[Fan Fiction]  Call of the Beyblade.

I will post the first chap later today. This is credited to CheetoBlader, for helping me on this fanfic. I would also, like to take character suggestions.

Cover: Credit to @XSabxManiacX

First chapter.
Chapter 2 will come out before/around wed and will be written by CheetoBlader!
Good chapter! Although strange he won his very first battle with a Beyblade he just got.
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Good chapter! Although strange he won his very first battle with a Beyblade he just got.

Beginners luck! Forrest has a very strong connection to the bey he owns/battles with.
(Apr. 11, 2020  7:25 PM)Shockwave1011 Wrote: so long man😗🤨

Hehe when I write chapter two it’ll be longer. Hehehe *insert cackling*
Preview of chapter 2 will likely come out around Monday April 13.
(Apr. 11, 2020  11:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Preview of chapter 2 will likely come out around Monday April 13.

Or the chapter.
I'm getting a good feeling about this story!
chapter 2

I wrote Chapter 2 up until “Launch on the count of three.”
Also, a big thanks to CheetoBlader, who wrote most of this chapter
I like how you included Eclipse and Hydra, two of my favorite beys. I'd like to see an evoltion of Eclipse called Aether Eclipse. Anyways great fanfiction keep it up!
I'd like to participate!
Codename: Aether Eclipse, owner Nitro#####
Sorry, had to clean out some comments. LeftKerbius is going to have a little timeout. Have fun with your writing project!
(Apr. 17, 2020  5:05 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Sorry, had to clean out some comments. LeftKerbius is going to have a little timeout. Have fun with your writing project!
Okay thanks! I really didn't want that argument.

Also, I'm open to character suggestions.
He also cleared my thing lmao

Here is a sneak peek of chapter three: “Boys, if you want to join my club, you must defeat this guy, the best blader from England, Oscar Sliver, and steal his bey Shadow Orichalcum, a prodigy beyblade indeed. I invited him here as a pretext that someone claimed a challenge from him. On the flipside, you can partner up against him. Good luck guys and make me proud!”

(Apr. 17, 2020  2:57 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: He also cleared  my thing lmao

Here is a sneak peek of chapter three: “Boys, if you want to join my club, you must defeat this guy, the best blader from England, Oscar Sliver, and steal his bey Shadow Orichalcum, a prodigy beyblade indeed. I invited him here as a pretext that someone claimed a challenge from him. On the flipside, you can partner up against him. Good luck guys and make me proud!”

NVM they didn't use my text smh.
Sorry for the delay, but chapter 3 will likely come out later today. The plot was written by CheetoBlader and I'm writing it.
Willing to see what you guys were actually aiming for plot wise
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:48 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Willing to see what you guys were actually aiming for plot wise
Don’t worry, we have something in mind. Wink
I'm currently writing the chapter, and I'm about a little more than halfway done.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:48 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Willing to see what you guys were actually aiming for plot wise
Don’t worry, we have something in mind. Wink
Are you guys gonna put a Beyblade battle in?
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:58 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Don’t worry, we have something in mind. Wink
Are you guys gonna put a Beyblade battle in?

I don't know.