Going Away/Coming Back Topic

from this day to the mid of june i will be very less active here due to exams but after exams i will become more active again.
(Feb. 05, 2018  5:35 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from this day to the mid of june i will be very less active here due to exams but after exams i will become more active again.

Ahh will miss you friend Smile. Got very used to seeing your post now. Hope to see you soon!
(Feb. 06, 2018  2:34 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  5:35 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: from this day to the mid of june i will be very less active here due to exams but after exams i will become more active again.

Ahh will miss you friend Smile. Got very used to seeing your post now. Hope to see you soon!
Thanks.  Smile
I've never felt inclined to post in this thread (in fact this is the first time I think I ever have with regards to my own absences), but wanted to say that I got back into the game in December after about a two year hiatus and intend to post more frequently now that I've gotten up to speed on the competitive scene. The god series really got me interested in Burst for the first time and now that there appears to be a greater variety of combos and more viability for attack, testing has gotten much more interesting. Hoping to see a revival of competitive combo testing before this series comes to an end.
I'm back from the dead. I wonder if anyone even remembers me.
I'm going to be taking a break...

I just feel like I never can catch up to all the competitive stuff, and I feel like I am rude to others, as well as beg for attention or pity every time I get on and try to post something. I just feel very off when it comes to the WBO, so I'll come back, just not now. I need to stay off until I can handle being wrong.

sorry that I never contributed to the project for those of you who worked with me...
((Deleted))
I'm back btw, but not much. still relatively busy
((Deleted))
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm back btw, but not much. still relatively busy

Hey dragunix...Its been a while...Hope U r doing good and now back with beyblade..And I dont think U were rude to anyone. So dont take it too hard on urself. And its justified that Ur too busy with school work. So dont worry. And I understand Ur feelings that with too much pressure it sometimes becomes a little hard to manage everything. But sometimes its ok to relax a bit. Just dont push urself too hard...
Okay, so I need to explain my reason I'll be off again.

As @[Angry Face] has said on the now closed trigger thread, behavior overall was immature and hateful against newer members or members that did something differently than what some members said.

I for one will just say it here. I've been a carp member there and beforehand too. Before, I just attention searched, which some people may not perceive as annoying, but nonetheless, it was uncalled for.

Now that I look back, even if I didn't post much on that thread at all, I took part in insulting and harrassing newer members, which I never should have done.

Even if I didn't intend to hurt anyone, or if I simply meant to explain my frustrations, I don't want to repeat the same mistake.

So for now, I'll be leaving. If anybody who can contact me wants to, I'll be on those methods of communication, just not here.

I'm just ashamed towards myself. And I'm sure if I began a youtube channel, it would be just as harsh, so I just don't want to hurt anybody else.

I'm not taking it personally either, but for now, I'll be gone.

If anybody wants me back, tell me.

But I doubt it.
@[Dragunix], wait...

Regardless of what you did in that thread, you at least apologized for it. It's not something you should beat yourself up for too long, as long as you know next time, you're all good. Every one of us has made at least one mistake here. As long as you know next time and apologize theres no problem.

I don't have any problems with you nor do I see you differently since your posts, it's one mistake which I, and others should be willing to pass.

But if you still feel like leaving for the time being, I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck. However, you'll always be welcome here whenever you need to.
((Deleted))
I'm back again...officially?...
((Deleted))
(Mar. 14, 2018  4:05 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm back again...officially?...

Look Dragunix.....Just listen...It totally doesnt matter what U did in the past...OK??? All that matters is that U have finally realised ur mistake if U did any and U r apologising...We all...Every human being has done some mistakes in life. But the noble ones r those who actually realise their fault and take a lesson from it.

And one more thing...Doing mistake is not a shameful thing...It just proves that U r human and not a Robot...Coz Robots dont have feelings and emotions but humans have and thats why they realise their mistakes...And move forward in life...
As I already said...Dont let it get to U...

U should have a good DEFENCE to save urself from bad things..
A good OFFENCE to fight against evil things.
A good STAMINA to keep on going forward in life.
A good BALANCE to keep urself from falling in darkness.

Hope my words help U..
(Mar. 14, 2018  4:05 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm back again...officially?...

Welcome back my friend, good to have you.
Because my WiFi plan changing soon, it won't be on for a few days and therefore I will have limited internet till then. Just a heads up. I might be less active until it's back.
(Mar. 18, 2018  12:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Because my WiFi plan changing soon, it won't be on for a few days and therefore I will have limited internet till then. Just a heads up. I might be less active until it's back.

Oh. Well, sorry to hear that. Can't wait until you can be fully active again!
(Mar. 18, 2018  1:04 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2018  12:43 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Because my WiFi plan changing soon, it won't be on for a few days and therefore I will have limited internet till then. Just a heads up. I might be less active until it's back.

Oh. Well, sorry to hear that. Can't wait until you can be fully active again!

I might be active when I'm at University where there is WiFi, but until then, see you around. (Until Tuesday hopefully)
Hey, guys. Never really thought I would be using this place as to speak for myself. But, I am now, hah. So, for I don't know how long, I'll be taking a break from here, and hopefully other online sites. I want to take some time to figure out what I really want to do when it comes to life. I feel bad and have for a while. So, though it won't get better, I need to not stress about too much here. Hopefully, I will be back, but there will be a chance I will never be seen again. Sorry for this, and for those who might've needed me in the future. I just can't handle all this right now. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:04 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hey, guys. Never really thought I would be using this place as to speak for myself. But, I am now, hah. So, for I don't know how long, I'll be taking a break from here, and hopefully other online sites. I want to take some time to figure out what I really want to do when it comes to life. I feel bad and have for a while. So, though it won't get better, I need to not stress about too much here. Hopefully, I will be back, but there will be a chance I will never be seen again. Sorry for this, and for those who might've needed me in the future. I just can't handle all this right now. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.

I'm saddened to hear about how you're feeling right now, but I understand where you're coming from. Hopefully things get better for you on your break. If you decide not to return though, just know that we'll miss you and all wish you a farewell.
(Mar. 27, 2018  10:04 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hey, guys. Never really thought I would be using this place as to speak for myself. But, I am now, hah. So, for I don't know how long, I'll be taking a break from here, and hopefully other online sites. I want to take some time to figure out what I really want to do when it comes to life. I feel bad and have for a while. So, though it won't get better, I need to not stress about too much here. Hopefully, I will be back, but there will be a chance I will never be seen again. Sorry for this, and for those who might've needed me in the future. I just can't handle all this right now. I hope everyone understands. Thank you.
Me reading this post
(Starts crying)

what happened??? I dont understand....What happened??
I respect your decision Ayane.. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.
I wish you Best Of Luck for your upcoming adventures of life. Know that you will be missed.. It doesn't matter how far you go, there will always be a special place for you here on WBO. And, this is not GoodBye, is it?And  don't you say Goodbye! Because when you say Goodbye, life always gives you a new Hello...
So, don't be sad
Because you are leaving,
You have memories with you,
that you will cherish forever.
Even if its too much waiting, I will always be looking forward for your return Ayane!