[Fan Fiction]  Fan Fiction List

Poll: Is this thread helpful?

Yes
86.49%
No
13.51%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:45 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Why not?

Because I don’t feel like it, that’s why.

(Sep. 15, 2020  1:46 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:45 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Why not?

He didn’t say no. Cheeto just said not now.

Ok get it! Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:47 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  1:45 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Because I don’t feel like it, that’s why.

(Sep. 15, 2020  1:46 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: He didn’t say no. Cheeto just said not now.

Ok get it! Unhappy

But also, I don’t have to include your fanfics in them, and I currently don’t plan on it. It seems you have given up on all of them, which normally would be fine, but like, they only have one short chapter each. I don’t owe you anything, and if I do add them, it will be when I want to.
I started writing a compilation of memes called the sacred texts of beyblade
Please add my fanfic i understand if you don't want to
Please add beyblade burst alternate, don,t worry about the greek letters but if you want to, then okay
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Please add my fanfic i understand if you don't want to

Smh yeah right. That ‘no’ you put in the poll says otherwise.
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  9:32 PM)kai edits Wrote: Please add my fanfic i understand if you don't want to

Smh yeah right. That ‘no’ you put in the poll says otherwise.

I misclicked
CheetoBlader, can you pls add "BruhBlade Burst Not Even trying to Write well" (sry for @-ing you)
Hey, may you please add my fanfic? Beyblade burst-zenith of the gods
Can you add my Fanfic Beyblade Burst Legends?
Can beyblade burst apocalypse on the list?
At long last, I have finally updated everything. And I have a new thing in the OP as well.
i want to apply for Fan-Fic Critic.

(i sent you a PM but im not sure if you got it)
I have a fan fic series. The first season is called fazbears fright and the sequel is fnaf into madness
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I have a fan fic series. The first season is called fazbears fright and the sequel is fnaf into madness

This is for Beyblade fanfics, not fnaf.

Umar, I’ll do it later today, and Delta, I’ll check the PM later today
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:17 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I have a fan fic series. The first season is called fazbears fright and the sequel is fnaf into madness

This is for Beyblade fanfics, not fnaf.

Then why doesn’t it say Beyblade fan fic list?
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:18 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is for Beyblade fanfics, not fnaf.

Then why doesn’t it say Beyblade fan fic list?

You need to chill. This is a Beyblade forum, and all of the fanfics are Beyblade. Will I consider a non-Beyblade section later on? Possibly. But please chill, in all threads
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then why doesn’t it say Beyblade fan fic list?

You need to chill. This is a Beyblade forum, and all of the fanfics are Beyblade. Will I consider a non-Beyblade section later on? Possibly. But please chill, in all threads

What do you mean chill? I’m literally just asking a question
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  8:19 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then why doesn’t it say Beyblade fan fic list?

could you add beyblade burst blaze by Me?

and shining cross
(Apr. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is a list of all of the Fan Fictions so that you can find them easily, and discover new ones! Tell me if you want me to add or remove something by you.

Fan Fictions (Click to View)

Want to discuss FanFic stuff? There’s a thread here that you can ask for advice, talk about pet peeves, or just talk about random FanFic stuff! Make sure to follow the WBO rules, and the thread rules though! Otherwise it won’t end well for you! Wink

Want to know the people to ask to get legitimate feedback on your fanfic? Check the list below! PM me to apply for one.
FanFic Critics:

Can you add my Cursed Street one?
Hey ya'll I need some new Fan Fics to check out because I'm not actaully following one. Also here's my Fan Fic, it's pretty much when Burst ends (oof spoilers)

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Fic...ash?page=2
(Apr. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: This is a list of all of the Fan Fictions so that you can find them easily, and discover new ones! Tell me if you want me to add or remove something by you.

Fan Fictions (Click to View)

Want to discuss FanFic stuff? There’s a thread here that you can ask for advice, talk about pet peeves, or just talk about random FanFic stuff! Make sure to follow the WBO rules, and the thread rules though! Otherwise it won’t end well for you! Wink

Want to know the people to ask to get legitimate feedback on your fanfic? Check the list below! PM me to apply for one.
FanFic Critics:

Mind if you add mine? (Beyblade Burst: Stardust)
Rise of the Fallen Order which is my Fan Fic should be added