Fun Combos thread!

dragoon ifrit 110 DS
if launched correctly it will stay in the center and if it is attacked if knocks the attacker back then the D part of the DS catches the stadium and it goes crazy! Plus it hits like a truck.

dark knight Beheemoth AD145 S
launch it normal and i circles like SF. launch it at an angle and you can hear it shake the stadium.

a battle between these two in a bb-10 is fun.
I use Counter Pegasis T125RF. It has a bunch of attack power. It's only weakness is heavy beyblades (Like Basalt Horogium or Synchrome beyblades). It's pretty fun to watch it fight.
REVIVE! A fun combo I have for BC is T.K.Xt. It’s pretty good at Attacking, dodging, and stamina.
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:23 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm a little stupid, but who is BC again?
It’s not a person. It’s for the format: Burst Classic
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:23 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm a little stupid, but who is BC again?
It’s not a person. It’s for the format: Burst Classic
what is bC3
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:45 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s not a person. It’s for the format: Burst Classic
what is bC3

I never said bC3! I said Burst Classic!
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:45 PM)Hitashi Wrote: what is bC3

I never said bC3! I said Burst Classic!

This isn't related to that just asking
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:19 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2019  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I never said bC3! I said Burst Classic!

This isn't related to that just asking

Okay. But that BEYBLADE doesn’t exist.
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:19 AM)Hitashi Wrote: This isn't related to that just asking

Okay. But that BEYBLADE doesn’t exist.
It was on the OP in your tournament thread
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:57 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay. But that BEYBLADE doesn’t exist.
It was on the OP in your tournament thread

Do you mean dC3?
X3.1'.h. Op-s
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:04 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: X3.1'.h. Op-s
It does bounce a lot!
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:57 AM)Hitashi Wrote: It was on the OP in your tournament thread

Do you mean dC3?

Yep
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:05 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:04 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: X3.1'.h. Op-s
It does bounce a lot!

That's why it's fun XD.
(Jun. 19, 2019  1:06 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  12:59 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Do you mean dC3?

Yep

Deep Caynox C3.
bX4 1'H rb. It's fun to use!
MFB: One of my favorite combos that's not super competitive is Burn Virgo 160WD. I'm pretty sure it's not bad by any means (Burn is great and WD is good) but I'm pretty sure it's sub-optimal because 160 is a funky height and Virgo is an outclassed CW. The reason I like it so much is a mix of nice design (Burn and Virgo just look so good together) and because of sheer good luck. For some reason it was frequently able to beat the most unlikely matchups (It beat most Stamina Types, beat most {if not all} Defense Types, and was able to take on most of my Attack Types at the time), and I just grew fond of it as a result. Recently I changed it's Spin Track to one that's just objectively better (SW145), and it's still pretty good.
Vanish Fafnir Tp XC'+Z

Battles:
Hyperion2 The End Cho Xt+
VS
Lucifer2 Burn Kou Drift
Prominence Phoenix Giga Volcanic-2

It can zoom at the speed of sound, and replicates the infamous pP combo from a while back
Judgment Valkyrie Sting Nothing Go, Nothing is probably my favourite driver for hopping with the Go weight, it brings it back to more controllable territory while still delivering burst inducing hits. It's not super reliable, but for GT it's pretty usable.
(Mar. 04, 2022  8:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: Judgment Valkyrie Sting Nothing Go, Nothing is probably my favourite driver for hopping with the Go weight, it brings it back to more controllable territory while still delivering burst inducing hits. It's not super reliable, but for GT it's pretty usable.
Nothing is kinda only good for me when I'm able to do Nothing Break with it.

Also hard launch tips that are fun: Jaggy, Mun, Op's Attack Mode.

(Also I know this is off topic, but my Blow isn't aggressive for some reason)
Also, while it isn't legal (tbh I think it really could be), Killer Deathscyther Knuckle X' (and ig also D3.K.Hn-S) are tonnes of fun in classic. They're sorta like v2 level, maybe a little below, but it can have rounds where it KO's anything and rounds where it just whiffs. It's a really fun setup and IMO it would probably be both healthy and positive for the format.