Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(Jun. 12, 2011  7:50 PM)Nano Wrote: Cool! I hope you guys have fun! Make sure to take pictures!!

I take it Kai-V won't be on as much then?

I would take pictures but someone (Valentin) broke my camera at AN. Serious

I'm only going to be seeing her on Wednesday and Thursday, so on those days I suppose she might not be on as much.
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:55 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  7:50 PM)Nano Wrote: Cool! I hope you guys have fun! Make sure to take pictures!!

I take it Kai-V won't be on as much then?

I would take pictures but someone (Valentin) broke my camera at AN. Serious

I'm only going to be seeing her on Wednesday and Thursday, so on those days I suppose she might not be on as much.
Clearly, the camera couldn't handle the awesomeness that is Valentin.
got back from the hotel last night...

it was fun, i swam allot
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: got back from the hotel last night...

it was fun, i swam allot

welcome back dude
(Jun. 13, 2011  3:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: got back from the hotel last night...

it was fun, i swam allot

Welcome back , Wolfblade ! Now its time for you to check the new updates on the WBO Tongue_out.
Im back. But random carp is still my major priority
Haha , welcome back Scipio ! Lets talk random on Random carp ! Ha.
I hate to say it, but I will be leaving the site for a couple days. I might lurk on and post randomly, but I won't be able to do much. Don't worry though, I'll be back in 2-3 days tops(pun intended).

~NightWolf
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:18 PM)Anubis132 Wrote: Im back. But random carp is still my major priority

welcome back dude
(Jun. 13, 2011  8:48 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I hate to say it, but I will be leaving the site for a couple days. I might lurk on and post randomly, but I won't be able to do much. Don't worry though, I'll be back in 2-3 days tops(pun intended).

~NightWolf

Uh ... okay , goodbye friend ! Hope you will return soon !
Hi, I am now done with beyblade for a while, but I will be back in a few years (maybe)!
See ya around. Heh, you were really cool to talk to.
Hey people of WBO. I don't know how many of you remember me but I used to be on here a lot around a year ago before real life stuff got in the way (i.e. college and the likes). I recently got back into beyblading about a month ago and I remembered this old site. Feels kinda good to be back! Smile
Welcome back, then! =) I hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here.
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:53 PM)Xeno Wrote: Hey people of WBO. I don't know how many of you remember me but I used to be on here a lot around a year ago before real life stuff got in the way (i.e. college and the likes). I recently got back into beyblading about a month ago and I remembered this old site. Feels kinda good to be back! Smile

well i don't know u because i joined this year only but welcome back anyways
Starting June 30th, I'll be gone for 10 days for vacation in (yes, that's right) Florida! Mainly in the Orlando area, I will probably only bring one or 2 beys though. Visiting HP World and all. Cool

It's a nerd's dream come true. So, I'll log on every now and then via iPod, but that's about it. I'll be mainly inactive.
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Starting June 30th, I'll be gone for 10 days for vacation in (yes, that's right) Florida! Mainly in the Orlando area, I will probably only bring one or 2 beys though. Visiting HP World and all. Cool

It's a nerd's dream come true. So, I'll log on every now and then via iPod, but that's about it. I'll be mainly inactive.

hope u enjoy ur trip dude
Well I apologize for my inactivity, I am now back and here to stay, so you can expect more posts from me and stuff.
I've said the above before and ended up being gone for 2 months, but this time I presume I'm serious
I'm going to be offline from tomorrow to monday (next week Philippine time) because of exams gotta study! Eee
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:12 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Starting June 30th, I'll be gone for 10 days for vacation in (yes, that's right) Florida! Mainly in the Orlando area, I will probably only bring one or 2 beys though. Visiting HP World and all. Cool

Grr....Lucky...Anyway, have a nerdy fun trip! (I'm also a nerd.)
i m going out of station coming back on 27th i will try my best to come online between this period

Nice, dude! But be warned: Harry Potter World is ridiculously crowded at all times. The castle ride will probably have a 3-4 hour wait. Go on the Incredible Hulk, too.
This our final post on WBO, My elder brother died in accident. Goodbye.
That's awful. Sorry for your loss.
(Jun. 21, 2011  8:26 AM)Xtreme Wrote: This our final post on WBO, My elder brother died in accident. Goodbye.

I am sorry for you ... goodbye , X1.