Going Away/Coming Back Topic

I'm not leaving. I'll just not be on as much, like, if I were to log in the WBO everyday a week, I might just log on 1-2 days.
After some conflict with the mod team I work with in another fandom, I decided to pull my mind off things and leave the mod server. Might cut back modding that said place (and I did leave a note for them to demote me, even if they insisted that they wont) because Im just not in the right mind rn

Its okay. Its just like taking off my job uniform and finally being able to feel free

I have no other fandom I have an extensive presence in so Ill be a more active again on the WBO. I dont know for how long, but just until I feel like Im alright to rejoin the fellow mods again. In the meantime, hello WBO! (Writings, collaborations, requests, etc. are still closed — please dont PM me!)
Good to see you around again, friendo.
I'm back for a time, I wont be as active as before, but sometimes I'll post something
Gonna leave till my suicidal thoughts and my addiction to self harm goes away. Anyways on the bright side gonna post my ep stop and start a solo career and gonna release my book soon.
Thanks for everything
- Emilia
Watch kai edits come back the very next day. Mark your calendars gentleman, im calling it right now.
Hey folks you don't need to post any time you're taking a brief hiatus.
(May. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gonna leave till my suicidal thoughts and my addiction to self harm goes away.  Anyways on the bright side gonna post my ep stop and start a solo career and gonna release my book soon.
Thanks for everything
- Emilia
Dude, don't harm yourself. Tell someone about it.
(May. 09, 2021  7:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  5:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gonna leave till my suicidal thoughts and my addiction to self harm goes away.  Anyways on the bright side gonna post my ep stop and start a solo career and gonna release my book soon.
Thanks for everything
- Emilia
Dude, don't harm yourself. Tell someone about it.

It's too late
(May. 09, 2021  9:16 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  7:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, don't harm yourself. Tell someone about it.

It's too late

You seriously need some help and actually listen to us, if you're that depressed then get up, go outside (be sure to wear your mask) and go find a flipping therapist for the love of holy christ. Stop coming to us for therapy because about 99% of us aren't exactly qualified for it.

(I understand if this may come off as rude but lets face facts, kai edits boogaloo of depression has been going for what? A year now, its honestly getting ridiculous and annoying.)
(May. 09, 2021  9:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  9:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's too late

You seriously need some help and actually listen to us, if you're that depressed then get up, go outside (be sure to wear your mask) and go find a flipping therapist for the love of holy christ. Stop coming to us for therapy because about 99% of us aren't exactly qualified for it.

(I understand if this may come off as rude but lets face facts, kai edits boogaloo of depression has been going for what? A year now, its honestly getting ridiculous and annoying.)
I got help I am taking meds and it's still not helping.
(May. 09, 2021  9:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  9:16 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's too late

I honestly agree and imo (not to sound rude either) it's making it seem like they're just doing this for attention. Kai you're clearly not well try staying off social media for a while until you feel like you're better instead of coming back to the thread every day or so, find a therapist or do some meditation... call the suicide hotlines... go to a church and see if they can help instead of repeatedly coming to the WBO when we can't really do anything but tell you the same thing.
Yes, speaking from experience, its quite tedious for normal internet users to try to handle others’ poor mental health. Its frustrating not because we are inconsiderate — its because most of the time, we arent licensed and highly trained doctors. And even if there is an internet-loving doctor, chances are, theyre too busy doing their own work to come online. Many of us are just normal people who dont know how to handle s//cidal thoughts and distressing situations, and its stressful for us to try to handle people

People with poor mental health coming online only hurt themselves and bring down others. Please refer to a suicide hotline from your area. Please tell a real-life loved one and friend so they might try to call and get help for you. Theres a reason why (most? if not all, that is) hospitals have areas for suicidal people where they cant use social media and devices. Its not productive for them when they can find actual care and help in person

And again, from experiences, people coming online with poor mental health indirectly bring down others (especially if they keep publicizing their poor mental health). Ive seen websites torn apart and blaming mods for “not doing enough” when a user s//cides. Ive seen people feed others bad advices. In fact, theres one thing I like from the WBO (both their Discord and on here): They dont encourage venting and sharing s//cidal thoughts. Theres hardly any space for people to vent about how depressed they are. While I get sharing how depression is taking a toll on one’s life and similar, again, most people here are unprofessionals — Ive seen people feed bad advice to others, people soon accusing others of “faking” depression, etc. I dont want mistrust and drama on the WBO

If anyone is leaving the WBO in the future to take care of their mental health, please do! Dont try to keep coming online — it wont do much compared to finding actual therapists and doctors and trained people. We care about others, its just that we cant help much
(May. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  9:34 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You seriously need some help and actually listen to us, if you're that depressed then get up, go outside (be sure to wear your mask) and go find a flipping therapist for the love of holy christ. Stop coming to us for therapy because about 99% of us aren't exactly qualified for it.

I got help I am taking meds and it's still not helping.

As someone who has battled depression (including when I was last active on the WBO), please speak to your doctor, book an urgent appointment or whatever, as if one medication isn't working there are a lot of other medications out there. It can take a fair number of attempts to get right, and you should communicate regularly with your doctor on how things are going.

However, don't post about it here - you will not get responses that are good for your mental health. I definitely suggest you actually log off and frankly, it might be best if the mods suspend you while you deal with these issues, as nothing here is good for you and talk of self harm on forums is... Well, it's not good for you or the forum.
Hello My friends I will be leaving the wbo
(May. 11, 2021  2:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello My friends I will be leaving the wbo

[Image: earth.jpg]
(May. 11, 2021  2:31 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Hello My friends I will be leaving the wbo

I'll miss you, good knowing you. 😥
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Not going away rn, but once summer break begins, I'll prob barely be on wbo or I might cease to even post on WBO. My school computer will be taken back to the school, so no sneaking on that. Then my personal computer I watch anime on just doesn't load WBO in. Whenever I try to login on WBO on my personal computer, it won't work. And after summer, school begins, but then I'll be going to school, and my parents won't lend me another computer, so no wbo for me after summer. My personal computer, I bought with my own money, so that's the reason why I can use it (have some restrictions from my parents even on that). You're prob thinking my parents blocked wbo on my personal computer, but that's not true. I might be able to sometimes post on WBO in summer and after, but my time will be very restricted. I REALLY like wbo, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'll try to find a way.

So yeah, Summer Break is gonna come in 16 days. I might leave WBO forever, but nevertheless my activity on WBO will drop a lot. Time will be restricted, but might get some time. I'll be unactive after 16 days, but I might be able to make some posts now and then. I'm not quitting my fan fics, so I'll try to finish and write them. Just wrote this post because I don't want people to assume I randomly left.

Why?
(May. 11, 2021  4:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:26 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Not going away rn, but once summer break begins, I'll prob barely be on wbo or I might cease to even post on WBO. My school computer will be taken back to the school, so no sneaking on that. Then my personal computer I watch anime on just doesn't load WBO in. Whenever I try to login on WBO on my personal computer, it won't work. And after summer, school begins, but then I'll be going to school, and my parents won't lend me another computer, so no wbo for me after summer. My personal computer, I bought with my own money, so that's the reason why I can use it (have some restrictions from my parents even on that). You're prob thinking my parents blocked wbo on my personal computer, but that's not true. I might be able to sometimes post on WBO in summer and after, but my time will be very restricted. I REALLY like wbo, but there's nothing I can do about it, but I'll try to find a way.

So yeah, Summer Break is gonna come in 16 days. I might leave WBO forever, but nevertheless my activity on WBO will drop a lot. Time will be restricted, but might get some time. I'll be unactive after 16 days, but I might be able to make some posts now and then. I'm not quitting my fan fics, so I'll try to finish and write them. Just wrote this post because I don't want people to assume I randomly left.

Why?

Well some people have live's to get to so that might be the reason why he is leaving
(May. 11, 2021  4:49 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  4:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: So yeah, Summer Break is gonna come in 16 days. I might leave WBO forever, but nevertheless my activity on WBO will drop a lot. Time will be restricted, but might get some time. I'll be unactive after 16 days, but I might be able to make some posts now and then. I'm not quitting my fan fics, so I'll try to finish and write them. Just wrote this post because I don't want people to assume I randomly left.

Why?

Well some people have live's to get to so that might be the reason why he is leaving

Nah that's not it

ok maybe it is

Yes it is

either way i'm not leaving because it have to it's bc i want to wbo hasnt given me the best impressions with hackers and other things i feel unsafe here
(May. 11, 2021  2:47 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got help I am taking meds and it's still not helping.

As someone who has battled depression (including when I was last active on the WBO), please speak to your doctor, book an urgent appointment or whatever, as if one medication isn't working there are a lot of other medications out there. It can take a fair number of attempts to get right, and you should communicate regularly with your doctor on how things are going.

However, don't post about it here - you will not get responses that are good for your mental health. I definitely suggest you actually log off and frankly, it might be best if the mods suspend you while you deal with these issues, as nothing here is good for you and talk of self harm on forums is... Well, it's not good for you or the forum.
You heard him. I am being put on meds. I might start making more music to take out my emotions. Might go a emotional rehab.
I am basiclly leaving. No one really cares (not just saying that for ya'll to feel 'sorry' for me). I will most likely be here once every 3 months, just to ask a question. I wont make any more threads or do any posts for any other purpose (unless something urgent happens, but what could happen here that is urgent?). So, goodbye WBO, I bid you ado.

Thank you for the people I think I have made friends with (but prob didn't lol)
valtaoi_007
TheRogueBlader
GhostFox

Goodbye everyone!!!
(May. 11, 2021  10:30 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I am basiclly leaving. No one really cares (not just saying that for ya'll to feel 'sorry' for me). I will most likely be here once every 3 months, just to ask a question. I wont make any more threads or do any posts for any other purpose (unless something urgent happens, but what could happen here that is urgent?). So, goodbye WBO, I bid you ado.

"valtaoi_007"
"TheRogueBlader"
"Ghostfox"

Goodbye everyone!!!
I'm sorry to hear this. You probably have no idea who I am, (I don't post much just look at posts) but right about when you joined, I made a thread and people said that it did not deserve a thread, but you stood up for me, and for that I will always be thankful. Smile
(May. 11, 2021  2:47 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 09, 2021  9:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got help I am taking meds and it's still not helping.

Wait... I thought you've been dead (WBO ofc not RL lol) for a long time
(May. 11, 2021  10:30 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I am basiclly leaving. No one really cares (not just saying that for ya'll to feel 'sorry' for me). I will most likely be here once every 3 months, just to ask a question. I wont make any more threads or do any posts for any other purpose (unless something urgent happens, but what could happen here that is urgent?). So, goodbye WBO, I bid you ado.

valtaoi_007
TheRogueBlader
GhostFox

Goodbye everyone!!!
SeaBASS90, I will miss you very much. I am glad to have made friends with such an amazing person, and no matter what anyone says you’re good in my books. Farewell, I hope to see you as much as possible, ....goodbye. 🥺