General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It is an assymetrical shape.
Went to toys r us today. They had most of the wave 1 tops, both double packs, the samurai cyclone set,the blazing dojo stadium,and almost all the beywarriors. I'll put it on the beymap now.
(Jul. 07, 2013  10:27 PM)AZL Wrote: It is an assymetrical shape.

Random much.

4DFure Wrote:Went to toys r us today. They had most of the wave 1 tops, both double packs, the samurai cyclone set,the blazing dojo stadium,and almost all the beywarriors. I'll put it on the beymap now.

Seems like majority of Toy's R Us are pretty well stocked. I hope mine is the same way when I finally get to go.
It seems like bahamoote is a dark element rather than God element
http://m.hasbro.com/hasbro_en_US/product...05%3aen_US
Maybe they just didn't want to have the word "God" incorporated, but they could have just changed it to "legend". I also see that the beywarrior is bahamut rather than bahamoote.
I can see why the word "God" would be taboo. Pretty much anything religion-related can be a seriously touchy matter to some. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that to be the reasoning.
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:31 AM)Temporal Wrote: I can see why the word "God" would be taboo. Pretty much anything religion-related can be a seriously touchy matter to some. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that to be the reasoning.

Yet, in Metal Fury, they do call Nemesis the God of Destruction in the dub.
This could meen pegasus will be a fire or air elemented bey and beywarrior.
This is hilarious because it is like Hasbro read our topics about Samurai Pegasis and Gladiator Bahamdia when we had exclusive images and that we thought the element was "Yami", but that it turned out to be "Kami" later on hah. They should not have stopped reading my posts hah.
Yes, I will probably get the air synchrome 2-pack and maybe the Earth too. Black.... Dragooon.... Chrome wheel!

I personally like the "Snot green" Goreim and the Red/Orange Bahamdia
Major update! The TRU in Newington, CT, has ALL of wave 1 ShogunSteel. I got an Ifrit Salamander pack. (I'll add it to BeyMaps)
I don't know if is just mine, but the E230 is a little stiff, compared to my TT one. I wonder if it would affect performance...?

I like the reinforced GCF, hopefully I will reduce some breakage. The "Shogun Face Bolts" are pretty interesting.

Lastly, the sticker issue in SS bothers me more than last season. Why? The Faces come with facestickers pre-attached, so either way its there (no tattooed face, which I kinda liked). Also, the faces have stickers, so do the launchers (for two-packs), but there are no actual stickers for the rest of the bey?

I gets me a bit annoyed, but, at least it wasn't a Metal Fury, haha. Imagine

I give Hasbro an 8/10 so far.
(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Major update! The TRU in Newington, CT, has ALL of wave 1 ShogunSteel. I got an Ifrit Salamander pack. (I'll add it to BeyMaps)
I don't know if is just mine, but the E230 is a little stiff, compared to my TT one. I wonder if it would affect performance...?

I like the reinforced GCF, hopefully I will reduce some breakage. The "Shogun Face Bolts" are pretty interesting.

Lastly, the sticker issue in SS bothers me more than last season. Why? The Faces come with facestickers pre-attached, so either way its there (no tattooed face, which I kinda liked). Also, the faces have stickers, so do the launchers (for two-packs), but there are no actual stickers for the rest of the bey?

Yeah, so far everyone has stated that Hasbro's E230 is a little harder to move than TT.
The green and yellow golem was not just random. It actually is the same color as its beast.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bandit_Go...45BS#Modal
I kinda like it.
(Jul. 09, 2013  3:05 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: http://www.beybladebattles.com/ has updated for Shogun Steel.

Wait... That tiger bey's name is Berserker Byakko?! (scroll down to featured products section)
Edit: I just saw the other thread. I'm late again...
Which thread? Could you direct me to it? I already know about byakko and garuda.
Edit: Where do you see berserker byakko?
(Jul. 08, 2013  11:18 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  5:31 AM)Temporal Wrote: I can see why the word "God" would be taboo. Pretty much anything religion-related can be a seriously touchy matter to some. Wouldn't be surprised to hear that to be the reasoning.

Yet, in Metal Fury, they do call Nemesis the God of Destruction in the dub.

The difference is in the distinction. A "God of Destruction" in a TV show is a lot different that just calling a whole element just "God." Actually, I'm shocked that Nemesis is called the God of Destruction in the dub. Well, maybe more surprised than shocked, but you get the point.
(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Major update! The TRU in Newington, CT, has ALL of wave 1 ShogunSteel. I got an Ifrit Salamander pack. (I'll add it to BeyMaps)

Well now that we're almost positive that they're (Hasbro) making Byakko and Garudas, it sucks that they won't have stickers Unhappy *Fingers still crossed for Sonokong* And once again, I know it won't happen but, There will be two DVD's released with the lost episodes on them right? I hope that in the first volume (To be released in August), has Byakko with it, and the second (in September), has Garudas with it. Sort've like the DVD sets that come with the Crystal L-drago or the Bloody Lacerta that didn't have product codes (right?). You don't have to tell me, I know there's pretty much NO chance, but it's just something I'm hoping for.
Does anyone else think that the beywarriors cyborgs will just basically be remote controlled beywarriors? It makes sense, with the word-cyborg in the title and all.
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:44 AM)Range Wrote: Does anyone else think that the beywarriors cyborgs will just basically be remote controlled beywarriors? It makes sense, with the word-cyborg in the title and all.

Could be possible. It's not confirmed, but yes, a possibility.
(Jul. 10, 2013  11:21 PM)ryuga300 Wrote: I aggre

What do you "aggre"(agree) too?
That post makes no sense :3
(Jul. 10, 2013  4:44 AM)Range Wrote: Does anyone else think that the beywarriors cyborgs will just basically be remote controlled beywarriors? It makes sense, with the word-cyborg in the title and all.

I doubt that. Hasbro wouldn't invest so much into remote control Beys, that they would market for 20-30 each, judging the past RC releases. No one would buy them if they were that much money, I know I wouldn't spend that much. It's most likely just a "season 2" of Beywarriors, with robotic/futuristic designs.
(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I don't know if is just mine, but the E230 is a little stiff, compared to my TT one. I wonder if it would affect performance...?
It's just you, my E230 is perfectly smooth moving.

(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I like the reinforced GCF, hopefully I will reduce some breakage.
GCF was already the heaviest tip...

Weighing in:
Shogun Bolt (Phoenix): 1.17g
Phoenix: 31.54g
Thief: 4.80g
E: 4.65g
_230: 2.02g
Total Track: 6.67g
GCF: 2.29g
Full Bey: 46.44g

Shogun Bolt (Kraken): 1.16g
Kraken: 32.52g
Pirate: 4.00g
A230: 4.89g
JSB: 0.65g
Full Bey: 43.17g
Actually, Kei, Leone19, me, and a few others have had that problem.
(Jul. 11, 2013  6:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I don't know if is just mine, but the E230 is a little stiff, compared to my TT one. I wonder if it would affect performance...?
It's just you, my E230 is perfectly smooth moving.

(Jul. 09, 2013  1:07 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I like the reinforced GCF, hopefully I will reduce some breakage.
GCF was already the heaviest tip...

Yeah, like ShinobuXD said, others have had that issue, too

I never said anything about being heavy...
I just said I like how it is reinforeced, like other Hasbro tips.
Ok, so I just got lucky and got a good one I guess.

As for GCF, I know you never mentioned its weight but, being the heaviest tip already, extra weight from reinforcement seemed like it might make it a little unfair. Turns out, by my measurements, it's actually lighter than the TT version though. Infact, every plastic part is. It's almost as if Hasbro is using a different, less dense polycarbonate, though they seem to have compensated nicely with a couple extra grams in that "warrior" wheel :).

Calling it now folks, Shogun Steel synchromes are gonna be the next big thing.