Favorite Beyblade Quote?

''My old freind, you've become great at losing... Maybe even the best!''- Lui Beyblade burst evolution.
“Never do something you can’t explain to the paramedics” -Kai Hiwatari
Hilary: Those beyblades are defying gravity!
Kenny: Yeah, they do that sometimes.
"Unleash your rain of blood!" - Shirasagijo Lui
"I will... not lose! Even if my opponent is a god, I will defeat anyone who stands in my way! Do you hear me? My name is Ryuga! I reign over this world as the strongest, the Dragon Emperor himself!" -Ryuga
NOW AIGER THIS IS TRUE RESENENCE ~ Shu

(Aug. 20, 2019  4:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: ''My old freind, you've become great at losing... Maybe even the best!''- Lui Beyblade burst evolution.

lol yes that is a good one
“What did you expect? No matter how many times I battle, I win. Doesn’t matter who I’m up against.”- Lui.
I AM THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION!! NOBODY CAN DEFEAT ME.. OR MY DREAD PHOENIX - Phi
"If you think the battle is over, then you are sadly mistaken. It's only just begun."-Kai Hiwatari.
Whoa, this thread just got revived.
Mine:

"Like my Turbo blades?" - Shu against Aiger
"Did you just say 'lose'? Heh. That's never once crossed my mind."
-Free Delahoya
"I don't have time for you and your goofy dreams." -Ryuga dissing Dr. Ziggurat
“Fear me. I will end you“
-Red Eye (aka Shu Kurenai)
Salamander can be a frightening opponent... I'LL SHOW YOU!!! - Suoh Genji
"Seems someone skipped anger management class." -Kai Hiwatari, Beyblade 2000

"I've traveled a long road to get here, Tyson. This is my life's work. Everything I've seen and everything I've done and it all starts and ends with you. From the first time you defeated me, I've known it. I've watched you grow ever since. Sometimes you won, sometimes you lost, but you always persevered. No matter how bad things got you always looked deep inside yourself and found the strength to continue. And when a member of the team fell,it was you who always picked him back up. When I realized I could never be like you, the only thing left for me was to defeat you. Only then would I have complete faith in my own skill and strength. I had no choice but to find a way to win, no matter what the cost to myself. That's why I had to leave the team. That's why I trained with Dranzer in the frozen tundra of Russia. And that's why I chose Tala as my partner when he would much rather battle solo. I hid myself away in extreme isolation forced to survive in the most hostile environment I could find. I gave up everything from my old life, and dedicated myself to training in mind and body to become the ultimate beyblading machine. Sometimes things got so bad that I was ready to throw in the towel but I just pictured you, Tyson. It all came flooding back. I learned that no matter how tall a wall stands, there's always a way to knock it down to size." -Kai
"We're rivals. That means we can be friends too!" - Valt Aoi.
"Hey there funstuff" - Free
YOUR DAYS OF LOOKING DOWN ON ME ARE OVER BROTHER!!!! - Hyde
If u have an account go all the way down to the most recent post and there something in a blue box that says Post Reply. If there's any questions then ask ur guy.
"If you knew anything, you'd know shu's all about the cowbell!" - Valt 2018
"The bond that we share... it won't be destroyed ever!"- Aiger 2019
"My absolute favourite thing in the world is Beyblade!" - Valt in Beyblade Burst
ORE GA CHOUZETSU SAIKYOU MUTEKI DAAAAAAAAA!