umm, stay safe, see y’all later.
I guess peace!
This belongs in the Going Away thread.
Hope you come back. Isn't there already a thread for this?
Oh......... ummm

Anyways I’m going to sign out now
I moved it.