Beyblade Evolution for 3DS

Contrary to what the person two posts up said: Zero-G Beys are in the game. We knew Ifraid would be in it, but a screenshot has surfaced with Gargole:
This screenshot is also self-explanatory:
Game box-art for Japan:
The game will be released in Japan on September 26th, 2013 (As I previously reported and nobody listened to me).

Still finding it ironic. We haven't seen any 4D Beyblades in the game yet and even Gingka apparently uses Galaxy Pegasus again. Not sure what's going on in that department then...
Fang Leone appears in one of the videos Kai-V posted.
Hi everyone, here's the box art for BEYBLADE: Evolution: [Image: BeyBlade_3DS_3DPackshot_Toypack_PEGI_PROV.png]

Love to hear what you think of it.

Cheers,

The Rising Star Games UK team
(Aug. 22, 2013  6:13 PM)3DSEvolution Wrote: Hi everyone, here's the box art for BEYBLADE: Evolution: [Image: BeyBlade_3DS_3DPackshot_Toypack_PEGI_PROV.png]

Love to hear what you think of it.

Cheers,

This is the official account of the game? Would you mind if I PM' you or post some questions about it?

I like the box art it's nice. This game really seems to be better than the other two releases.
This is the official account of the game? Would you mind if I PM' you or post some questions about it?

Hi Leone19, yes, we're the publisher of the game. Happy to answer questions.

Cheers,

Hello 3DSEvolution, we are glad to have you on-board to answer some of our inquiries!

Few things:

1. Are you able to disclose the box art for the Japanese version, or is it identical to the English one, with the exception of the Japanese language?

2. Was Takara Tomy in collaboration at all with the development of this project, or was it represented by Nelvana. (Specifically for the Japanese version)?

Cheers!
Hey, this is really awesome !

I was wondering : at which moment was it decided that BEYBLADE: Evolution was going to be released in Japan ? It was announced very recently, so was it a slightly last-minute decision ?

Thank you so much for this opportunity, by the way. I was never too excited for the previous Beyblade video games, but BEYBLADE: Evolution seems really nicely done and my brother owns a Nintendo 3DS, so my plans are definitely to purchase this game when it comes out.
Will the characters have their Special moves in this game? Or is this game just battling like in real life without special attacks.
They better have special moves or else it'll be no fun!!XP
Hey, If not in this one, but maybe for a future game, Real World Physics for individual parts(with the help of the WBO's knowledge) could be used to make natural special moves, or even the standards can match up to the tier list.
Totally getting this game though.
(Aug. 19, 2013  6:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Still finding it ironic. We haven't seen any 4D Beyblades in the game yet and even Gingka apparently uses Galaxy Pegasus again. Not sure what's going on in that department then...

It could be reusing assets from the PSP game. Do we know who developed that, and if they're behind this game?

As well, the Japanese publisher for this game is a total unknown to me. Previous Beyblade games have been published by Hudson (who no longer exists due to a Konami buyout), and Takara Tomy's own video game publishing arm. I suspect this game's Japanese release is just a result of it being developed in Japan and being based on a Japanese IP.
As far as I know, it was completely TAKARA-TOMY who made the PSP game.

Other sites are now talking about a US and European release date of October 25th. It is rather odd that Japan will get the game beforehand, despite being announced rather at the last minute there ...
(Aug. 23, 2013  3:46 AM)Uwik Wrote: Hello 3DSEvolution, we are glad to have you on-board to answer some of our inquiries!

Few things:

1. Are you able to disclose the box art for the Japanese version, or is it identical to the English one, with the exception of the Japanese language?

2. Was Takara Tomy in collaboration at all with the development of this project, or was it represented by Nelvana. (Specifically for the Japanese version)?

Cheers!

Hi Uwik,

Sorry, the Japanese version of BEYBLADE isn't being published by us so we don't have any information on the title, but you can expect more information to come from Intergrow in the future.

Cheers,

(Aug. 27, 2013  4:53 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Will the characters have their Special moves in this game? Or is this game just battling like in real life without special attacks.

Re special moves - you can influence the battle using Bey Spirit. This special power charges up over time and the you can choose when to unleash it by trying to hit your own beyblade top with the projectile spirit.

If successful, you'll get a temporary boost to the speed and strength of your Beyblade. If you miss, the charge of your Bey Spirit is transferred to your opponent's pool.

Cheers,

For more on BEYBLADE: Evolution. we've set up a website for the game here - http://www.beybladethegame.com/, which will have all the latest news. Plus there's a dedicated Facebook page with regular updates at https://www.facebook.com/beybladeevolution.

Cheers,

We've got a BEYBLADE challenge running here at the moment - http://on.fb.me/1dL8Fj9 - asking you to name a set of BEYBLADE parts correctly. No prizes, just glory ...

Cheers,

I cannot remember exactly which screenshots were posted at the moment, but I am certain there is at least one new among these :

[Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_1.jpg] [Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_2.jpg] [Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_3.jpg]
(Sep. 06, 2013  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot remember exactly which screenshots were posted at the moment, but I am certain there is at least one new among these :

[Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_1.jpg] [Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_2.jpg] [Image: Beyblade4DZeroGTournament_3.jpg]

That looks so cool! I always wanted a beyblade video game Smile
(Sep. 07, 2013  4:00 AM)BeybladesRus Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2013  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot remember exactly which screenshots were posted at the moment, but I am certain there is at least one new among these :

That looks so cool! I always wanted a beyblade video game Smile
Same here!Smile can't wait for this one to come out!Grin
The release date for Europe has seemingly changed to October 17th 2013.
(Sep. 24, 2013  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The release date for Europe has seemingly changed to October 17th 2013.

No, European release date is Frday October 25th.

Cheers,

The Rising Star UK team
(Sep. 26, 2013  9:33 PM)3DSEvolution Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2013  2:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The release date for Europe has seemingly changed to October 17th 2013.

No, European release date is Frday October 25th.

Cheers,

The Rising Star UK team

Ah, thank you for the confirmation. There were just sites publishing weird sorts of press releases that all said the new date was October 17th.
Question for 3DS Evolution:

Now that the release is in less than a month, is there any type of Part-List that can be given?

I know we've seen Ifrit and Gargoyle for Zero-G, but those are the only ones confirmed as of now.
Wow, some rather big news for the Japanese release of this video game :

The release date has been postponed to December 19th 2013, probably to increase the sales by encouraging parents to buy it for Christmas or New Year.

The Japanese release will also come with a rare recolour : Samurai Pegasis Limited Colour Brave Ver. There are no pictures of it yet, but it will probably look amazing.

The official Japanese site for the game has been updated too :
http://game.intergrow.jp/beyblade/

You can see some screenshots of the minigames and it will have hints on those as well, and apparently you can get a new stadium in the game with a special "AR Card".
AR Card sounds cool. Hopefully the American release won't be postponed; this was half the reason I just bought a 3DS XL.
(Oct. 02, 2013  2:40 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: AR Card sounds cool. Hopefully the American release won't be postponed; this was half the reason I just bought a 3DS XL.

I doubt it : from the beginning, it seemed really odd that the Japanese version was going to be released before the original English version, so this schedule makes more sense, and I do not think the English video game (both American and European releases) will be postponed.