[Fan Fiction]  Call of the Beyblade.

Will my character name even be in the story?
(May. 21, 2020  6:01 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Will my character name even be in the story?

if Amaterios has been added to the story and it has a different blader, prob not.

haven't read it all yet tho
(May. 21, 2020  6:01 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Will my character name even be in the story?

Most likely not. It's just a name.

(May. 18, 2020  7:43 PM)Jdog757 Wrote: Do you think you can have one of those special bladers like lui or free to be in one chapter

Like CheetoBlader said. Maybe. I personally would like to.
Maybe you should add the beys astro and artemis
(May. 21, 2020  7:59 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Maybe you should add the beys astro and artemis
Those two make Eclipse, and the pit only has Beys that don’t appear in the anime.
(May. 21, 2020  7:59 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Maybe you should add the beys astro and artemis

Any suggestions?
I know who you can add in your story Raiju Tategami and his bey is Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Xtreme
Special Moves: Shooting Star Crush ( Like in Zero-G), Burning Crash, Ultimate Fireball
(May. 21, 2020  8:06 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I know who you can add in your story Raiju Tategami and his bey is Inferno Ifrit Knuckle Xtreme
Special Moves: Shooting Star Crush ( Like in Zero-G), Burning Crash, Ultimate Fireball

Can you please pm me. If anyone wants to suggest a character, then please pm me.
Welp this story was good while it lasted, I am confused now.
(May. 22, 2020  2:10 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Welp this story was good while it lasted, I am confused now.

How? Can you explain?
Too many characters, rushed plot no offense. At this rate the story might detiorate.
(May. 22, 2020  2:40 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Too many characters, rushed plot no offense. At this rate the story might detiorate.

Okay, thanks. I will take this to thought for chapter 7.
good job man it's good to see you work on something that you like
(May. 22, 2020  4:35 PM)sans the man Wrote: good job man it's good to see you work on something that you like

Thanks. Do you mean my fanfic, cause if you do, then you're correct.
It takes alot of time to put thought into writing a chapter
(May. 22, 2020  4:43 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: It takes alot of time to put thought into writing a chapter
To write well, yes.
(May. 22, 2020  4:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:43 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: It takes alot of time to put thought into writing a chapter
To write well, yes.

Do I write well?
(May. 22, 2020  5:01 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  4:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: To write well, yes.

Do I write well?
That depends on who you’re asking, but you do better in some categories than others.
(May. 22, 2020  5:19 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  5:01 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Do I write well?
That depends on who you’re asking, but you do better in some categories than others.

Oh, ok. Can we discuss this over pm's?
Chapter 7 is finally out! Nitrogenic helped with this chapter.
Note: This chapter will contain little amounts of blood. But, not a lot. I also do not mention the word "blood."

(Jun. 02, 2020  1:01 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 7 is finally out! Nitrogenic helped with this chapter.
Note: This chapter will contain little amounts of blood. But, not a lot. I also do not mention the word "blood."

Character developpement is necesary sometimes Smile
(Jun. 02, 2020  2:16 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2020  1:01 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Chapter 7 is finally out! Nitrogenic helped with this chapter.

Character developpement is necesary sometimes Smile

Yep. Smile