Fun Combos thread!

I love Storm Picese 230HF/S
A tall bey with a light wheel...
Hectic!
(Jul. 05, 2012  4:10 PM)Death Bro Wrote: I love Storm Picese 230HF/S
A tall bey with a light wheel...
Hectic!

I loved that one!

I also loved Torch Byxis 230MS. Most. Unbalanced. Bey. EVER.
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote: Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers. The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

Well, thats not too bad but i'd choose a bey with more of a Stamina feature, like MF Basalt Libra 230WD or for defense GB145WB. I dunno why but When using GB145WB, it sarts out circling the stadium, then after about 10 seconds, it goes tothe middle like a 4D bottom. None the less, a great combo ^__^
Well Some fun Combos that always gives me a entertaining match are.

1. MF-H Flash Giraffe 105RF OR for more fun do 85RF ( it will do more recoil )

2. MF-H Omega Unicorno 85R2F ( It gives a lot of stadium outs but also can fly out the stadium quick ( WARNING : must use sliding shoot for it to work properly )

3. MF-H Omega Capicorn 85Q ( it always gives me awesome BATTLES!! )

Those are some fun beyblades i use when i want a big bang going in my house. Hope you enjoy and these beyblades are also tournament LEGAL!!

(Jul. 07, 2012  7:14 PM)Sirius X Blazar Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2011  11:39 PM)stevebak Wrote: Well this combo made some beyblades a run for there money my MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. It makes the weirdest movements and win most of the times against attackers.The only thing types that can defeat it are stamina types. Because it generally loses its balance but when hit it regains a bit of balance and aswell cuts the opponents stamina drastically. It is a highly entertaining beyblade. I named it: The Dizzy Tower 2.0 (cause the first one had a regular MF and got ko'd easelly)

Well, thats not too bad but i'd choose a bey with more of a Stamina feature, like MF Basalt Libra 230WD or for defense GB145WB. I dunno why but When using GB145WB, it sarts out circling the stadium, then after about 10 seconds, it goes tothe middle like a 4D bottom. None the less, a great combo ^__^

I have no problem with people posting combos, since that's what this thread is for, but please don't mislead people. Libra is not good for stamina, 230+WD is a no-no, and neither GB145 nor WB are capable of performing well in today's metagame. Additionally, top-tier Attack should be able to beat MF-H Basalt Byxis 230SD. Furthermore, most 4D bottoms do not have the behavior that you mentioned.

BattleLion and/or anyone else who says that kind of thing:
Don't call a combo awesome or somesuch without justification.

/rant
Makendo AR + any weight disk+ green jumping base bottom + frog sticker = Hopper LOOOOOL this would be so cool to make Joyful_2
(Jul. 11, 2012  11:43 PM)Fong Wrote: Makendo AR + any weight disk+ green jumping base bottom + frog sticker = Hopper LOOOOOL this would be so cool to make Joyful_2

Oh my god, I could see it now... Gasp
They said that it would be cool to make...i.e., he doesn't have all the parts.
Thermal Libra 90ES is fun to watch against Attack-Types because Thermal gives it high recoil. That being said, it does surprisingly well as a Stamina-Type! Wink

And why I picked ES, I don't know.

I love watching Storm Capricorne M145Q it keep bouncing in the staduim thats Awesome!!
Watching Poison Cetus 145WD is awesome--in a failure type of way.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:10 PM)SplatKirby Wrote: Thermal Libra 90ES is fun to watch against Attack-Types because Thermal gives it high recoil. That being said, it does surprisingly well as a Stamina-Type! Wink

And why I picked ES, I don't know.
Thermal with high recoil?

wat
Wut!?

Thermal doesn't have a whole lot of recoil, it's just reeeeaaaallllyyy light by today's standards.* Besides, it's primarily a stamina type, and thus is weak to Attack.

*CURSE YOU, 4D WEIGHT DRIFT! INVALIDATE MAH DESTABILIZERS, WILL YOU?
I was playing and i found this right now
Basult horogium m145 rs
It defeted spiral capricorn and gravity attack r145 r2f
Its amazing.now u must not throw your m145 in the bin.next im gonna test f:s and fs so bye.have fun beytimes Grin
Galaxy Virgo D125Ms gets smashed about quite easily
That would be interesting to see...

It's strange that my Basalt Capricorn 230RS (worn) has better stamina than a lot of my other Beys.
My Galaxy Striker 230 CS is just funny but interesting
MF-H Big Bang Kerbecs 230R2F.
BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCEKOBOUNCEKOKOBOUNCE
MF-H Death Bull TH190MB/CF.

On MB, it's pretty defensive, but when its on CF, it goes crazy. If Flash doesn't KO it in the first 2 hits, it won't win lol.
(Aug. 05, 2012  11:49 PM)War Wrote: MF-H Death Bull TH190MB/CF.

On MB, it's pretty defensive, but when its on CF, it goes crazy. If Flash doesn't KO it in the first 2 hits, it won't win lol.

What mode is Death in, and why 190? This sounds intriguing :hmm:
Death is in Defense mode, and 190 because 220 wobbles too much on MB, and 170 just isn't any fun unless its with CF. It has really good balance on 190, too, on CF and MB. I was really just looking for a tall, balanced combo.
Revizer Phoenic R145GCF, this thing is fun to play around with. It can K.O some things too.
Torch on X: D. It is perhaps the most awkward looking Beyblade ever.
Earth Tempo LW105D. It's actually quite interesting. I'm not sure if it's Tempo, LW105, or both that give it aggresive movement, but it goes around the stadium quite fast really.