For which drivers do you want to see an upgrade or '(dash)

Xceed' would be cool or if you make the ring around zone have rubber tabs to make it have more friction
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  3:56 PM)Flashh Wrote:
i’m such an idiot i just accidentally quoted my own message😂 ignore that lmao

I don't think any other Defense drivers are gonna get a ' variant, Keep' was likely the exception due to having rubber, making it have low stamina and LAD in the first place, but it it mainly used for KO defense. Maybe they just wanted to experiment with a defense ' driver, but I don't think the others would get ' versions because of either already being outclassed, or the possibility of being banned. TT tests these things before releasing them too, so what they say on this just about goes

honestly yeah, agreed 100%
massive dash was a BIG maybe and survive dash most likely wouldn’t happen XD i just realized that if those 2 dash drivers did exist, i don’t think massive would be that big of a deal, but then survive dash could mess up the burst classic meta. i agree with you.
(Apr. 20, 2020  3:50 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  4:57 PM)MagixG Wrote: I don't think any other Defense drivers are gonna get a ' variant, Keep' was likely the exception due to having rubber, making it have low stamina and LAD in the first place, but it it mainly used for KO defense. Maybe they just wanted to experiment with a defense ' driver, but I don't think the others would get ' versions because of either already being outclassed, or the possibility of being banned. TT tests these things before releasing them too, so what they say on this just about goes

honestly yeah, agreed 100%
massive dash was a BIG maybe and survive dash most likely wouldn’t happen XD i just realized that if those 2 dash drivers did exist, i don’t think massive would be that big of a deal, but then survive dash could mess up the burst classic meta. i agree with you.

If M’ or S’ came around, they would IMMEDIATELY be banned in Burst Classic. A’ is banned for having too much stalling power, so it’s pretty obvious that they would be banned. I would like to see Accel Metal.
(Apr. 20, 2020  3:54 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote: I would like to see Accel Metal.

You’re essentially asking for Iron then.
Personally, I just also don't see TT needing to make the drivers. S' and M' would already be outclassed in regular meta, and (assuming they know about Burst Classic) it would be banned, kinda killing their whole points. Keep' was made because while it had weaknesses, it was also a relevant, rubber Defense driver, making it a fun, unique experiment on their end, giving us something to shake up the meta and our own combos along the way.

Now, moving on to a different note, I would very much like to see Anchor' and if we may be talking upgrades, I want one for Unite/Merge again, both really fun drivers, and then just something to tie Spriggan back to its roots, which yes, Dimension' did, but I just want a new form, maybe it could be a ' driver exclusive like Ignition or Quick. Valkyrie came all the way back using Evolution', so I want to see Spriggan with a new Unite/Merge evolution to fully bring it back
Atomic for sure!! There's not a single reason as to why people don't want atomic as a dash driver. And of course bearing but that's game breaking.
I'd have to say atomic, bearing, and extend+
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:30 PM)MWF Wrote: liner'

all jokes aside I would like to see gyro' and trans'
There is already a trans' and gyro' would never happen at its a stamina driver

(May. 17, 2020  5:50 AM)Corrupt Wrote: Atomic for sure!! There's not a single reason as to why people don't want atomic as a dash driver. And of course bearing but that's game breaking.

There is no way tt is making an atomic' . It's too good a driver plus it's a defense driver. .so it I donr think it'll ever have a dash vr.
I'm not getting what the issue is with some stamina drivers being made into a dash variant. Like above, Gyro' wouldn't hurt the meta. Gyro sucks, and that's not accounting for its poor burst resistance. Revolve also has mediocre spin time when battling, and on top of that it bursts so frequently that it's basically unusable in competitive play. Even if it had a dash variant, it wouldn't compare to Xtend+. At best, it would find its way onto the winning combination thread every once in a while instead of never. I don't take burst classic into account because it's a custom format, just ban whatever it doesn't matter, but for standard, there are a lot of truly poor "stamina" drivers that could use a buff. Survive' would have been cool. Survive isn't that good, go ahead and play with it and you'll see that pretty quick. Did it really need to have poor burst resistance while also failing to live up to something like Xtend+? I think not. More dash drivers means more variety, as they wouldn't replace the staples, but would provide a decent alternative when wanting to experiment. I bet if we had Gyro', Revolve', and Survive', we'd still see Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ beating them regularly in tournament play.
(May. 17, 2020  9:07 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm not getting what the issue is with some stamina drivers being made into a dash variant. Like above, Gyro' wouldn't hurt the meta. Gyro sucks, and that's not accounting for its poor burst resistance. Revolve also has mediocre spin time when battling, and on top of that it bursts so frequently that it's basically unusable in competitive play. Even if it had a dash variant, it wouldn't compare to Xtend+. At best, it would find its way onto the winning combination thread every once in a while instead of never. I don't take burst classic into account because it's a custom format, just ban whatever it doesn't matter, but for standard, there are a lot of truly poor "stamina" drivers that could use a buff. Survive' would have been cool. Survive isn't that good, go ahead and play with it and you'll see that pretty quick. Did it really need to have poor burst resistance while also failing to live up to something like Xtend+? I think not. More dash drivers means more variety, as they wouldn't replace the staples, but would provide a decent alternative when wanting to experiment. I bet if we had Gyro', Revolve', and Survive', we'd still see Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ beating them regularly in tournament play.

It’s not about whether or not it would break the meta, rather about what’s actually possible. Again, stamina types are supposed to be easy to burst. Making a stamina type dash driver nullifies that claim completely and therefore a stamina type dash driver will never happen.
(May. 17, 2020  1:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  9:07 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I'm not getting what the issue is with some stamina drivers being made into a dash variant. Like above, Gyro' wouldn't hurt the meta. Gyro sucks, and that's not accounting for its poor burst resistance. Revolve also has mediocre spin time when battling, and on top of that it bursts so frequently that it's basically unusable in competitive play. Even if it had a dash variant, it wouldn't compare to Xtend+. At best, it would find its way onto the winning combination thread every once in a while instead of never. I don't take burst classic into account because it's a custom format, just ban whatever it doesn't matter, but for standard, there are a lot of truly poor "stamina" drivers that could use a buff. Survive' would have been cool. Survive isn't that good, go ahead and play with it and you'll see that pretty quick. Did it really need to have poor burst resistance while also failing to live up to something like Xtend+? I think not. More dash drivers means more variety, as they wouldn't replace the staples, but would provide a decent alternative when wanting to experiment. I bet if we had Gyro', Revolve', and Survive', we'd still see Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+ beating them regularly in tournament play.

It’s not about whether or not it would break the meta, rather about what’s actually possible. Again, stamina types are supposed to be easy to burst. Making a stamina type dash driver nullifies that claim completely and therefore a stamina type dash driver will never happen.

Has Takara ever expressly said that stamina types should burst easier, or is that just what people pieced together from the evidence before them? I've been playing Beyblade for less than a year so I'm genuinely without that answer, a bit out of the loop when it comes to Beyblade's past.
(May. 17, 2020  1:47 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  1:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s not about whether or not it would break the meta, rather about what’s actually possible. Again, stamina types are supposed to be easy to burst. Making a stamina type dash driver nullifies that claim completely and therefore a stamina type dash driver will never happen.

Has Takara ever expressly said that stamina types should burst easier, or is that just what people pieced together from the evidence before them? I've been playing Beyblade for less than a year so I'm genuinely without that answer, a bit out of the loop when it comes to Beyblade's past.
People who have played beyblade long noticed that the springs on stamina drivers are deliberately made weaker than attack drivers...every single stamina driver.. Without fail. The stronger the stamina driver, the weaker the spring. That's why bearing has one of the weaker springs.. Tt, who gives springs to stamina drivers that are weaker than even most attack non dash drivers aren't going to make dash versions of stamina drivers. 
Also, it's doesn't matter how much revolve sucks.. It still has much better stamina than an attack driver. Which means that if it has the right combo, a dash version of revolve could break the game completely. Also, dash attack drivers are necessary because attack beyblades have an aggressive shape and so more recoil and so are more prone to bursting than stamina types. The only way to make the game equal was to give attack layers stronger teeth and make attack dash drivers. Stamina beyblades in general have a more non obtrusive shape, this itself is an advantage. On top of this theu have drivers with great stamina and a good LAD. You can see why there aren't any dash stamina drivers
In a sense, the game is already broken competitively. The Lord layer, and to some extent the Master layer, completely remove bursting from the equation. They make appearances in almost every deck format, Japan 3v3 format, and 5G format without fail. I still don't see why we couldn't get some stuff in dash variants. Not having dash variants just means some stuff can't overcome being outclassed by things like Lord. If Revolve had what it took to break the meta, it would be on Lord. What bothers me about some of these drivers is that they don't even feel like stamina drivers. They don't have stamina in matches, only when fired alone for the sake of calculating spin time. Why leave some things needlessly in the dust?
I'd like to see a true dash driver, an even stronger spring lock.
(May. 17, 2020  1:47 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  1:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s not about whether or not it would break the meta, rather about what’s actually possible. Again, stamina types are supposed to be easy to burst. Making a stamina type dash driver nullifies that claim completely and therefore a stamina type dash driver will never happen.

Stamina type bases held chips higher therefore shortening the teeth. Stamina type layers have shorter teeth on average.
It is not said straight out but if you look at the actual parts you will see the pattern.

Ok so what about Nothing' or Absorb' but it doesn't improve burst resistance but instead strengthens the spring of the gimmick.

Would be pointless and a meme part but it would still be funny.
Probally the driver they should update is Revolve
(May. 23, 2020  2:38 AM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Probally the driver they should update is Revolve
That would be a bit OP if they made it '
Don’t even ‘ stamina drivers. If Anybody wants bearing ‘ buy phantom Orion
Planet' would be quite intersting. Having the 2 metal balls seperated into smaller balls would be nice. Anchor ' would be awesome on a new RB.
Beys evolve, so why not tips? There are a lot of obsolete drivers out there now and dash doesn't really change that for most of them. A driver like Jaggy' is basically Ds, but w/o the free spinning part which is more critical to it's value. Without that extra LAD, Jaggy will remain totally outclassed, as one example. Maybe there could be a '2.0' versions or 'X' versions where they take the gimmick of an existing tip, but rework the LAD to compete in the modern meta. Something like Jaggy 'X' with a second free spinning row of jaggy teeth for example to add LAD and balance.

Like Xc, you could start again without the dash, see how the field plays out and add dash again later to those that slip behind. In the world of double chassis, dash is less critical than having good base performance. I say focus on reworking old gimmicks with improved performance characteristics. Maybe if we get to season 6, it would be a way to restore additional balance to the meta so more combos were viable.
I would like to see a nothing’ or a absorb’ on a future Fafnir.
I honestly would like Xtend’ because TT probably can’t release Xtend+’. But they could release Xtend’ and make it compatible with an Xtend+ Chip. Maybe there could be another type of Xtend Chip, like one made of metal, or one with a different shape.
Generate' and operate'