Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
I'm not saying I'm 'popular'. But:

Hi, I'm BeybladeStation or "BBS" and that's pretty much who you know me as.

Well, in reality I am in my mid-teens, I live in the suburbs, and have quite high scores in school.

My real name. Well, people call me 'Mac'. So, that's that.

I own tons of technology and other cool gadgets as well, by the way. My hobbies include: Running, Basketball, listening to rap.

Goals:

Finish my 4 Pack abs to 6 Pack abs
Become an Advanced Member here
Become a Moderator here

True fact:

Every time I see Janstarblast correct a n00b, I think 'service with a smile'.

>_> Erm, anyways, I don't call myself popular on here, but:

Hello! I'm Ga'Hooleone, but just Ga (not the element/state abbreviation) or Ga' is fine.

IRL I'm in 10th grade taking advanced classes, am considered as somewhat of a genius, live in the suburbs and maintain an unweighted 96 average with 2 AP courses.

I already revealed my real name (full) in the 'Your Real Name' thread since I've attended a tournament, but I'm Indian and you can call me Alex. On here, I prefer Ga or Ga' though.

My goal on here is to be well-known for something (going strong with MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF right now) and become at least an Advanced Member, for I think I can be responsible and contribute well to this community.

My goal in Beyblade is to get one of every HMS, and 2 of every 4D bey with extra rubber bottoms.

Also, I'm something of a grammar nazi, so it really irks me when people don't post with proper grammar or spelling, or mess up someone's gender (coughcoughKai-VNoodooSouprouxcough), for it shows ignorance in my opinion. So please forgive me if I sound pedantic by correcting a spelling error in your post, sometimes I can't help myself. Most of the time, I refrain from doing so though.
Yeah, Janstarblast is such a nice guy. Lord Wolfblade as well. I don't think I've ever heard anything negative from either of them.

You're definitely super well known on here.
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:40 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Benjohadi:I think he lives in Malaysia...
Isn't he Indonesian or lived in Indonesia

(Dec. 04, 2011  1:36 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:40 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Benjohadi:I think he lives in Malaysia...
Isn't he Indonesian or lived in Indonesia

Benjohadi's profile states he is from Malaysia.
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:34 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Lord Wolfblade as well. I don't think I've ever heard anything negative from either of them.

IMO i find that i am sometimes negative (in the most polite way possible Tongue_out ), well maybe not negative, but something like it...

i go to an alternative school, which is like homeschooling at a school lol.
i do wood shop, i am head chef for the schools cook book project, i try harder then most other people do in sports at my school, but mostly i just play a children's card game. i am trying to get into central tech (to do half a day at one and then go to the other school for the rest of the day), to take tech design, transportation tech, and industrial tech.

i want to become a chef, a industrial designer, plumber, or work at this reptile pet store that is around the corner.

on the WBO:
in short, i am a perfectionist in some ways. i am not lazy, like i am in real life, and i am far more serious on the WBO.
i also hope to become an advance member sometime
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:54 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i will become an advance member sometime

fixed.

What are you making in woodwork?

------------------
I want to be a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, (Certified) Yoga Instructor, the whole deal, in case nobody could guess, hahaha.
I wanna work in something that relates to space one day. I am simply fascinated by space, and everything it holds. Beyblade is something that there is much to learn in.. As well with many other things.. But they are limited.. Space is infinite, so my crave for knowledge goes straight to that. Tongue_out
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:54 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i try harder then most other people do in sports at my school, but mostly i just play a children's card game. i am trying to get into central tech (to do half a day at one and then go to the other school for the rest of the day), to take tech design, transportation tech, and industrial tech.

Yo, do you want to play football for Central?
If so, I know the starting QB which could help you in the future if need be.
Tongue_out

Why not Harbord, though? TBH That is where I was going until my parents shipped me off elsewhere haha.

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:17 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  12:54 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i will become an advance member sometime

fixed.

What are you making in woodwork?
lol

a sword Tongue_out
(Dec. 05, 2011  4:02 AM)Dan Wrote: Yo, do you want to play football for Central?
If so, I know the starting QB which could help you in the future if need be.
Tongue_out

Why not Harbord, though? TBH That is where I was going until my parents shipped me off elsewhere haha.

meh, i will only be there for half the day, and i do not really like/not good at playing football. thanks though

isn't Harbord a college though? central tech is just a high school...
Harbord C.I is like less than a block away from Central..? It is a high school.

Half the day? You only stay in school until ~3PM so...?
Dan:

ah, well, central just has the classes i want to do (and i have a buddy there)

i do the morning at central (to do the class i want), and in the afternoon i go to alpha II to do the things i want to do there (like the cook book project we have).
may seem weird (but i can do it)
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Couldn't they just PM you? Like how I will occasionally troll you for laughs?
Ka

If people are scared, they will want to avoid me as much as possible ...
Kai-V doesnt scare me at all. Its that Arupaeo dude who called me one of the laziest people on the WBO

You should be scared of her.
Also
*Arupaeo
Probably well deserved, too. Arupaeo is normally a pretty cool bloke, so you must have done something pretty bad to rile him.

Kai-V is certainly scarier.

By the way, I don't think we've had enough facts about Arupaeo, but all I know is that he appeared to me as a ball of fire, destroying the notion of hasbro parts being heavier in a single PM or Post or whatever. From that day forth, I figured he was destined for great things! I was correct.

Anyway someone like Dei could probably spill some beans about him.
Aru is like an aged wine, which is the most civilized thing in the world (beyblade organization).

~Ernest Hemingway

like, really aged.. Wink

EDIT: Before all the witty responses are posted, I'm fully aware that an egg aged = rotten. Unhappy
(Dec. 05, 2011  11:34 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Dan:

ah, well, central just has the classes i want to do (and i have a buddy there)

i do the morning at central (to do the class i want), and in the afternoon i go to alpha II to do the things i want to do there (like the cook book project we have).
may seem weird (but i can do it)

Woah you want to go to Central? I've heard about that school, but I didn't apply because their programs didn't interest me. Have you ever heard of York Memorial?

Anyways some facts about me:
I am on the swim team.
I'm pretty sure French is my best subject
I'm weak and I have a really gigantic belly lol
I want to either be a math teacher or something in marketing

Since i dont use the WBO alot i asked him for the link to a thread and Hes like

That was potentially the most lazy statement I've every heard on the WBO.

Can someone go though the trouble of navigating to a thread, copy the address, write a PM, and paste the address. Just so you don't have to click the search button and type in "Beyblade Collection"?

I'd suggest you rethink that position, get yourself over to the thread and post your video before I decide that you don't deserve the face at all.
Seems completely fair to me.
I didnt know alot about the WBO. Ive learned alot over the past few days. ho coulda said. Just go to the search bar and look up Beyblade Collection. That would have been better. It beat him at a bey battle any day
you pulled a hasderp
you were lazy
seems fair to me yo
if you can use google for everythign on the planet, why not use it for something beyblade related?
Beybattles are not a true form of dispute resolution, no matter how much you wish they were.
Nemesis, it would seem you have some issues you'd like to discuss with him in private.

Do it in private. This is not a "whine about being called lazy for being lazy" thread.
"We'll settle this like real men..."
"LET'S BATTLE SPINNING TOPS!"
never gets old.
Let me see.I have Facts about Benjohadi:-
Is masculine.His real name is his username,minus the Benjo-
Is studying in a university.Have amazing art skills.He studies architecture if I'm not mistaken,since I saw a picture of his' beys with an architecture book that looks familiar(My dad is an architect)
Lives in the same town as mine,obviously.
U guys,check his Facebook for more of his art skills.