Beyblade Evolution for 3DS

"#SCOOP - We're publishing BEYBLADE: Evolution! An insane new game for the 3DS Grin #pumped"

https://twitter.com/RisingStarGames/stat...8096139266

As there are no Beyblade games on 3DS in Japan I haven't a clue as to what this could be.

BEYBLADE: Evolution will be released at the end of October (22-25) worldwide, but on September 26th in Japan, by two different publishers. In Japan, the game is known as "Metal Fight Beyblade 4D x Zero-G Ultimate Tournament".

Edit:

[Image: IPBcW9o.png]

Quote:We are proud to announce that we will be publishing BEYBLADE: Evolution, an all-new game for the Nintendo 3DS™. BEYBLADE: Evolution is being published worldwide by Rising Star Games licensed by d-rights Inc. and representative Nelvana Enterprises. Expected to spin into retail this fall, the game will be available in two versions: a standalone 3DS edition, and in collaboration with Hasbro, a collector’s edition, which includes an exclusive, six-piece BEYBLADE Wing Pegasus 90WF toy previously unavailable outside of Japan.

Developed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the Nintendo 3DS, BEYBLADE: Evolution lets players launch their in-game BEYBLADE, using the gyro and motion sensors and manipulating the viewing angle with the Augmented Reality camera for precise control and adjustment. Players engage in real-time multiplayer battles or follow the Story Mode campaign unlocking new parts and information to fine-tune their tops in the Bey Factory.
More info here

Looks like we'll see a standard release, and one with a Wing Pegasus 90WF.
So it seems like it will most likely have Wing Pegasis Memorial Ver.?
The Memorial Version didn't have 90WF, it had S130RB or something.
Man...I hope this doesn't mean that Hasbro won't be finishing the Hyperblades. It stated that Wing Pegasus was not available anywhere outside Japan, I'm guessing that means they won't release "6-piece" Wing Pegasus. It is a shame because that means we probably won't see the American release of 4D Duo, Death, Beat, or the others.
This is interesting. Wing Pegasis 90 WF is a some what weird choice to put in this. Hopefully this will be better than the previous games.
I agree with Meow! This seems pretty interesting though. I'm guessing that this might come with a Metal Face like the other games.
I agree with Thunder Dome, Wing Pegasus is a weird choice for a game Beyblade. I honestly would have guessed Legend Anubis. It's most likely going to be the 4D/Metal Fury video game.

Just another reason for me to get a 3DS, along with Street Fighter, Tetris Axis, and Pokemon X.
Just glad that Hudson isn't making this. All of Hudson's Metal Saga games are sub-par imo, mainly because of these 2 things:

1. not waiting till each anime season was done with so they can include all the Beys from said season in each game.

2. Releasing too many in a short period of time. (rushing the production of said game)
Quote:using the gyro and motion sensors and manipulating the viewing angle with the Augmented Reality camera for precise control and adjustment

this definitely seems "insane"!

Quote:“We’re also thrilled to be able to offer fans the opportunity to get their hands on an exclusive battle top that is sure to be a must-have among serious players.”

lol
Wow, it doesn't look to bad! I'm just waiting for them to show news on what the plot is going to be, and a trailer for it! So excited!
I dont think ill be in it for that wing pegasus though. Il be looking foward to the game. But a wing pegasus will be nice to have i guess.
To, do you know if the Wing Pegasus Will have a Metal Face Bolt?

(Apr. 26, 2013  12:14 AM)Wombat Wrote: I agree with Thunder Dome, Wing Pegasus is a weird choice for a game Beyblade. I honestly would have guessed Legend Anubis. It's most likely going to be the 4D/Metal Fury video game.

Just another reason for me to get a 3DS, along with Street Fighter, Tetris Axis, and Pokemon X.

yeah but note that it's the only 4D bey that could only be obtained through Japan, the Ultmate DX set, or the world championship exclusive (which if you ask me was over priced)
Wow this is awesome. I really enjoyed the previous games so this one's sure to be at least worth getting psyched about.
WOW it looks pretty good( anyone notice the Ray Striker T125CS instead of D125), I might actually buy this for the game.
I recently saw this news, honestly I don't think that it will differs much from past games about beyblade for DS, however I am quite curious to see how it is playable on 3DS Smile
Wing Pegasus would wave pretty insane attack properties with a metal face. Imagine it with the R2F!Pinching_eyes_2
I am...yah, not much.
Wing has more use I'm defence than attack.
Anyway, hate to be pessimistic, but it looks a lot like the other games.
I just hope there's a decent storyline this time around.
seems interesting.......

(i might only buy this for the 6 piece wing pegasus)
I have a 3ds i may purchase this game. It does look quite interesting.
The Boxart has been revealed. Wing Pegasus 90WF is the variant to be supplied. It will be released on October 22, 2013. The normal version will retail for $29.95 whilst the collector's edition will be $39.95.

A few other minor details; the 3DS' AR Cards can be used for battling wherever you like (Prizes for the weirdest places, haha?), and Samurai Ifrit W145CF will be an unlockable Beyblade in the game (It is unlikely that any other Shogun Steel tops will be included in the gameplay).
Wow. I'm getting this. Interestingly, if you look, you can see that the Pegasus is not SparkFX, making the first non-spark FX Hasbro Beybalde, since Spark FX Wave 1(?)- Novemebr/ December, 2012.
So you need to pay an extra $10 for Wing? Ill probly sell the game because I dont have a 3DS.