[Fan Fiction]  Close This Thread @“CitrusNinja3”

(Jul. 06, 2021  4:18 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I WON'T DO THAT TO MY MAIN CHARACTER..... yet

Hint: S

That's all
OH NO SHUN OR SATSU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your getting there...
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:18 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: OH NO SHUN OR SATSU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your getting there...

hmmm shun is the deuteragonist and satsu is a tritagonist hmmmm

i think its satsu...
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:20 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Your getting there...

hmmm shun is the deuteragonist and satsu is a tritagonist hmmmm

i think its satsu...

Okay I'm gonna post chapter 20 in a few minutes so you better hold on to that
its definitely ryui vs shun or satsu

(Jul. 06, 2021  4:33 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:30 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: hmmm shun is the deuteragonist and satsu is a tritagonist hmmmm

i think its satsu...

Okay I'm  gonna post chapter 20 in a few minutes so you better hold on to that
ooh im so exciteddddd
LegendJustice sorry I'm not rating ur fanfics it's just that I'm really busy I'll do it in a bit
can i also be in this series because i dont really know whats happening but i wanna be apart of it
Ultimate battle!
Chapter 20

Who will win?? Find out on Bey Blade Burst Justice!!!

(Jul. 06, 2021  5:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: LegendJustice sorry I'm not rating ur fanfics it's just that I'm really busy I'll do it in a bit

It's okay!

(Jul. 06, 2021  5:23 PM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: can i also be in this series because i dont really know whats happening but i wanna be apart of it

you can still enter the beybade Contest!!! You make a beyblade and I will either give it to a legend of idk
(Jul. 06, 2021  5:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Ultimate battle!
Chapter 20

(Jul. 06, 2021  5:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: LegendJustice sorry I'm not rating ur fanfics it's just that I'm really busy I'll do it in a bit

It's okay!

(Jul. 06, 2021  5:23 PM)TylerOfChaos Wrote: can i also be in this series because i dont really know whats happening but i wanna be apart of it

you can still enter the beybade Contest!!! You make a beyblade and I will either give it to a legend of idk

this episode is awesome!!! shun gets a new bey and its AWESOME!!
(Jul. 06, 2021  5:41 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
Chapter 20

It's okay!

this episode is awesome!!! shun gets a new bey and its AWESOME!!

Glad you like it!

Energy Layer: Core Sozin
Forge disk: 6
Disk frame: Vortex
Performance Tip: Ultimate Reboot
Owner: Shun!
Moves: Reboot Smash! Vortex Reverse! Ultimate Aim!

I'm rating myself!!

Grammar: 3/5 I feel like I made some mistakes

Characters: 4/5 I felt like I brought it to life but if you disagree it's okay!

Length 3/5 eh, felt like it was just plain

Plot: 4/5 I tried to make it more understanding were the characters were

Story: 4.2/5 tell like somethings it was missing

Over all: 18/25
Energy Layer: Blasting Terrios
Forge Disc: 10 heavy (because its the heaviest disc)
Disc Frame: Dagger
Performance Tip/Driver: Xtend +
Owner: Me (if that's okay with you guys)
Moves: Ultimate Blast Break. Blasting Counter. Blast Drift. Blast Crash. Blast Onslaught. Blast Guard. Blasting Spin. Blasting Smash. Blasting Slash. Blast Barrage. Blasting Reboot. Blast Calibur. Blasting Upper.
Type: Balance
Spin Direction: Dual Spin

If its also okay with you can my character be a legend if you allow myself to own this bey
Sure I guess!

@BladeKingX if your free can you rate my recent chapters?

UnseenBurst if your free can you rate my recent chapters?
(Jul. 07, 2021  5:03 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Sure I guess!

I'm too lazy to give you a full-on review but I can give you a summary review (I'll do the summary in a bit promise)
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

I'm too lazy to give you a full-on review but I can give you a summary review (I'll do the summary in a bit promise)

K
Chapter 20

It's okay!

Character name: Rey Nebula

eyes: blue

hair: purple

height: 5'7

beyblade name: Galaxy Star. Void. Venture with V gear

moves: Galaxy Void, Raining Star, Galaxy max, Galaxy Dive, and Galaxy Slash

add me to the contest with this bey

also make me a legend if you have some space

sure

Characters: 5/5 - You handle the characters really well, great job!

Story: 4.5/5 - I like how it progresses from a town, to a whole BATTLE ISLAND! Great job on this as well

Writing: 4/5 - I saw some mistakes, but there are very little of them! Nice!

Dialouge: 3.5/5 - Sometimes I don't really understand who they talk to and sometimes they don't really talk, but most of the times they do. Awesome!

Length: 5/5 - I really liked to see whats gonna happen next, and how long the chapter is really helps with that! Cool beans!

All 'n All (Total): 22/25 - This chapter was fun to read! Great job and keep on improving!
Chapter 21!
Rebirth , Core Sozin!
Feel free to rate
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:42 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Chapter 21!
Rebirth , Core Sozin!
Feel free to rate

It was pretty good but it was really short it could've been longer to go into more info and you had more than enough time and space to go into more details, again ur grammar could use some work but you on ur way the plot was cool but I wish it was explored more
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:

sure

Story: 4.5/5 - I like how it progresses from a town, to a whole BATTLE ISLAND! Great job on this as well

Dialouge: 3.5/5 - Sometimes I don't really understand who they talk to and sometimes they don't really talk, but most of the times they do. Awesome!

Length: 5/5 - I really liked to see whats gonna happen next, and how long the chapter is really helps with that! Cool beans!

All 'n All (Total): 22/25 - This chapter was fun to read! Great job and keep on improving!

(Jul. 07, 2021  8:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
Rebirth , Core Sozin!
Feel free to rate

It was pretty good but it was really short it could've been longer to go into more info and you had more than enough time and space to go into more details, again ur grammar could use some work but you on ur way the plot was cool but I wish it was explored more

Oh okay thanks for your feed back

~this post is deleted ~
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:53 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:19 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: sure

(Jul. 07, 2021  8:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It was pretty good but it was really short it could've been longer to go into more info and you had more than enough time and space to go into more details, again ur grammar could use some work but you on ur way the plot was cool but I wish it was explored more

Oh okay thanks for your feed back

~this post is deleted ~
lol i have an idea for everyone's bey's system like everyone's evolved beys, like how about ultra justice or awakened justice beys? (if you dont already have a name) like for instance core sozin shun evolved his justice bey even tho we still in the Beyblade Burst Justice fanfic like i think a new name would be cool but u dont have to change the name of the evolved beys if you dont want to
Ok now Ima do my character's look

Tyler Williams
Race (don't quote me on this): African American
Eye color: Royal blue
Hair color: black and blue
Height: 5'6
Bey: Blasting Terrios
Rebirth , Core Sozin!
Feel free to rate
Satsu: Guys I'm gonna evoke Sunset!
Time for the ritual. (Jk obviously, but for real you did wrote that).

It was short, sure. I don't have much to say, it's a standard chapter.
Okay lol let me edit that

(Jul. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:53 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Oh okay thanks for your feed back

~this post is deleted ~
lol i have an idea for everyone's bey's system like everyone's evolved beys, like how about ultra justice or awakened justice beys? (if you dont already have a name) like for instance core sozin shun evolved his justice bey even tho we still in the Beyblade Burst Justice fanfic like i think a new name would be cool but u dont have to change the name of the evolved beys if you dont want to

So your saying it character s evolve there beys they should change the hole name?
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay lol let me edit that

(Jul. 07, 2021  9:08 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: lol i have an idea for everyone's bey's system like everyone's evolved beys, like how about ultra justice or awakened justice beys? (if you dont already have a name) like for instance core sozin shun evolved his justice bey even tho we still in the Beyblade Burst Justice fanfic like i think a new name would be cool but u dont have to change the name of the evolved beys if you dont want to

So your saying it character s evolve there beys they should change the hole name?
nooo like the system name they'll still be considered justice beys they just in the ultra justice system
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:28 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Okay lol let me edit that

nooo like the system name they'll still be considered justice beys they just in the ultra justice system

Oh!!!! So like when they evoke there beys there in the Ultra Justice system?!!!!

Also guys I edited Chapter 21 to make it a bit longer
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nooo like the system name they'll still be considered justice beys they just in the ultra justice system

Oh!!!! So like when they evoke there beys there in the Ultra Justice system?!!!!

yeah

(Jul. 07, 2021  9:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  9:34 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: nooo like the system name they'll still be considered justice beys they just in the ultra justice system

Also guys I edited Chapter 21 to make it a bit longer

cool