Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Welcome back Momo! Now help me out with this tournament! You still have no BeyRank. Tongue_out
YES.
Momo's back. 8D

I missed you man, your Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff was really interesting, one of the very few people on this board who knows how to build a proper deck. Plus your beyblade knowledge is really nice.
Nice to have you back. (:
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.
[Image: feelsgoodtommy.jpg]
Aww yeah!!!!!111
PM me man, we should catch up! Have you tried MF Lightning LDrago BD145RF/LRF yet?!
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.
Welcome back Momo! Feels good to have you back! I'm sure you can catch up fast!
so unfortunatly i wont be on the WBO much for a (hopefully) small while

i have been putting off doing doing my homeschooling and i really need to get it done, and i may be trying yo get a job

so yeah, do not expect me to post much...
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so unfortunatly i wont be on the WBO much for a (hopefully) small while

i have been putting off doing doing my homeschooling and i really need to get it done, and i may be trying yo get a job

Use your beyspirit to hurry up and come back soon!
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so unfortunatly i wont be on the WBO much for a (hopefully) small while

That sucks, hope you return soon!

Aww, dude, hurry back hey Smile A job shouldn't interfere too much with your posting, you find ways around it. Good luck with the homeschooling etc Smile

And woah, man, this thread pretty much explained everything I noticed about people disappearing, Roan not being a mod, and SSJFisherman not posting... I'm really sad to see both of them go Unhappy

On the upside, Annie and Momo are back! Grin YAAAY!

On the downside for me, I'll be away for a few days, starting Saturday, I believe, I get back Tuesday. Going on a holiday to some place where I won't even be able to get mobile reception (NO INTERNET). SO INCREDIBLY LAME.
I dunno what I'll do without my phone buzzing for emails every few minutes Uncertain
So, once I'm out of mobile range, I'm afraid someone else will have to scream at newbies/people posting dumb combo recommendations/b****fights in threads, and use the report button, otherwise I'm gonna have to go ballistic with it when I get back, which would suck for our friendly moderation team Tongue_out

But, when I'm back, I'm thinking Perth is gonna get a dang tourney, because my Bey-Spirit needs moah powah (read: I'm bored, need to actually play against someone for a change, and justify the exorbitant amounts of money I spend on spinning tops).

Yeah, it's only 4-5 days, and not even going til Saturday (GMT+8, set yo clocks), but for me, considering I'm on here most of the time, it's FOREVER. Also, I think I'm coming down ill so it could be superlame. Uncertain

EDIT: LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE WRONG! Optus have installed some stuff down there, so I might get reception, which means INTERNET. Sorry newbies, no relief from the ranga-raeg.

Aw man, if you weren't be posting for a few days, then...Smith. Hope you return soon!
I'm back guys. Wraithapocalypse begins.
Can't we just put away on our status and the reason for it? I am not sure if it needs it's own independant thread... Not trying to derail it though...
Well, I'm back, although I think people hardly notice. Going to start trying to organize tourneys now.
i'm not going to post much because of my lecture is going to start...thinking of it making me sad because wbo is my obsession. but once i got time, i'll post up something but not much though....Unhappy
Waah!!! Unhappy My summer vacations are over! Its kinda my most important year now.... 9th grade!!! So, I won't be much active now, especially after Monday.... Today is probably my last day on WBO when I stay around for a long duration. So, yeah! I'd check in at times, almost everyday, but yeah, you can always expect me on weekends!Stupid Provided I am not going somewhere, and I am not given loads of homework!Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:30 AM)Grovyle32 Wrote: Can't we just put away on our status and the reason for it? I am not sure if it needs it's own independant thread... Not trying to derail it though...

it actually is for people to say goodbye......

also,bye janstar! I also might not be online so often...
my summer holiday had just finished..this would be some last of my moment on WBO..starting tomorrow..i wont be able to online frequntly...
but going to have look some time in a while...
bye bye WBO..see you the most on weekends..
Welcome back Wraith and Taiwo Seigi !

(Jun. 04, 2011  2:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Waah!!! Unhappy My summer vacations are over! Its kinda my most important year now.... 9th grade!!! So, I won't be much active now, especially after Monday.... Today is probably my last day on WBO when I stay around for a long duration. So, yeah! I'd check in at times, almost everyday, but yeah, you can always expect me on weekends!Stupid Provided I am not going somewhere, and I am not given loads of homework!Tongue_out

Haha , the same goes for me ! I am now promoted to grade 5th , so see yea guys ! I will be active but not post a lot but you can meet me again on the weekends !
Looks like I'm going on a Hiatus this month. It's Gay Pride (NYC) weekend at the last weekend of the month and Gay Pride (Long Island) this weekend so I'm going to be pretty busy getting in trouble. I also have to get back to job hunting and being a little more responsible otherwise so I'm not going to be on as much. I'll probably sign in to check my PMs, but I sincerely hope I receive no PMs about tournaments (fat chance).

Will return in July or whenever I run out of money.
Well, Deikailo, see you around. I hope you can find a job. See ya next month!
See ya, Deikailo, for a while. I hope people don't pm you about tourneys.
Seeya deikailo. We'll miss you!! [but me the most]
Quote:Haha , the same goes for me ! I am now promoted to grade 5th , so see yea guys ! I will be active but not post a lot but you can meet me again on the weekends ! Also , Jan ... remember the WBO always !
Same here. I'm promoted to 5th Grade. School starts tomorrow so I won't be as active as usual but expect me on weekends.
See ya Deikailo! Hope you would be back soon! Have a good time!
(Jun. 04, 2011  2:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Waah!!! Unhappy My summer vacations are over! Its kinda my most important year now.... 9th grade!!! So, I won't be much active now, especially after Monday.... Today is probably my last day on WBO when I stay around for a long duration. So, yeah! I'd check in at times, almost everyday, but yeah, you can always expect me on weekends!Stupid Provided I am not going somewhere, and I am not given loads of homework!Tongue_out
Awww, that sucks. Unhappy Good luck with school, though Smile

(Jun. 05, 2011  6:03 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Looks like I'm going on a Hiatus this month. It's Gay Pride (NYC) weekend at the last weekend of the month and Gay Pride (Long Island) this weekend so I'm going to be pretty busy getting in trouble. I also have to get back to job hunting and being a little more responsible otherwise so I'm not going to be on as much. I'll probably sign in to check my PMs, but I sincerely hope I receive no PMs about tournaments (fat chance).

Will return in July or whenever I run out of money.
Unhappy As everyone's said, we'll all miss you. You bring so much to this forum that it's gonna be kinda lame for the month or so you're gone Unhappy