Fun Combos thread!

I LOVE Mf- Heat Gemios M145 Q. It's self explanatory, haha
I like the combo Flash Leon 230 r2f. Haha. I renamed it the shredder because it used to run around so wild it would tear like 10 wholes in the bottom of the stadium haha. Atleast it didnt hurt where the bey plays though. It would run everywhere on the stadium, and everytime it would hit the walls it would sound like a airplane turning into a transformer or something.
I would say Torch Pisces is amusing because it has really low defense but it can do extreme attacks... Wink It's always either moving or attacking. no battle will be boring with torch Pisces in the battle field.
A fun combo I like to use now is Death Pegasus T125D. The Death Metal Wheel I use is the Spark Fx Hyperblade version. The combo has good defence, good recoil and good stamina whilst using the D tip.
I love Duo (attack mode) Gil 230MS, it is so wobbly.
When you battle Hasbro Blitz Striker and Hasbro Jade Jupiter it is never a boring battle no matter what there track and tip is because both have tons of recoil and together they knock each other out of any stadium no matter how tall the walls are. I use them in my Darkhelm FX stadium which has really high walls and they knock each other out the top of it! In Zero G the stadium crashes from side to side when they hit each other and they a lot of times knock each other out the top past the stadium guards and sometimes one will fly back in and land on the other.
Phantom Fox 105 MS 😃
(Jun. 22, 2011  8:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: Make sure to explain what is so cool about the combo, or you'll be reported for spam.
I like MF-H Wing Uranus S130wf it looks so boss and almost knocked my Flash Orion GB145lrf out of my darkhelmfx stadium and Phoenix (hasbro) Guardian (Blue hasbro) BD145rsf looks so cool the blue Guaridian Crystal wheel is my favorite my favorite Crystal wheel and against another bey it looks so Boss Cool

EDIT: yay my 300th post (I'll have that Antique face in no time Smile)
So, I got a driger fang base in a lot that already had some issues, so I took out the parts that restrict it from being free spinning, put a driger g ar on it and its quite interesting, the aggroness to ko, the stamina to os defense
Mad Horuseus 85XF. I can launch it everywhere without worrying about it breaking XD plus it's so much fun to watch it fly halfway across the room whenever it makes contact.
Poison Susanow 90xf it has mad recoil and is super fun lol
galaxy gemios wa130 sd whenver rip more than five beys it smacks the other beys and sometimes ills itself
The single most hilarious Beyblade in the history of the world...

Poison Gemios A230MS. If anyone finds something that can actually lose to this, call me up, 'cause I wanna know what it is. XD

This thing dies with one touch against just about everything. So far it's gone win-less.
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:12 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: The single most hilarious Beyblade in the history of the world...

Poison Gemios A230MS. If anyone finds something that can actually lose to this, call me up, 'cause I wanna know what it is. XD

This thing dies with one touch against just about everything. So far it's gone win-less.

Dude storm Capricorn
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:25 AM)fury sagittero Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  5:12 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: The single most hilarious Beyblade in the history of the world...

Dude storm Capricorn
even that has a chance of KOing it, I would try poison m145rs.
Forbidden Ionis A230JSB! That combo is so amazing, but so wobbly. At one point it did beat a Duo_F230CF Grin
Even though it was a red F230, It was still pretty funny to watch Tongue_out
I used Ronin Salamander DF145SD at a limited tourney and won 3-0 against Shining God MS. IT WAS HILARIOUS.

It basically acts like it's on Q and hops and KO's anything that touches it.
Honestly I'm starting to think Saramanda has smash. Like srsly dou. IT KOED MY MSF-H DARK KNIGHT WYVANG DF105LRF FOR GODS SAKE
One of the most fun things I've made...

A Lightwheel Beyblade in the Destroyer Dome. The wheel acts like a Destroyer Dome track would, it's pretty fun. Tongue_out
I don't know if this is a negative necro, since this isn't a serious(ish) thread.
Has anyone tried Mad Horogium BD145Q? Mad is lightweight and has negligible smash, stamina and defence, Horogium is rubbish for any type, and BD145 scrapes on Q, which wouldn't be able to create any smash because it is so unstable. If this beats anything, I'll give a hundred bucks to the creator of that bey LOL.
But Gravity Perseus SW145W2D is actually decent, if Gravity wasn't banned. The dual rotation means you can spin-equalise anything, SW145 is a good height and is rather good Balance-type track paired with Gravity, and W2D precesses nicely because it isn't as "pointy" as the other D-tips, and therefore stands up like a boss. Plus low friction for some reason.
Ahh.
Wing Defenser
No WD
Jumping Base (No tip)
Just so stupidly fun.
Or
Wing Defenser
No WD
Jumping base 2 (Cyber)
Fly away~
L-Drago Destroy (worn)ED145(worn)WD. Easy one of my favorite combos.
Kreis F230EDS So much free spinning XD It's really loud, but fun to watch.
(Jul. 10, 2014  7:33 PM)Dual Wrote: Kreis F230EDS So much free spinning XD It's really loud, but fun to watch.

This really makes me want to find a way to get Diablo's ultimate balance mode to work with F230, haha.