Going Away/Coming Back Topic

(May. 27, 2011  3:07 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @scipio123
Aww man I kinda liked you and your Rcrap. I love that kind of stuff. Dx
Azlanslayer
Have a nice vacation!

Rcraps Nano's website join if you want. We are having a group discussion at the moment.
@ Megablader9 welcome back

@ scipio132 good bye dude hope u return back soon

@ Azlanslayer have nice vacations dude hope u enjoy there a lot
(May. 27, 2011  2:03 AM)scipio132 Wrote: Its hard to say this but I am leaving. I am leaving because I am becoming a full time Random carp member. I feel that there is hardly any Rcrap members so I decided to contribute more. I am also thoroughly sorry for all of the spam I have committed. I will log on occasionally ,but I will be on Rcrap a lot more. If you want to pm me just do iton Rcrap. Goodbye for all those who care.

Never thought I'd hear words like those. Brings a tear to my eye :')
@ Nano Thanks I thought you would be happy to hear it.
Im back!!! Five weeks flew by didnt it?
Huh, well, I am here to inform that I am back, I mean, I was here, but now, I am not playing Pokemon. Shoot! I am so disappointed! My PC has just been formatted, and unluckily, I've lost the save file!!! I had all the other data on my Pen Drive. All my hard work, of getting all my Pokemon to a level of 40-45 before the 4th gym, has gone waste.... Man! My Leafeon has just learnt Magical Leaf! I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats sad...anyways welcome (huh?) back, Janstarblast and â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡!
(May. 28, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Huh, well, I am here to inform that I am back, I mean, I was here, but now, I am not playing Pokemon. Shoot! I am so disappointed! My PC has just been formatted, and unluckily, I've lost the save file!!! I had all the other data on my Pen Drive. All my hard work, of getting all my Pokemon to a level of 40-45 before the 4th gym, has gone waste.... Man! My Leafeon has just learnt Magical Leaf! I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww. to bad dude.
anyways,Welcome back!!!!
bad news to all i m going out of station for visiting some places in my vacations i will return on 28th june hopw u all guys enjoy a lot here and sorry to all the members who requested on my sig shop as their sigs moght not be done till i come back Unhappy
I will be taking a very long hiatus, loosing a rough amount of 250$-ish worth of beys hurts.
I would normally quit, I'm pondering about it right now, however I might come back because I'm going to Korea soon; hoping I can re-gain my lost things there.

Thanks to everybody who made my one year here enjoyable; I may come back, I don't know.
See you around guys. (:
Aww pocky ..... we'll miss you. But at least u had a chance for beyblade crusade!
Two things:

1) How did you lose $250 of Beyblades?

2) I'll miss you. You're a cool user.
Crusade.
Either stolen, forgotten, or whatever. I doubt it was the latter though, as I went today to search at the venue we were at, the car I took to get to a resturaunt, and the resturaunt itself. If I find it though, somehow (Which I doubt) then I'll come back way quicker than predicted obviously.
Aww ... That sucks. Uncertain
I hope you find your beys Pocky, you really are an influencing member to me. I hope you make a speed return. I hope you have fun in Korea, I've always wanted to go there for the music, the sports, and the culture. If someone did steal you beys I hope they come forward and return them to you. We'll definately miss you, please come back soon.
Well, Pockyx3. The creator of Hero (How ironic, he's above me!).

Hero was a great combo, actually. You changed the way I thought of LT. So just because of this, I'm storming a combo that would do just that. Anyways, you were an amazing member. And to be honest, I've mentioned your username the most outside the WBO.

Fair Luck, from BBS.
Valentin convinced me to stay, I doubt I could've actually left this community anyways, it's pretty fun here.
I never really left, but I guess, I'm back(?)
Yeah, I know.
I was iffy about commenting on this thread after only 24 hours, but then again I didn't want people jumping on me of why I came back when I post something.
hey im back! ive been gone so long almost nobody remembers me....
You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.
welcome back 桃太郎 i miss your posts
(Jun. 01, 2011  12:26 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You know how I said I wouldn't come back? Welp. I lied. Lately, I've been thinking about the WBO, the members, and the friends I made here, and I just can't leave it behind. Ever. And if I tried to again, I'll kick myself.

So, I'm here to stay for good. =) I'll keep myself updated and everything, because I'm so hyped to just get right back into Beyblade. And, I think I will quite a bit of spare time to travel to and from here.

Yayyyyy! Another one of my true peeps came back :3
I kinda remember you. Welcome back! I just didn't see your post from before! xD
kool but i need help its like everybody thinks i dont exist