General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I really, really hope that the Chrome Wheels people have been getting so far are just abnormal, and most are the average weight. If every Chrome Wheel is a gram or two heavier, buying is going to be a huge pain, since I'll basically have to rebuy Revizers, Dragooon, Wyvangs, Balros, and maybe Killerkens. Not fun.
(Jul. 11, 2013  6:48 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Ok, so I just got lucky and got a good one I guess.

As for GCF, I know you never mentioned its weight but, being the heaviest tip already, extra weight from reinforcement seemed like it might make it a little unfair. Turns out, by my measurements, it's actually lighter than the TT version though. Infact, every plastic part is. It's almost as if Hasbro is using a different, less dense polycarbonate, though they seem to have compensated nicely with a couple extra grams in that "warrior" wheel Smile.

Calling it now folks, Shogun Steel synchromes are gonna be the next big thing.

Don't you mean unlucky? A tight E230, might improve stamina by reducing the amount of play in the disk. I'd really appreciate if anyone with both the TT loose and Hasbro tough could do some stamina tests over in the E230 thread.
So I got a Beywarrior, and their pretty interesting, actually.

They're kind of fun, and they are fully customizable- I have to admit, I like them a lot better than Wheelz, as these can easily be battled, without worrying about your trajectory, haha.

Secondly, I've noticed that the Warriors price was not as expensive as Beywheelz, Hasbro could be learning a lesson...

Also, for an lol:
Beywarrior battles looked a bit slow paced to me. Do they spin for long enough with the "warriors" weighing them down?
(Jul. 11, 2013  10:21 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Beywarrior battles looked a bit slow paced to me. Do they spin for long enough with the "warriors" weighing them down?

The battles are decent, its kinda entertaining when an arm flies out of the stadium...

The battles don't last too too long, since the figure's are pretty unbalanced when they start to lean/tilt
How does one lose? When a piece of the figure falls off, or when it stops spinning? lol
Can't decide whether I should buy one...
(Jul. 11, 2013  10:39 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: How does one lose? When a piece of the figure falls off, or when it stops spinning? lol
Can't decide whether I should buy one...

When they stop spinning and fall over as usual.
Yeah, Beywarriors look pretty cool. My favorites so far are Gryph and Byakko Smile
I just realized that Bahamoote is legit... without the "e" that is.
Wikipedia Wrote:Bahamut or Bahamoot (/bəˈhɑːmuːt/ bə-hah-moot; Arabic: بهموت‎ Bahamūt) is a vast fish that supports the earth in Arabian mythology.
Hasbro's done some research with these names.
(Jul. 11, 2013  7:29 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I really, really hope that the Chrome Wheels people have been getting so far are just abnormal, and most are the average weight. If every Chrome Wheel is a gram or two heavier, buying is going to be a huge pain, since I'll basically have to rebuy Revizers, Dragooon, Wyvangs, Balros, and maybe Killerkens. Not fun.

Sorry dude but you might have to re buy the leviathan wheel, because the bbg weighed it and it's heavier than the Takara tomy version-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZsRF1up6M0 someone before posted that the kraken wheel is heavier also.
Here are some Chrome/Warrior Wheel underside shots.

From what I can see, no major mold changes like we saw in Metal Fury.
I don't have access to a scale at the moment. You may have to weight a few days, but I should have them up no later than Friday. Tongue_out_wink
I just want to say that I weighed my Saramanda and Salamander and that there was no significant difference, as I mentioned a few weeks ago in this topic when I bought the Samurai Cyclone Battle Set ...
I don't know if anyone posted this before but here's a pic of beyblade evolution with wing Pegasus. It actually looks the same compared to the Takara tomy version.
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jses...07510&wl0=
It also looks like in the top left corner, there's some sort of shogun steel sneak peak or something.
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:31 AM)Range Wrote: I don't know if anyone posted this before but here's a pic of beyblade evolution with wing Pegasus. It actually looks the same compared to the Takara tomy version.
http://mobile.walmart.com/m/phoenix;jses...07510&wl0=
It also looks like in the top left corner, there's some sort of shogun steel sneak peak or something.

Yes, we talk about it here, in the Video Games forum :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on-for-3DS
Shogun Bolt (Salamander): 1.15g
Salamander: 30.86g (+0.26g)
Ninja: 4.99g
SW: 2.42g
_145: 1.36g
Total Track: 3.77g
SD: 0.69g
Full Bey: 41.42g (-4.78g, accounted for by the lack of stone face and a lighter SW145)

Shogun Bolt (Leviathan): MIA
Leviathan: 31.57g (+0.97g)
Guardian: 4.08g
160: 2.09g
SB: 0.65g
Full Bey (wrong bolt): 39.50g (+0.9g)

So the trend doesn't exactly continue but I still haven't seen a lighter than TT Hasbro chrome wheel.
Yes, those weight variations are probably observable between TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong and among each company.
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Archer Griffin C145S
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Bandit Golem DF145BS
Some quite notable colour changes there.

I actually like all of it.

I LOVE that Gold Gryph and red Dark Knight.

I'm going to have to get a few- I want to make a gold synchrom!
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2013  5:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Archer Griffin C145S
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF
Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF
Bandit Golem DF145BS
Some quite notable colour changes there.

I actually like all of it.

I LOVE that Gold Gryph and red Dark Knight.

I'm going to have to get a few- I want to make a gold synchrom!

Yeah. If I get the Gryph, I'll synchrom it with the Gold Dragooon Chrome Wheel. And yes, gotta love that Red Dark Knight. I also think they did pretty good with Gargole and Goreim. So are these Pics of the next wave? Cool.
-Wonders if next wave will have Genbull, Pegasus, Byakko, Garudas- Smile
Heh, now all they gotta do is make a Red Gryph Chrome Wheel so we can make Limited Edition Gryph Dragooon SA165MB lol
Is there anybody here who has got the new "Salamander Cyclone Stadium"?
I'm interested if it is worth buying it...
(Jul. 18, 2013  6:33 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Is there anybody here who has got the new "Salamander Cyclone Stadium"?
I'm interested if it is worth buying it...

I do not think it is even out yet. Anyway, for certain I have not heard of anybody trying it.
Those Beys look great! I cannot wait until Dragoon comes out, my last one's face broke. Ironically, Hasbro redesigned the facebolts so, that hopefully, they'll be more resilient. Also, those stoppers they normally put at the top of the screw hopefully will keep from allowing it to screw too tight, having it break. But the thing I want most is for this and all the other Beys is that they dont unscrew themselves after 5 or so battles. That happened with my Dragooon and is still happening with my Bahamdia. It led me to screw in my DKD face more, and then it eventually broke. BTW does anyone know what element Dragoon will be?

I may also get Golem but I might still go for TT with that one because of the Metal Face.

Also, does anyone else think that they chose to recolor the secondary Beys for each element? Phoenix, Orochi, Griffin and Golem.
Do the recolored chrome wheels have paint on them?