Going Away/Coming Back Topic

Okay, back for now, gotta wrap a few things up and help do the plastix.
Welcome back Smile
guys i will be offline till may after this event due to exams.

but i will try to be as active as possible
I'll be going in May/June this year... and probably will never return or may return once in 1/2 year
I'd like to thank all of you, especially beybrad for everything that I was taught and learnt here Smile
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll be going in May/June this year... and probably will never return or may return once in 1/2 year
I'd like to thank all of you, especially beybrad for everything that I was taught and learnt here Smile
Come on Ashton Don't do April Fools prank today ( No Offence Smile ). Going for studies ?
Nah I don't believe that still Noooo. Come on.......
Edit :-
Seriously Man that will be Very Very Sad to see you go.
But I wish you Best of Luck In your Life !!
You know Thanks For EVERYTHING Brother. Its been always nice to talk to you and share things with you.
I Will Miss you a lot Buddy.
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:40 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I'll be going in May/June this year... and probably will never return or may return once in 1/2 year

Very sad news Ashton, but you're welcome for everything, too! I don't know where the Indian community would be without you. Get in touch if you think there's anything we can do to ease the transition of the community there.
Hey Ashton please don't leave. It is very sad that you are leaving: (
if it isn't april fools i'm gonna cry
Haha Thanks guys.
I will be back again in May next year, but just for a few days.. Then it'll be the same for the next few years. I'll attend any events if they are anytime in May. Will just keep my Beys, but I won't be able to play with them
Making max use of my Beys till this may/June
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Very sad news Ashton, but you're welcome for everything, too! I don't know where the Indian community would be without you. Get in touch if you think there's anything we can do to ease the transition of the community there.

sorry to hear that. please try to not to leave please Unhappy

also good luck for everything. i hope you will return soon

if there is any big news/event/info/rules. i will keep you upto date via whatsapp Smile
but why? you don't need to answer this.
there's only one thing i can say, which is a reference to gurren lagann.
later buddy.
Good luck with everything Ashton. I'm glad I got to know you as a friend. You know where to come if you ever need us!
Bye bye Ashton love u a lot bro
Thank you Ashton. It won't the same without youUnhappy Please try to return soon! And good luck!
Guys, if you remember me Smile
Me Leet A.K.A Ahsan Tahir, I was away for about 5-6 months from the WBO, because of some personal matters!

Now am back; so currently, I don't know anything/much about the "Burst" version of beyblads, if anyone want to guide me about beyblade burst, please ping me in PM, as soon as possible Grin
A bit sooner than I'd expected, but I should be back for now. Thanks, those of you who said something. Smile

Leet: Welcome back, man!
ACT Prep plus a ton of stuff in school haha. I'll be on and off.
I should be back to posting more regularly in the hobby threads and whatnot within the next few days. I've been busy between work and finishing up my final semester at school and still getting stuff ready before I move to Japan next month. I've been trying to keep an eye on the anime/manga board at least since I have some involvement there. Tomorrow is my last class and I'm finishing up some assignments today, so I look forward to talking more with you guys about the latest releases. Smile
Do people still love this old veteran XD
(May. 10, 2016  3:23 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Do people still love this old veteran XD

Yes. I guess. Welcome Back buddySmile

I'm FIREFIRE CHAITANYA (a.k.a The CRACKBLADER), i joined WBO last year
(May. 10, 2016  3:23 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: Do people still love this old veteran XD

The Legend everybody talked about; you aren't not missed Wink

Welcome back! Smile

;v; yo man. Wb bb.

Welcome back, man!

Wait, who are you again?

Heeey he's back! We definitely missed you!