Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Nov. 30, 2013  10:38 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Guess who's back; you know probably this time?

Oh cool. Hey, London is basically dead since Blitz has family issues/a life right now; do you think you could help in any way ?
Ryukiba Welcome back, I'm happy u had a good time ^^
Poseidon welcome back
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:38 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Guess who's back; you know probably this time?

Oh cool. Hey, London is basically dead since Blitz has family issues/a life right now; do you think you could help in any way ?

Damn, thats sad too hear.
Sorry to say I dont think I'll be much help; I live quite a while away from the London scene and getting the train every month is a little to hard and expensive. Whenever I'm down there though I will make sure I'll get something organized
What about LeeDraciel?
(Jan. 20, 2008  1:58 PM)OSW Wrote: Despite never really integrating particularly deeply into the community, i really wished to remember the fun i used to have with beyblades and old forums years ago. Consequentially I dipped in and bought a bunch of the ones i always wanted off YJA.

They were fun to play with for a little while, but now i feel mostly empty about them. With few people to play with, a little bit of regret has surfaced over the money i spent on them, for it was a fair chunk of my small savings (my part time job isn't very regular but i hope to get a new one soon).

Then, i had alot of stressful events happen in my life, including having to make decisions to direct the next step in my life as i completed school, and some troubling results which blocked some pathways if i were to pursue further education. Fortunately i now feel alot better about everything now and can relax a bit (i've also now enrolled at a university).

However, as my mind has cleared, i've understood that i feel less attachment the community due to the declining beyblade interest in combination with the lack of close friendships to keep up with the social/off-topic sections of the forum.

So this all leads to my conclusion.
Thanks for the fun environment which also allowed me to relive a bit of my past interest and enjoy discussion, but i will probably refrain from posting here regularly any more (i may come back from time to time to check things out).

I wish the best for the community and that everyone finds happiness to enter their lives,

Orrin.
This my friends, rivals, people I dont know, and people I do know is what the Blader Revolt works to prevent. We need to make beyblade as popular as it was. We are loosing bladers and soon beyblade will be gone. Here is step one in my advice. Get an account here if you dont have one. Number 2 JUST BUY BEYS if we dont buy the companies will think weve lost interest. Then they dont sell. Number three find as many bladers in your area as possible. Then we will have a bigger community and more bladers to CRUSH HAHA lol jk. More to battle. More great rivals, more great allies.
Unfortunately, I won't be as active as usual for the next few weeks.

I've had a horrible past 2 weeks, and with school, volunteering and other things, I don't think that I'll have enough time to be on the WBO. One of my closest friends is currently in the hospital, because he was in a really serious car accident. And I think I should be there for him, so for the next few weeks, I won't post much.

I'll be active once the Christmas break starts, since I'll have a load of my back.
Hope things clear up, and your friend gets better!
I'm sure all of the WBO member's thoughts and prayers will be with your friend. I hope everything works out. Grin
Thank you guys, it means a lot.

Also, to the people that messaged me, I'm not quitting, I'm just not going to be as active. Hopefully the Brad Day Anniversary will help me come back early, but we'll see.
(Dec. 02, 2013  1:47 AM)LMAO Wrote: Unfortunately, I won't be as active as usual for the next few weeks.

I've had a horrible past 2 weeks, and with school, volunteering and other things, I don't think that I'll have enough time to be on the WBO. One of my closest friends is currently in the hospital, because he was in a really serious car accident. And I think I should be there for him, so for the next few weeks, I won't post much.

I'll be active once the Christmas break starts, since I'll have a load of my back.

I Hope He Gets Better! That Shows Your A Great Friend Smile
I hope your friend gets better. Unhappy

Try to come back on soon! Wink
Coming back cause of Limited Format.
(Dec. 08, 2013  4:37 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Coming back cause of Limited Format.

It has begun!

Great to have you back, man.
Excellent! It's great to see you back finally (Revival of Georgia perhaps? need Primal as well). Maybe we can get some other good members from before.

now to get Dan to officially come back as well lol
Welcome back zancrow!!!

(Dec. 08, 2013  9:51 PM)Ga Wrote: Excellent! It's great to see you back finally (Revival of Georgia perhaps? need Primal as well).

hi

I'm thinking about coming back for Limited as well, since a lot of the people who used to come to our tournaments have older parts. That's assuming we can get enough people, lol.

Also, welcome back Zancrow! Grin
Now only if other legends came back... welcome back guys!

Excellent man. Glad to have you back!
Great, Primal welcome back !!!!!
(Dec. 08, 2013  10:24 PM)Primal Wrote: hi

I'm thinking about coming back for Limited as well, since a lot of the people who used to come to our tournaments have older parts. That's assuming we can get enough people, lol.

Also, welcome back Zancrow! Grin

There is a revival in Georgia!
(Dec. 08, 2013  10:32 PM)Coach Wrote: There is a revival in Georgia!

I sure hope so!
sup

limited4life
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:06 AM)Dan Wrote: sup

limited4life

YES!

Hope you get to come to some Toronto tournaments!
Whenever someone says someone needs to come back on this thread, they do.
Hey Luck, where are ya?
(Dec. 09, 2013  1:06 AM)Dan Wrote: sup

limited4life

lel datpredict

good to have you back. Smile