Favorite Limited Edition Beyblades (Elaborate!)

Poll: Do you like limited edition beyblades?

Yes!
88.89%
No!
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
i searched it but didnt find anything so i decided to make one Wink
I'm leaving this open for now since while there is a "Favorite Bey" topic, this is IMO different enough to stand on its own and is a reasonable subset of "Favorite Beys" to warrent its own thread. That said, another mod could totally close this if they think otherwise or if conversation turns to dirt.
Zero-G: Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF
MFB: Legend Beyblade Set
HMS: Gold Shining God MS, all Gold-Plated Beyblades
Plastic: all
(Sep. 26, 2013  10:18 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I'm leaving this open for now since while there is a "Favorite Bey" topic, this is IMO different enough to stand on its own and is a reasonable subset of "Favorite Beys" to warrent its own thread. That said, another mod could totally close this if they think otherwise or if conversation turns to dirt.

Then what is your favorite limited edition bey Ingulit? XD

I guess i can start us off then, My favorite is Blue Vari Ares

Edit: oops Shining God beat me
skeleton phantom orion looks BOSS and i think those earth eagle limited editions are colorful
Anybody else love the aroura unicorno
Try to beat this.
Dragoon MS UV Gold-Plated Ver.

only 3 copies in the world

*grabby hands at Takara*
Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. has been my favorite for a looooooong time, and I was lucky enough to get one for Christmas last year! The B:D is a seven-minute mold (!), but I'm almost afraid to use it lest I'd break it, haha!

All of the Mercury Anubis look really tight, though I think I like Brave Ver. the most since it evokes the most ancient Egypt to me.

The limited edition Horogium (white and gold) is also up there for me if only because it's Horogium.
definitly th Dragon red Diablo Nemesis and Dragoon MSUV Smile
poison zurafa and divine chimera anybody?
(Sep. 27, 2013  3:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: poison zurafa and divine chimera anybody?

Poison Zurafa isn't limited edition...?

It was available in that TT set, and Hasbro released it during MM, and I (think) a Spark FX Two Pack.
I forgot to add two to the list.
Gold Dranzer G Tournament Limited and Dragoon G Silver Ver.
Infinite Libra 4ever Wink
ELABORATION: it is the most amazing looking MFB, not to mention it is green with smexienest...
oh I forgot my favorite limited editon of all time the purple queatzalcoatl CW (puples my favorite color XD)
Infinity Librah, those colors are all of my favs combined,green Galaxy Pegasus, the MW is my future car color, Orojya Revizer T125JB(it's blue metallic) and its a sea based bey.
Galaxy Pegasis Green isnt limited... who likes the Gold Shinin God MS Tournament Limited?
I like the Shining God MS Gold Ver. because... well, my username XD, and it looks soooooooooooo smexy NIB. Plus, it's Tournament Limited!
Mine is either crystal ldrago divine chimera or omega dragon is because they all look soooooooo good
Plastics:
My favorite is the expensive Black DGGT because black matches me a lot.
HMS:
Slash Riger MS Dark Blue Ver: One of the best looking beys ever built.
MFB/Zero G:
Fang Leone W105R2F because i actually own one and red is my favorite colors
Sorry for the necro.

Figured out my fav plastics limited editions:

Dragooon G (the purple- ish recolor.)with BBA stickers ( the stickers are awesome!) and Crystal draciel S (it has a awesome clear AR, nuff' said.)

That's all I can really think of right now.......
Definitely Skeleton Orion, because I find the design really intriguing for some reason, and the WBBA 2012 Wing Pegasis because it has pretty much every part I want in one beyblade & the 2012 facebolt would look pretty badass on other combos.
I really love the Fang Leone Burning (Or Flaming... Which one?) Claw Edition. I loved the looks and it's true power against other attack types!
I'm sad I didn't get a phantom orion skeleton version when they were cheap a while back, one of the coolest looking beyblades there are.

In terms of actual 'limited edition' releases, though, I think I'll stick to actual beyblades rather than recolors.
In MFB, it's Omega Dragonis. While I wish it were blue like galaxy, rather than purple, it's still a really, really cool looking beyblade and I'm glad to finally have one, even if that means scratching its paint job, haha. Quetzalcoatl was neat, though as a wheel it was kinda overrated so I'm not as fond of it.

IIRC there weren't any actual 'limited edition' beyblades in HMS.

In plastics, Gaia Dragoon was cool and not bad parts-wise, but I think I'd have to say Guardian Driger - sure, it only has one unique part and even that is similar to one from a few other beyblades, but man, such a beautiful beyblade, perfect shade of transparent blue with the neon orange SAR, one of the prettiest beyblades ever made. Cool bitbeast too.