Favorite Beyblade Quote?

"I'd only accept an opponents challenge if it would be worth the effort." - Lui
(Nov. 06, 2019  8:43 PM)Kurohartz Wrote: ORE GA CHOUZETSU SAIKYOU MUTEKI DAAAAAAAAA!

lol i just translated that and it translated to "IM SO HAPPY!"

I AM THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION! AND ILL WIPE EVERY BEY OUT OF EXISTENCE!! - Phi
(Nov. 06, 2019  10:21 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: “Say something”-Valt
“Something”-Free

Honcho said "Come on, say something." Not valt.

Just saying.
“What are you? A mindreader?” - Shu

This is a generic quote and not by any means memorable, but what stuck out to me was the fact Shu used the WRONG term. Shu should have said something about SEEING THE FUTURE, because Lui said he was going to win. Mindreading isnt the seeing the future, its knowing what people are thinking

This quote is my favorite because it shows how bad the English dub’s script is lol
Well Now... It Seems Your Eyes Have Seen Something They Never Should Have Stumbled Upon. - Phi to Laban Vanot

Listen, Valt! I admit it, you're my best friend! It's true! That's why I can't fail! I would never be able to forgive myself if I lost this battle! I won't ever let you defeat me, Valt! - Shu Kurenai in Beyblade Burst Evolution Episode 51
"I'm gonna win- I'm Gonna win- I'm gonna win- I'M GONNA WIN!- I'M GONNA WIN THIS BATTLE BECAUSE I'M ACHILLES!!!" - Demon Aiger

This may not be a quote but it really is cool. I Really liked the demon Aiger phase and how long it took all the other characters to see the demon side
of Aiger. This quote I think I will remember because this is the first time Valt see's the demon himself Aiger.

BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIP!!!!!!!
So you are the WBBA champion, is that all you've got? Arthur Percival to Aiga. There is something so menacing about the way he said that.
NANI- Anybody after facing a new bey un subbed
AND YOUR NOTHING BUT FOOD FOR DIABOLOS!!!! - Delta Akane to Blind Devoy
That's what I thought. You're dangerous- Free
"Beys attract other Beys the same way Bladers attract other Bladers." - Hyde
(Nov. 19, 2019  10:21 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: I'm not a water toy! -Kenta

Thats one if my favorite quotes from the Metal Saga! I havent watched the episode where that quote came from in a long time, yet somehow I still remember that quote clearly
what are the fundamentals valt aoi Beyblade burst
"Time-out! You're wound up tighter than my belt on Thanksgiving! And that's sayin' a lot." - Rantaro Kiyama
cRaBbY hEhEhEhEhEhEhEh! - Tetsuya Watarigani
Pretty much every time Ken’s puppets talked,
Especially the brown derpy one...
That one is my favorite, so much so, that I perfected his voice!

To pick one quote though,
It’ll hafta be when valt found out that shu injured himself,
Valt was super bummed, but wasn’t telling them about it.
That is, until good ol ken and his soupeh puppets came in and said;

Crazy dog puppet:
“Cmon Now Valt, Spill the beans already!”

Derpy dog puppet:
“But I already ate...”
"MAN CANNOT SURVIVE ON GREEN ONION ALONE!!!!"-Rantaro true king of the world
"Eating pizza with a fork, is so much more civilized... than eating with one's hands."

-Doji, MFB
free cant you hear your bey its asking you to free it.

deltazakuro your quote is just wrong if you think about it a different way
I remember jotting every Kurtz quote down from episode 39 but I can't find the paper. Rip

All I remember is, "What an adorable pipe dream.", and something along the lines of, "My kingdom, my rules."
"Hot dogs are for wimps" -Ginka
Or
"I am the lord of destruction! I will wipe every bey out of existence!"-Phi