General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 05, 2013  10:58 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: And thus, my new usertitle.
Anyway, personally whenever I ever Bahamoote I think of Vanishing Moot Tongue_out
I dont like how they're painting the chrome wheels though...it'll look especially bad in synchromes, unless you synchrome it with itself...plus the paint chipping. Ugh.
But hey, save that, im really excited!
If I am able to get multiples, I might try sanding the paint off and then polishing it.

I despise paint chipping...haha
Just got Phoenic. I'm surprised how many Shogun Steel products my Toys R Us had. They're usually really behind.
And I'm never using Phoenic, because I can't stand the thought of that beautiful wheel being chipped!
I really love the colours for Ronin Dragoon, especially the Black Chrome Wheel! Ooh, and the Red F230TB looks nice as well, good job Hasbro!

I don't really like the colours for Bahamoot, it's a weird orangish-redish colour, don't like it at all Uncertain
I'm sorry but Bahamoote is killing me, guys. The recolors look really nice, and I will probably pick some up if I ever have money again, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT NAME.

Thankyou, Hasbro, for bringing some levity to my morning.

I'm sure I'll get sick of it once I see people acting like a rename is a serious problem and/or still complaining about it in three months time but for now, Bahamoote.
How do you think hasbro will say its pronounced? Ba-ha-moot? Ba-ham-oot? Bah-moot?
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:20 AM)Time Wrote: How do you think hasbro will say its pronounced? Ba-ha-moot? Ba-ham-oot? Bah-moot?

Ba-ha-mut probably
What is Ronin Dragoon?
Hasbros rename of Dark Knight Dragooon.
The name Ronin isn't as bad as Bahamoot at least. Sounds like a cow crossed with a Moose and a Zebra Moot moot Bahamoot. Hahahaha!
Loving Hasbro's Recolor of Dragooon! Looks fantastic, not to mention the SA165 it comes with.
That green Gorem though, why??

EDIT: These double packs have some great recolored parts, can't wait to pick some up. That being said I still am unable to find any Hyperblades, OR metal fury Tired
What's up with the faces messing up the layout of the threads?
Also I am loving the carp out of Hasbro right now, I love all these new recolors Grin
Also I don't understand why people don't like the Green on the Goriem, I guess I'm the only one that likes it :3
atleast that green paint on bandid goriem doesent look as bad as hyper blade vari ares ughhhh hhehhe bahamoote
(Jul. 05, 2013  7:51 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I'm really disappointed that Hasbro didn't start using Compact launchers like in the Samurai Showdown Set. Also, it says "F230TB" on the Earth Synchrom 2 pack so maybe Hasbro's Bandid Genbull will have SR200BWD It is a mystery

No, Bandid Genbull will most likely still have F230TB.
I mean in the Fire 2-pack Samurai Ifrit has E230GCF
In the Water 2-pack Guardian Leviathan has A230JSB,
and so on.
And when Thief Phoenix was released, it still had E230GCF, instead of W145CF, which it would have if your theory was true.
For some reason, I have a hard time not pronouncing "Bahamoote" as Ba-ha-mooty, which sunds more ridiculous than it looks. But I still will probly get it for the purple SP230 and GF, it wil look good with the purple parts from TT. I'm having a hard time deciding which of these I wanna get, besides Kraken and probly Orochi.
Well at least the didn't call it bahamutt. that's a bad name too and they would have to print a mutt on the stone face.
I honestly like that better than the one they went with.
That is also how it is supposed to be pronounced ...
is hasbro making bandid genbull?
(Jul. 07, 2013  3:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is also how it is supposed to be pronounced ...
I changed the spelling but yes that is how it's said and like it that way, everone does almost.

Kisame Akatsuki yes they are making Genbull. You will have to wait though.
ooooooohhhhhh yyyyyyyeah!!!!!!!:0
Just got back from my local TRU. They had all the Shogun Steel Wave 1 releases except Killerken, both of the Double Packs, and the Samurai Cyclone Battle Set. I bought a Thief Phoenic. Considered buying the Fire 2-Pack for red E230 GCF, but decided against it as I already have multiples of all the parts.

It was quite obvious they were trying to get rid of all the Metal Fury stuff, since it was all on sale.(2 for 14.99, a couple bucks of sets, etc.)Sadly enough, the Half-Pipe Battle Set is still in stock. They've had those since Feb. 2012.

Kinda off topic but relevant to the thread was that the one of the 3-Packs with Kronos, Vari, and Jupiter had been replaced with three random used combos. Shame there's people that would do that.
Yes! My Toys R Us has all of the wave 1 Shogun Steel releases! I am so excited!

I will update that stores stock soon on the bey map. Unfortunately I couldn't buy one Unhappy.
I'm going to TRU In a few minutes, I'll edit this post with any finds
I know from when I went to the event there Saturday, all Metal Fury single packs were 2 for like 13.99
Will the Samurai Cyclone Stadium be allowed for use in Official Play?
Probably not.