(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

(Feb. 14, 2019  12:21 AM)marutti Wrote: Now Anime is from 18o'clock in Monday on TV.
But from April it'll be 16o'clock in friday on Youtube

Atleast its not youtube exclusive
Canada will air it
And USA
And India in 2025 i guess

And i think Beyblade is going Dragon Ball
How here
God - Super Saiyan God
Cho-Z/Super-Z - Dragon Ball Super
GT - Dragon Ball GT

Wiki Page
This season will mark the secpmd Beyblade series ever to have a streaming only release in Japan. The first being BeyWarriors Cyborg, and the second being this one, Beyblade Burst Gachi.
Like the previous season before, this season will feature a completely different main character and an all new story.
(Mistake Secpmd)
I watched Beywarriors Cyborg in English (India) in Toonami
I hate beywheelz and beywarriorz, they ruined beyblade back then, burst reedeemed it
So will it not be on websites or only YouTube

Whats the YouTube channel of corocoro
https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...7652914176

An official announcement tweet about Beyblade Burst GT. I can't get the image on its own posted on here properly because for some reason Imgur has removed the option to include a BBCode link so I can put it here, but I'm sure someone else will post it anyway. (though if anyone wants to tell me what the proper code for embedding imgur posts here is, i'm all ears, haha)

The new bey is pretty blurry, but it looks like a four-bladed, pearl-white colored Layer. I'd love to speculate more but given we don't have a proper image of the bey, it would be fruitless, haha. The avatar looks very cool though! I've missed eastern-style Dragons in Burst, haha.

The new protag looks... interesting. Say what you will about Aiga looking too much like Valt or whatever, at least his design is cohesive and nice to look at until he goes faux-Super Saiyan. This guy just looks like someone spilled primary-colored paint all over Iori from Digimon and called it a day, haha.

I have more thoughts but this post is long enough anyway and I doubt anyone will actually read it so whatever, lol.
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...7652914176

An official announcement tweet about Beyblade Burst GT. I can't get the image on its own posted on here properly because for some reason Imgur has removed the option to include a BBCode link so I can put it here, but I'm sure someone else will post it anyway. (though if anyone wants to tell me what the proper code for embedding imgur posts here is, i'm all ears, haha)

The new bey is pretty blurry, but it looks like a four-bladed, pearl-white colored Layer. I'd love to speculate more but given we don't have a proper image of the bey, it would be fruitless, haha. The avatar looks very cool though! I've missed eastern-style Dragons in Burst, haha.

The new protag looks... interesting. Say what you will about Aiga looking too much like Valt or whatever, at least his design is cohesive and nice to look at until he goes faux-Super Saiyan. This guy just looks like someone spilled primary-colored paint all over Iori from Digimon and called it a day, haha.

I have more thoughts but this post is long enough anyway and I doubt anyone will actually read it so whatever, lol.

OMG TYSM! I also agree this bey is blurry. But I zoomed the maximum as I can. I can see it's mold is white, bits of red, and gold. The shape reminds me a bit of Forneus, and Hades. Like you said this bey is 4 bladed like Achilles, Longinus, Spriggan many more...I also agree that the bit beast is phenomenal, this confirms that the bey isn't Fafnir as expected. The Protagonist is cool, but I really don't like those pantalones, and the hair felt like the animators could have done more to fit the character more in shape. Who knows, maybe it's cool for others, maybe this design will grow on me. The first Initial of this character starts with "D" meaning the bey/character name starts with D. So the trademark name was accurate after all "Ace-Rock-Gran Dragon" The setting...by the looks of it. It reminds me a lot of Japan. Like the place where National tournaments started in Season 1...you know...unless I'm totally wrong 9 times out of 10 I'm. This could be a totally new place. Doesn't seem to be BC Sol or Spain it's too modern. But once again thank you so much for this image. Credits to you, as far as the analyzing the image I think I've done what I could. Anyone feel free to reply after this message to add more in to the analysis if you think I missed something very important.
official teaser carp banner
[Image: img_news_GT_visual-725x1024.jpg]
Official Logo
[Image: img_news_GT_logo.png]
The Logo is being referredas GT Logo
So these beyblades are gonna have like engine gears in them or something? I sorta hope not tbh, I mean, I kinda like simplistic mechanisms better..
I posted a higher quality pic from Leo Burst in first post.

[Image: 1zbsbo0.png]
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:53 AM)brandbrick Wrote: So these beyblades are gonna have like engine gears in them or something? I sorta hope not tbh, I mean, I kinda like simplistic mechanisms better..
I really hope those don't effect too much on beys stopping from getting bursted cuz each season the burst gimmick limits.
So, I was scrolling through Twitter and saw this tweet: https://twitter.com/STUDIOGUTS/status/10...3546452993

I might be wrong, but is Beyblade Burst GT being animated by another studio?
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: official teaser carp banner
Official Logo

Main character is Ban
Bey name will begin with B
There is a really clear 'D' visible on his jacket, so we could say that the name with start with D. If I were to guess, Dan makes the most sense to me. But we will see.

(Feb. 15, 2019  1:29 PM)BeyGa Wrote: So, I was scrolling through Twitter and saw this tweet: https://twitter.com/STUDIOGUTS/status/10...3546452993

I might be wrong, but is Beyblade Burst GT being animated by another studio?
You seem to be right. Their tweets are pointing in that direction. And their official website under the staff section shows drawing directors and original picture credits for Beyblade Burst Series. So possibly yes.
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:46 PM)Tommykats Wrote: So his name is Dan Beyoncé

what?
It is not confirmed! It' just specualtion. The character's name is not confirmed.
Tbh, the Dragon Bey looks a lot like a mix between the white Cho-Z Spriggan and Emperor forneus.
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:19 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...7652914176

Pearl white? I see red,gold,and silver.

Also, it’s four bladed but also looks kind of asymmetrical to me, or at least the colors are. I see a little blue thing in between two of the blades that looks like Achilles’ burst stopper. I can imagine the blades being kind of like spikes on a dragon’s back in kind of a spiral pattern like on unicorn.
So, from what I’ve picked up this guy’s name is Dan Beyoncé and his bey is gran dragon. The character overall looks cool, but i feel like they put too much detail on his face and not enough on his hair. Hopefully he at least has like a spiky ponytail or something on the back of his head.

If you look closely, you can see a dragon head shaped blade on the bottom left, and a large tail shaped spike above it.

For those who can’t see it, I have done a rough scetch of what it looks like.(it’s not that accurate though, the tail is too big and the head doesn’t look like a head)
[Image: image.jpg] wow that posted smaller than I expected lol
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
It is not confirmed! It' just specualtion. The character's name is not confirmed.

Do not tell me you don’t know who Beyoncé is? Person was probably joking.
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:48 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: official teaser carp banner
Official Logo

Main character is Ban
Beyonce name will begin with B
lol nice joke guess Beyonce about to dance with beyblade , who run the world LOL
Dan sounds like a logical name, but that’s cutting it too close to Dan Kuso right? #Bakugan2019
(Feb. 15, 2019  10:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  3:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote: It is not confirmed! It' just specualtion. The character's name is not confirmed.

Do not tell me you don’t know who Beyoncé is? Person was probably joking.
Lol, I know her. And am not a big fan of her either.
But Dan was my speculation, so I didn't want to confuse the person.
(Feb. 15, 2019  10:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:48 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Main character is Ban
Beyonce name will begin with B
lol nice joke guess Beyonce about to dance with beyblade , who run the world LOL

That waa in my grandmas phone it autocorrected Bey as Beyonce
(Feb. 16, 2019  6:59 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  10:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: lol nice joke guess Beyonce about to dance with beyblade , who run the world LOL

That waa in my grandmas phone it autocorrected Bey as Beyonce

It happens