General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Hey, can someone give a website or a list to know how much worth nib metal fusion and fury because i don't know a lote about those season.
Always read the BeyWiki. Smile

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List
Thanks a lot but for exemple i saw dranzer s at 20 $ nobody will sell it at that price. ^^
[Image: 20130622_174933_zps99cef222.jpg]

My hasbro ifrit came in the mail today!
me and ultimiteorion got shogun steel we found alot. we are doing unboxings and they will be on superblader1234 channel.
(Jun. 22, 2013  10:56 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: [Image: 20130622_174933_zps99cef222.jpg]

My hasbro ifrit came in the mail today!

Samurai Ifrit looks cool! I also have it, it's Takara Tomy thoughGrin
(Jun. 22, 2013  11:09 PM)Ethan H Wrote: me and ultimiteorion got shogun steel we found alot. we are doing unboxings and they will be on superblader1234 channel.

Nice where did you guys find it?
Make sure to update the BeyMap's Stores layer with your findings!
Do you live in the U.S? Which site did you get it from?
Man... the singles are out already? Now they just need to release something I don't already have, that's worth stalking Toys R Us.
(Jun. 23, 2013  1:44 AM)Range Wrote: Do you live in the U.S? Which site did you get it from?
Yup, I posted a link to an ebay seller who had ifrit for sale. Its a couple pages back.
i got a pirates kraken shogun steel with ethan h and ultimate orion today
I'd better hit up my local Walmart again. They're usually the best around me for Bey selection.

Keeping my fingers crossed!
I found an unboxing of Thief Pheonix.

He has Orojya, Killerken, Revizer and Saramanda as well.

So rough with his Beys far out.
Damn. Phoenic is out already? Recolor looks awesome
If you look at it on the box, Phoenic appears to be depicted in left spin, haha.

They have done this a lot in the past.
Wow guess I better go beyhunting...

My stores always have horrible stock though, so I'm pretty doubtful...
So that set had stickers but the single Beys don't? wth....
(Jun. 23, 2013  6:45 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Wow guess I better go beyhunting...

My stores always have horrible stock though, so I'm pretty doubtful...
same with me. Go to amazon and look up hasbro shogun steel maybe.
so does my store they never get any new beyblades :\
(Jun. 23, 2013  6:54 PM)Meow! Wrote: So that set had stickers but the single Beys don't? wth....

XD fail.
They get me so happy, when I saw stickers in the set.

But do they include them with anything else, no Tired

At least on the single boxes, the beys don't have stickers. Unlike the Metal Fury boxes.
I'm pretty satisfied today.

I bought a Thief Pheonix. Here are some close up pictures. (Lot of Pictures)

The Box: Pictures of E230: Fully Assembled: The Pheonix Warrior Wheel is a beautiful metallic red colour. Smile
Holy carp man! That Phoenic looks sick!
pyrus10000 i see they still have hyperblades were you are what country do you live in