Nani-all beyblade character
Consume him diabolos-delta
Regalia big bang-gwynn
And my favorite
Cyclone-Joshua
Nah for its
Twinkie toes-zac the sunshine
"You're not an eagle, you're a CHICKENNNNNN!!!!!!- Ryuga to Tsubasa

(Apr. 16, 2020  10:21 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: "Destiny isn't something you predict. It's something you have to create." - Daigo Kurogami

Totally true.
(Jan. 13, 2020  10:06 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:31 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Oh yeah! I think it might've been when Suoh beat Ranjiro.

Actually it was Aiga. It was the string launch contest or competition to see who was worthy of getting into the longinus cup.

Actually, I think he said "No fr**king way"
L "L drago dragon emperor supreme bite strike ryuga"
"you dont get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things
you get stronger by finding your own. path that's how champions are made"

Free De La Hoya
Twinkle toes-zac the sunshine
"Anything Can Happen In A Bey Battle"

Shu Kurenai
(Apr. 16, 2020  10:21 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: "Destiny isn't something you predict. It's something you have to create." - Daigo Kurogami

Same here. It's so true
You call that children's magic show the Dark Power? Don't make me laugh!"

The Dragon Emporor (Ryuga)

I **ve this!!
“You don’t get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things. You get stronger by finding your own path. That’s how champions are made.” – Free De La Hoya
That's not even a question.." -in a flashback after Theodore asked him if he wanted to become stronger, following his loss to Free.
"Shu as you know him is gone!" - talking to Valt as Red Eye.
I think I put in to much peanut butter Unhappy - Valt- Beyblade Burst Evolution
“Blow me away? You’re not the only one who says the same thing over and over”- Hyde
1."Now make em Go Bang!" -Hyuga

2."Down,Boy! I Got Limits! Boundaries! Can't you see i need personal space!?" - Wakiya
I'm only afraid of two things! Losing, and unicorns!

-Rantaro
(Jul. 31, 2020  1:16 PM)daheavydl3 Wrote: 1."Now make em Go Bang!" -Hyuga

2."Down,Boy! I Got Limits! Boundaries! Can't you see i need personal space!?" - Wakiya

Bang bang the new kitchen gun.
My new favorite quote “roar L-drago” Ryuga.
Another one of Mine is:

"you dont get stronger by accepting how everyone else does things
you get stronger by finding your own. path that's how champions are made"

Free De La Hoya
"I'm like an onion, I have many layers!" -Rantaro.
This one hits.

“I was lucky enough to have a friend. A friend who dragged me out of the darkness and showed me I was wrong. He put every emotion he had right into his Bey, and he used every bit of that strength to show me… exactly what true strength was, and true resonance.” – Shu Kurenai
(Aug. 01, 2020  12:17 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: This one hits.

“I was lucky enough to have a friend. A friend who dragged me out of the darkness and showed me I was wrong. He put every emotion he had right into his Bey, and he used every bit of that strength to show me… exactly what true strength was, and true resonance.” – Shu Kurenai

I loved this quote.