General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

*facepalm* well if they are recolored, then yes they have paint.

Also, those beys look nice.
Ahhh! They all look very awesome, especially the Gryph.
(Jul. 18, 2013  9:30 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Those Beys look great! I cannot wait until Dragoon comes out, my last one's face broke. Ironically, Hasbro redesigned the facebolts so, that hopefully, they'll be more resilient. Also, those stoppers they normally put at the top of the screw hopefully will keep from allowing it to screw too tight, having it break. But the thing I want most is for this and all the other Beys is that they dont unscrew themselves after 5 or so battles. That happened with my Dragooon and is still happening with my Bahamdia. It led me to screw in my DKD face more, and then it eventually broke. BTW does anyone know what element Dragoon will be?

I may also get Golem but I might still go for TT with that one because of the Metal Face.

Also, does anyone else think that they chose to recolor the secondary Beys for each element? Phoenix, Orochi, Griffin and Golem.
Ronin Dragoon will still be air/sky element as shown from the air synchro me pack with dragoon and griffin. Also, now no one will complain about golem's color anymore. Before, I thought that the gold griffin was going to look ugly, but I kind of like it.
(Jul. 18, 2013  6:33 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Is there anybody here who has got the new "Salamander Cyclone Stadium"?
I'm interested if it is worth buying it...

Yeah, I'm interested. When it's released of course. Also think the 3-packs look cool.
Well, here's an offer on amazon.de.
>Klick<

It seems to be available, I'm not sure if I'll buy it ('cause I don't really have an access to a Zero-G stadium and don't want to wait 2 month again...).

It looks like it is unbalanced again. The "head" pockets are smaller and there are inner and outer pockets... Also it looks like it is designed to stay, but the pockets - as I can see on the picture - are higher than the bottom. Maybe it is standing on the pockets...
I'm not sure, I'll have a look in my local stores, maybe I can find one of it and have a closer look.
Does anyone know when beyblade metal fury and shogun steel will come out in the UK and in which shop?
(Jul. 20, 2013  8:54 PM)Galaxus Wrote: Does anyone know when beyblade metal fury and shogun steel will come out in the UK and in which shop?

Argos but ask the people at the counter.
(Jul. 20, 2013  3:36 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Well, here's an offer on amazon.de.
>Klick<

It seems to be available, I'm not sure if I'll buy it ('cause I don't really have an access to a Zero-G stadium and don't want to wait 2 month again...).

It looks like it is unbalanced again. The "head" pockets are smaller and there are inner and outer pockets... Also it looks like it is designed to stay, but the pockets - as I can see on the picture - are higher than the bottom. Maybe it is standing on the pockets...
I'm not sure, I'll have a look in my local stores, maybe I can find one of it and have a closer look.
I think it would be less unbalanced than the one in the samurai cyclone set.
(Jul. 20, 2013  3:36 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Well, here's an offer on amazon.de.
>Klick<

I see what you mean, but I'm wondering if that's just how the picture was taken...

Also, I doubt it's standing on pockets, because then it wouldn't be a "Cyclone" (Zero-G) Stadium.

Either way, it should be pretty interesting to see how Sway Attack will work in it.
OK, now that stadium has my interest. It's pretty sweet looking.
>Klick<

It may be just an optical illusion, but I think that stadium actually has two open and two closed pockets.

Also, while we're on the topic of stadiums, Has anyone noticed that the Octagon Showdown stadium would be a great(and potentially illegal) attack stadium if you removed those two large ramps?
>Klick<

I wish I knew what EUR 28,88 meant. That might be a good stadium, but it looks awkward.
It means the same thing as Euro 28.88.
That's not really a good price, especially since you can find TAKARA-TOMY Zero-G attack stadium for about $30.

I don't really like this stadium, it looks odd.
Just ran that through a currency converter. Forty bucks, right? If so, I ain't got no time for that! I won't even spend thirty for a Zero-G attack stadium. This had better not be that much money.
Any videos for it yet? Looks interesting, but I wouldn't want to buy it without seeing how it preforms...
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:45 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Just ran that through a currency converter. Forty bucks, right? If so, I ain't got no time for that! I won't even spend thirty for a Zero-G attack stadium. This had better not be that much money.

Well, Hasbro's stadiums are usually about $12 USD Right? (At least where I live.) Maybe they cost more in Europe because they have to Import them and stuff. I don't know, just my guess.
It's 28.88€ without additional import price... it's really expensive.
But I think that it won't be that much in stores, maybe 15-20€/$, whatever...
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:48 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:45 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Just ran that through a currency converter. Forty bucks, right? If so, I ain't got no time for that! I won't even spend thirty for a Zero-G attack stadium. This had better not be that much money.

Well, Hasbro's stadiums are usually about $12 USD Right? (At least where I live.) Maybe they cost more in Europe because they have to Import them and stuff. I don't know, just my guess.

I can usually get mine(in Lousiana) for about $9 USD.
Assuming all 4 pockets are the same (and they should be) that looks like a very nice flat centred Zero G stadium, potentially providing a halfway house of gameplay that could actually be good for competition. I wouldn't bet on it just yet but this could be the first good Hasbro stadium in a long while.
Well, I did find the two new Hasbro 2-packs while I was out and about yesterday. One thing I noticed while reviewing them, was that Hasbro didn't re-enforce the WSF tip like they do for all of their other tips. I show the difference in the Air Synchrome unboxing. Here are my unboxing videos for both of them:

Behemoth Golem Earth Synchrome Unboxing:

Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome Unboxing:
(Jul. 24, 2013  5:31 PM)Beyatic Wrote: Well, I did find the two new Hasbro 2-packs while I was out and about yesterday. I do have to say, the black Dragoon is amazing. One thing I noticed while reviewing them, was that Hasbro didn't re-enforce the WSF tip like they do for all of their other tips. I show the difference in the Air Synchrome unboxing. Here are my unboxing videos for both of them:

*The Griffin Dragoon Air Synchrome Unboxing Video is currently being uploaded. I will update the post with the video once it finishes uploading*

would you say hasbros f230 is any better than the tt one? it seems to have a metal rod inside, like eternal spike, and from what ive seen, the tt one didnt have a metal rod, so id assume this one is better
(Jul. 24, 2013  5:52 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: would you say hasbros f230 is any better than the tt one? it seems to have a metal rod inside, like eternal spike, and from what ive seen, the tt one didnt have a metal rod, so id assume this one is better

I never owned the Takara-Tomy one, so I really don't know. I'd be glad to upload an up-close picture of the F230 if anyone is interested in doing comparisons with the Takara-Tomy version.
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:05 PM)Beyatic Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  5:52 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: would you say hasbros f230 is any better than the tt one? it seems to have a metal rod inside, like eternal spike, and from what ive seen, the tt one didnt have a metal rod, so id assume this one is better

I never owned the Takara-Tomy one, so I really don't know. I'd be glad to upload an up-close picture of the F230 if anyone is interested in doing comparisons with the Takara-Tomy version.

that would be great!
It seems to be very, very similar to TAKARA-TOMY's F230 ...