Fun Combos thread!

Hey, could people stop suggesting combos that are "super epic pwnage beast epic win basalt duo flash" unless you have testings?
Ray Cancer/Gasher CH120 HF in a Hasbro stadium. So. Much. Recoil.
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:05 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Hey, could people stop suggesting combos that are "super epic pwnage beast epic win basalt duo flash" unless you have testings?

Read the title and the OP because if you did you would of never posted that comment it says fun ccombos thread so the combos dont have to be good.

I was referring to the people who say a sucky combo and claim it's super good.
I mean, it could be good for them...
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:30 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: .....

I was referring to the people who say a sucky combo and claim it's super good.

You never know for them mabye they only have a little amount of beyblades and they think it is good.
one combo I enjoy using that is a pretty decent bey is Vulcan Horuseus CH120JB
(Mar. 30, 2012  12:25 AM)Phat Max Wrote: one combo I enjoy using that is a pretty decent bey is Vulcan Horuseus CH120JB

Its a good combo and the JB would make it fun.

For some reason I really like saying JB's name...
Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball Jog Ball.... Smile
@ dude_31415: You know, this could make a good tongue twister, don't you think?
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:38 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Flash Uranus and Poison Cancer. LOL
A better one for the first is Screw Uranus. LOL. Also second one could be offensive to someone, it doesn't offend me, but it could offend someone who has a family member or friend that has Cancer, especially since you put LOL straight after.
(Mar. 30, 2012  8:22 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  11:38 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Flash Uranus and Poison Cancer. LOL
A better one for the first is Screw Uranus. LOL. Also second one could be offensive to someone, it doesn't offend me, but it could offend someone who has a family member or friend that has Cancer, especially since you put LOL straight after.

You know.....Big bang Uranus makes sence to XD
And hey, screw Uranus wouldn't actually be that bad.
Think.Utanus clear wheel is small and wil expose screws contact points.Grin
Burn Uranus.
Ouch.

IT BURNZ!!
Beat Uranus.

Hmm, could that combo work?
Ray Beafowl ED145RF XD XD XD XD Good to see defense knock it around Tongue_out
Diablo Uranus X;D (ULTIMATE BALANCE MODE) VS Flash Sagittario 230WD / Anything with 230WD.

Trying to make a fun combo since the clear wheel has spikes, and see if it has any power. aha.
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs GB145RS (Ultimate balance Mode)
it's cool seeing The X:D Bottom being replaced by GB145RS
And RS AND MF-H to make it WAY more Harder To knock out
so when it battles against Variares D:D or blitz unicorno 100R2F, diablo will win because of it's weight
and get this............. the metal wheel is still free spinning

It's not legal to use UBM without XGrin, btw.

(Mar. 26, 2012  11:32 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2012  1:33 AM)th!nk Wrote: Basalt is seriously on it's way out: On 230 it is already well past dead competitively.

If that is so, why is my Basalt Aquario 230CS OSing most of the stuff in the current metagame and getting me placed for the past 3 tournaments?

Dated metagame or poor opposition. It should be losing to basically everything that isn't BD145CS (and even some of those) on the top tier list.

I thought of a hilarious combo:

Big Bang Uranus F: D xD
MF-L Basalt Aquario GB145D. It does surprisingly well against 230CS combos and some BD145CS combos...
burn libra t125wb/jb. i dont know why, but its good
dont know if this belongs here but if you try spinning lightning (random track offensive tip) without a clear wheel in right spin, its got crazy smash, try versing two of them
MF-L Blitz Kerbecs R145FS. My friends rage quit when I used this combo, it's so unorthodox yet successful most of the time
Guys, this isn't a thread for posting combinations that you think are competitive without posting testing. It's for posting combinations you enjoy using...