For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

(Nov. 10, 2018  6:08 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Now that's an interesting idea, having old disks and 'primeing' them to be able to add frames

You're  right could it be nine'?
Nine+'=9?
Bearings only problem is the weak teeth. Same with atomic.
Pom’ is what I wanna see
(Feb. 11, 2019  7:25 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Pom’ is what I wanna see
There is no driver with that name. Are you talking about Yielding or Friction?

If so, both Friction and Yielding already have increased burst resistance, not due to their springs (which are standard) but their design. The low friction POM lets it skate along the stadium surface easier, which reduces Defense power but makes a larger percentage of the impact forces turn into horizontal kinetic energy instead of stopping the layer and causing burst damage. Either would be the most burst resistant thing around. That frightens me a bit.
I would personally love to see a Unite' , a Variable' and an Evolution' . Smile
Dimension' can be more epic
Well only Attack and Balance type drivers have got Dash Ver. so Bearing' and Atomic'
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:49 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Dimension' can be more epic
Well only Attack and Balance type drivers have got Dash Ver. so Bearing' and Atomic'

There's a reason for that. Br' and At' would not only break the meta into twenty million pieces, but would essentially turn burst into less customizable Metal Saga where the beys are essentially just klinking against each other, waiting like, half an hour for a round to end.
(Feb. 11, 2019  2:49 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Dimension' can be more epic

Dm’ yes Br’ and At’ ABSOLUTELY NOT!
No, you know what we need? 0’????
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: No, you know what we need? 0’????

It'd probably be lighter than the original, akin to 8'.
I actually wanna see a double dash which is gonna be Destroy"
Wanna see Old Discs with Dash. (Compatibility with frames.)
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:48 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: No, you know what we need? 0’????

It'd probably be lighter than the original, akin to 8'.

What about 1’, was that lighter too?
My bad I meant yielding
Probably yard or eternity or infinite or whtever it's called. -Avery
(Feb. 12, 2019  10:15 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Probably yard or eternity or infinite or whtever it's called. -Avery

That would break the meta, only Attack and Balance drivers get dash/prime upgrades. Defense and Stadium drivers were already dominating the meta, and they are still are problems in my eyes.
(Feb. 12, 2019  8:21 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: It'd probably be lighter than the original, akin to 8'.

What about 1’, was that lighter too?

1' was a little heavier than 1 (although not by much), but 0 is already so massive and thick. I just don't think it's altogether very likely that they could making a good-looking design based on 0 that adds additional material to such a large and weighty design, thusly I think 0' would either being similar in weight or shed some in comparison.
I dont think survive, defense, gyro, and press would be to op for the meta
Honestly, I'd like to see just an upgrade to Zeta'. The tips would go from Quake, Massive and Fusion to Volcanic, Eternal, and Friction. Maybe if that was OP, it would be Orbit, Extreme and Revolve.
I would love to see orbit’
(Mar. 04, 2019  7:32 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Honestly, I'd like to see just an upgrade to Zeta'. The tips would go from Quake, Massive and Fusion to Volcanic, Eternal, and Friction. Maybe if that was OP, it would be Orbit, Extreme and Revolve.

How would that work?
Basically you just make the drivers all the same ways they were made before, but small so they would fit.
I want atomic as dash

I want to see massive evolve and have switch strike and cho z metals on rip fire tips

Massive' is what i wanna see because massive brust to much

Massive-s i wanna see to
(Mar. 05, 2019  5:09 AM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Basically you just make the drivers all the same ways they were made before, but small so they would fit.

I've gone over this before with someone else trying to throw Eternal and Orbit into a Zeta-style driver, but there's no way to realistically do that. Orbit has to have a thick enough ring of plastic to hold the ball in place, and in order to fit it in such a confined space you would have to use a ball that's ridiculously tiny, probably about the size of Zillion Zeus' marbles if not even smaller. It wouldn't function anything like the original Orbit at such a small size, and just generally wouldn't be very effective.

The same space issue applies to Revolve and Eternal, since both require too much space for the free-spinning plate unless they're too small to work properly. Volcanic also wouldn't work out properly as anything more than a free-spinning Accel, as there's no real way to give it the same range of motion in such a small space and would probably just be weaker than Accel would. Hunter/Xtreme is maybe a bit too strong for a tip like this, as its perhaps a bit too much utility to have such a powerful Attack tip in combination with the ability to switch if that strategy won't work.

I think in my original spiel I proposed the idea of Iron, Bite, and Yielding as a way to have 3 different sides made of a different non-standard material (sorta making that into a gimmick in and of itself to give it a purpose besides just being "Zeta 2.0"), but to cut down on complexity I honestly wouldn't mind something like Accel, Massive, and Survive. That would actually make it more similar to Variares' Delta Drive, but with a wider cone than D : D's Sharp tip. The issue there is that it might be usable as a ' driver for Stamina if the Stamina mode is too good, which might be why they chose Fusion to begin with knowing that it sucked to prevent Zeta' from being usable on the defensive.

tl;dr Zeta-styled drivers are best if they stay small and uncomplicated. If you go big or overly fancy it's not gonna fit in the compact driver base.

(Mar. 05, 2019  5:44 AM)Mr tyros Wrote: I want atomic as dash

I want to see massive evolve and have switch strike and cho z metals on rip fire tips

Massive' is what i wanna see because massive brust to much

Massive-s i wanna see to

Atomic' would break the metagame. Atomic is already top-tier, and neither Defense nor Stamina need extra burst resistance. ' upgrades are really best for Attack and Balance drivers that are meant to go on the offensive with middling to low Stamina capabilities.

I also never had Massive burst any more than normal, not that Massive is anywhere close to good anyways.
I hope to see Atomic’ and Bearing’ Smile