Fun Combos thread!

I actually love playing around with both BeyWarriors and HMS with Metal Fight Beyblades.

At LMAO's Birthday Beynanza, I remember a Beywarrior actually being able to beat an F230CF variation, lol.

Despite HMS Beyblades being fun to play with, it gets quite hard to find them under my bed after they get KO'd, hah.
My favorite combo is Meteo L-drago(Rush) WA130LF and Cyclone bull ED145CS. Meteo L-drago rush spin stealing abilities are whack but the WA130 LF makes up for it in attack. I've tried battling n a hasbro stadium. And its pretty good. So far every bey that I've been going against been getting KOed. Same with the Cyclone Bull ED145CS. Its a little difficult to get a really good K.O with it because the CS has to wear down some more.
I love using Cyber Battle Spec's base with Dragon Saucer; and adding War Lion+Dragon Saucer on top.
Insanely fun SAR madness.
Phantom Orion X:D (both in attack mode) or Phantom Orion GB145GF, insanely fun ^^
Or Ray Escolpio M145SF, a fun bouncing combo that I elaborated when I was crazy about M145 --' I never sucessfully created a combo that can won agaist rubber bottoms so I kinda give up.
Screw Cancer.

My friend goes "What beyblade is that?"
I go "Screw Cancer."
"Yeah, screw cancer, well whats the beys name?"
"Screw Cancer."
Heh, on a more serious note, Divine Giraffe 145/85WD is fun.

Divine is a recoily wheel, paired with 145 track, the opponent sends it flying out. It scrapes extremely while on 85 as the metalwheel is overhanging. It usually "hops" away from one single hit.

Sometimes the recoil and wall helps it to win, though it isn't reliable. It once won against my Death BD145 defense combo.
(Sep. 13, 2014  5:23 PM)WhirlWind Wrote: Screw Cancer.

My friend goes "What beyblade is that?"
I go "Screw Cancer."
"Yeah, screw cancer, well whats the beys name?"
"Screw Cancer."

^ That was FUNNY lol ^

but yea, i think its fun to mess around with attack combos and balance combos; like right now i'm experimenting with Ronin Dragoon W105B and other stuff like Storm Kronos T125JB and Dark Wolf T125SD. so far its going ok.. but i feel like i need to make runs to the store though.
Zirago phoenix LW160 R2F vs Zirago Ifrit SR200 GCF. This is really loads of fun!
Another custom I find rather enjoyable is Saramanda Saramanda FConfused, but it's the green and bronze one which matches Saramanda well, it's balanced of attack and stamina and it's fun to see it react, it's my "Auto Perfect Saramanda", my "Perfect Saramanda" using SW145SD and also uses Saramanda Saramanda, it's strong but very fun at knocking and smashing others around, the FConfused is random but fun.
Big Bang Cancer 85BS (barrage mode). The low height of 85 make the metal wheel to scrape the stadium's floor, and it cause bounces just like M145, so much fun in battles hah.
The Fun to watch bey combo for me is. Earth Pegasis D : D Its so good if its in W : B Mode. It Can Beat my Top Tier Combo Basalt Kerbecs GB145BS. And other beys that i own. And it looks really cool while spinning. And it last long. It has a good attack too. So thats why i picked it Grin
Lol Rock Orso T125JB is so much fun to watch while it fights ray striker d125f if you launch it hard enough it acts aggressive and anything it touches flies like a bird its quite funny!
Lightning L-Drago R145 XF. Sort of the Limited equivalent of Dragoon BD145 GF (except I don't own a GF). Quite effective at making a lot of noise, Self-KOing, and smacking other Beys around. R145 + XF is about the same height as CH120 RF btw.
I use Dragoon Behemoth 90 BSF
It can go both directions with a flip of parts and is a quick killer. It also is a sneaky bey it circles around and goes to the middle when it has a lot of spin left and catches other bladder by surprise by killing when in the center.
It's quite fun to use and is a formidable foe to go against.
Try it out it is pretty cool
I use the acute dragon plastic combo.

AR: Eight spiker
WD: 8 Balance
BB: sharp (200 version)

I'm surprised it defeated my other plastic beyblades. Probably since it an go on sharp angles and prematurely set off the engine gear to knock the opponents down...
I call it my 'Monster Whale' combo. Lol, has anyone thought of doing this before?[Image: ao6b97h4x]

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2q9mhwz%...u447uJ97IX
i found this combo to be insanely unbalanced. it is so fun. Dark knight saramanda (crystal or chrome up) sr200 s.
Probably the most Fun combo i did was:

Metal Wheel: Flash (Attack Mode)
Clear Wheel: Probably any clear wheel
Spin Track: 90
Performance tip: RF

So , yeah. The fun part here is the OP smash attacks of Flash against it's opponents. JK here it is :3

Metal Wheel: Basalt
Clear wheel: Kerbecs / Pegasis II
Spin Track: 90
Performance Tip: WD

Probably a decent stamina combo rather than a fun combo. But i had fun using this. It spins pretty damn long. But pretty unbalanced because of the spinning staircase of death thingy. But pretty fun to use and watch.
a very fun combo I made was Wyvang Balro WA130CF [heavily eroded CF].

when I slide shot it. it just lifts opposing in air and KO it in mid-air [really dunno how]

when I launched normally. it KO everything near Tornado Ridge. I call it ridge cleaner

but, unfortunately, it's not very reliable so can't use it at the event

also, Wyvang ^2 H145R2F is my fav too. just destructive Attack Power
I enjoy Counter Wolf D125WB. Its just a personal favorite. Just basic attack/ balance mix. Its just awesome, with the almost scraping but not scraping the stadium. I also like the look of counter and divine, much to the dismay of others.
MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F
[Image: tumblr_oaosfaP0yd1sf5bwio1_1280.jpg]
This combo's more on the competitive side but I'm really happy with the recolors I used. The CH120 is from the Hasbro Gravity Demolition Force 2-Pack, and the R2F came from the Hasbro Cosmic Pegasus. I'm really big on good looking color schemes so I love trying to find the right recolors to make my competitive combos look nice you know?
That looks nice!
I already posted this in the gimmick combo thread, but I love it so much I just want to gush about it everywhere. It's Victory Valkyrie Triple Impact. Not only does it have a slick name that just sounds like it means business, but also the three large wings on V2, the three protrusions on T, and the three rubber sections on Impact all line up near perfectly. This means that the driver will cause the bey to strike harder when it's about to strike with the wings on V2, which is compounded by the weight distribution on Triple. It's not particularly consistent, but when it works, it WORKS.
(Jul. 21, 2016  11:50 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: MF-H Flash Orion CH120R2F
[img]
This combo's more on the competitive side but I'm really happy with the recolors I used. The CH120 is from the Hasbro Gravity Demolition Force 2-Pack, and the R2F came from the Hasbro Cosmic Pegasus. I'm really big on good looking color schemes so I love trying to find the right recolors to make my competitive combos look nice you know?

I have that very problem. All of my competitive combos have a color scheme tied to them if possible!