Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
Ummm Is valentin counted as a popular member?
I dont know him or anything, its just that he seemed to change his username to a copy of deikailo with ï instead.
He is,infact one of the coolest member here.Check his moves in the Beyblade Crusade video.You call someone who is close to Brad unpopular?
(Dec. 29, 2011  11:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Let me see.I have Facts about Benjohadi:-
Is masculine.His real name is his username,minus the Benjo-
Is studying in a university.Have amazing art skills.He studies architecture if I'm not mistaken,since I saw a picture of his' beys with an architecture book that looks familiar(My dad is an architect)
Lives in the same town as mine,obviously.
U guys,check his Facebook for more of his art skills.
So that's how he did such good Brad fanart. Curs-a-bless you Mr.Hadi. Atchoo.

Is Kei ever actually to be afraid of?
(Dec. 27, 2011  5:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, I don't think we've had enough facts about Arupaeo, but all I know is that he appeared to me as a ball of fire, destroying the notion of hasbro parts being heavier in a single PM or Post or whatever. From that day forth, I figured he was destined for great things! I was correct.

Seriously, we do not know much about him...
But yes, he is so cool! I've never seen him get angry.
And, he is WAY too polite, and his posts are extremely refined. Looks like his posts pass through a cyber-filter paper.
As for the things you(th!nk) expected from Arupaeo, he certainly lived up to your expectations. Joyful_2
He was your favorite member after all! *I spilled the beans*(and yes, it all began after his post which ended the Hasbro Vs. TT weight difference)! XD

Whatzzer- Seriously, no wonder Ben-Ben's got such good art skills... Chocked_2 Mystery Solved
I knew that a long time ago lol.He drawed Jack Sparow once,if I'm not mistaken.
oh...no..i failed in my interview for architecture.. ;( ;( so i took a route where it is a bit similar to architecture; civil engineering..
but those route is nowhere the source of my inspiration for my drawings..i start drawing since kids...and like to play around with pencil...hahaha..lol...
i also study arts for my SPM (a subject in our country public exam for secondary school before entering university)
hehe..musculine...lol...i'm growing some fats here..hahah
(Dec. 29, 2011  11:28 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Ummm Is valentin counted as a popular member?
I dont know him or anything, its just that he seemed to change his username to a copy of deikailo with ï instead.

um that was a joke...
(Dec. 29, 2011  12:31 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Is Kei ever actually to be afraid of?
Oh yes. You should.
Be fortunate you don't live here, under that meek and gentle persona lies a horrible monster. Very horrible. I cannot even describe it, no human could. Imagine the fiery pits of Hell Kerbecs' special move, LDrago's menacing power and then that thing Haku (Inuyasha) turns into. Nothing can douse the anger and raw power which at one point, Kei's dwindling willpower will be forced to unleashed. I expect all of Canada to be engulfed in EMP when Kei's true form is finally released. That is the day the world cannot save itself. That day. The monster shall be awakened and mankind is most definitely doomed. No octopus or even a Kai-V would stop him.

Don't you ever talk about it again.

Ever.
That day is December 21, 2012. Dear god, what have you done Z.E.R.O.

Octopi wish that they could try to stop the thing we simply refer to as 'Kei'.

seems like an average day for me... But seriously I didn't realise there were so many members on here that people find popular, I don't normally try to be popular. Also this is mainly becoming a thread of basically trying to rip canada to pieces.
.. What are you talking about? "rip Canada to pieces"..?
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:27 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: That day is December 21, 2012. Dear god, what have you done Z.E.R.O.

Octopi wish that they could try to stop the thing we simply refer to as 'Kei'.

Kei digs the general feeling of a dozen suction cups on his nose.
(Dec. 29, 2011  10:56 PM)Hazel Wrote: Kei digs the general feeling of a dozen suction cups on his nose.

...Gross.

Unless he's trying to clean his nose, haha.
Kei's new fetish?, erm, nvm actually.

But can you handle him when the thing is unleashed?
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: But can you handle him when the thing is unleashed?

Who, Kei?
If so, then no, not at all.
There's no unleashing him, as he can't be tamed. He's fiercer than a lion, and stronger than Donkey Kong.
Watch out, he's your worse nightmare...
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:11 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  12:57 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: But can you handle him when the thing is unleashed?

Who, Kei?
If so, then no, not at all.
There's no unleashing him, as he can't be tamed. He's fiercer than a lion, and stronger than Donkey Kong.
Watch out, he's your worse nightmare...

That and he's blonde...
Maybe useful: Kei is a blonde and wears glasses. From what i know
He also wears visors.

He has found a way to stop us from knowing he is doing it, but in my heart, I still believe. His visors are like Narnia - only true believers can see them.

I believe in you, Kei. I believe.
(Jan. 04, 2012  4:57 AM)Nemesis Wrote: Maybe useful: Kei is a blonde and wears glasses. From what i know

Damn! You've given away his secret, with this information even a 4 year old could defeat him!

dat green visor
(Jan. 04, 2012  7:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: He also wears visors.

He has found a way to stop us from knowing he is doing it, but in my heart, I still believe. His visors are like Narnia - only true believers can see them.

I believe in you, Kei. I believe.

get out
LOL. this got rather derailed.... btw, Kei, green visors? they would look epic on you.
Please do not encourage him.
You know, I had actually forgotten all about that when I saw videos as a new member (or whatever form of media containing his majesties green visor) but you, Hazel, have reminded me. I don't see the big deal, maybe he plays hardcore pool/gambles or some carp on the side LOL.
Still, not exactly a nuclear warhead coming straight towards you.
Hazel, why? add some radar stickers and lol. he would look better with fire lenses IMO
(Dec. 29, 2011  6:07 PM)Dan Wrote: I expect all of Canada to be engulfed in EMP when Kei's true form is finally released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu1V8irCzs4
0:29-0:34.

On another note: Scott, why not bring a visor over to the next tournament? 8)
And Dan, apparently he sucks at pool. o-o