[Fan Fiction]  Close This Thread @“CitrusNinja3”

(Jul. 08, 2021  10:06 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:05 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not trying to be rude but I just can't right now I hope u understand

It's fine!

OH GOD IM LATE SORRY, ima read the episode now
It's c

Announcement!!

Justice will be going on a break for 1 week I need to clear my mind and make More chapters on my other fan fic, so if you wanna rate my recent chapters you can!
Thanks dude
The next Chapter might be in 1 week I’m not sure
I have news, so I won’t be continuing Justice I feel like I didn’t explain the system properly and that people don’t understand but I will be making another FanFic hope you all understand
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I have news, so I won’t be continuing Justice I feel like I didn’t explain the system properly and that people don’t understand but I will be making another FanFic hope you all understand

Unhappy R.I.P Justice 2021-2021 How died: LJ scrapped it
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I have news, so I won’t be continuing Justice I feel like I didn’t explain the system properly and that people don’t understand but I will be making another FanFic hope you all understand

I guess you should make the episodes and batles more longer. It'll be a lot beter
(Jul. 12, 2021  7:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Unhappy R.I.P Justice 2021-2021 How died: LJ scrapped it

Unhappy hope you will like the new one

nOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOooO.... NooOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOOoOoO.... NonNOnonONonNNONONONONNONONnNnonnoNNONNONO....
Alright, I’ve done some hard thinking and I’m bringing back Justice Chapters will be longer and better, Anyways Chapter 23 will come out in a few days!
Why does it feels like YouTube clickbait?

Anyways good to know that Justice (the fic) isn't dead, at least not anymore.
Chapter 23 is coming soon!
(Aug. 05, 2021  12:07 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Alright, I’ve done some hard thinking and I’m bringing back Justice Chapters will be longer and better, Anyways Chapter 23 will come out in a few days!

YEeEeEeEeEsSsSsSsSsSs......YESSSSSSSsSsSssSsSsSsSSsSsssSsS

yEYeyysssySSesSeseSEseSEesSEseSsSYSESEeseEesEsS
(Aug. 06, 2021  1:54 AM)ColdFlames13 Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2021  12:07 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Alright, I’ve done some hard thinking and I’m bringing back Justice Chapters will be longer and better, Anyways Chapter 23 will come out in a few days!

YEeEeEeEeEsSsSsSsSsSs......YESSSSSSSsSsSssSsSsSsSSsSsssSsS

yEYeyysssySSesSeseSEseSEesSEseSsSYSESEeseEesEsS

Huzzah, indeed. LJ has exceeded the deeds.
This chapter is super short cause well idk the next chapter will be average Long but here is chapter 24
Chapter 24
Shut Down
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:24 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: AHHHHH LJ WHAT ABOUT RONAN AHHHHH

He works with Ronin
pretty nice episode only spotted some slight grammar mistakes
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:24 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: AHHHHH LJ WHAT ABOUT RONAN AHHHHH
AAAHHH-oh okay it would be cool if like since I just started surge I turn into like, lain but then actual lain loses against me and this would be like a big part in the story. That seemed like WAYYY less in my head that was A LOT to ask

He works with Ronin

PS I don't know what's up with the "He works with Ronin" at the bottom

OH NO I BROKE LJ WITH TO MANY WORDS WHAT HAVE I DONE
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:31 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: AAAHHH-oh okay it would be cool if like since I just started surge I turn into like, lain but then actual lain loses against me and this would be like a big part in the story. That seemed like WAYYY less in my head that was A LOT to ask

He works with Ronin

LJ.jpg stopped working (lol)

I'd say this chapter looks more like a preview.
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:40 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:31 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote:

LJ.jpg stopped working (lol)

I'd say this chapter looks more like a preview.
Yeah like :Ronan:WHO CAN HANDLE MY FLARE*high pitched screaming until he blows up

OH NO I BROKE HOLLOW TO AHHHHHH
I'm still here lol
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This chapter is super short cause well idk the next chapter will be average Long but here is chapter 24
Chapter 24
Shut Down

What is with you and copying TechnoX lol Nice chapter! lol
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2021  8:01 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: This chapter is super short cause well idk the next chapter will be average Long but here is chapter 24
Chapter 24
Shut Down

What is with you and copying TechnoX lol Nice chapter! lol

How in the World Spriggan did I copy you? thanks!