Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)

Poll: How you find this thread?

Interesting...secrets...Muah-Ha-ha!
80.42%
Okay... We don't want to know that much...
10.58%
Carpy! It's just irreverent and disgusting!
8.99%
Total: 100% 189 vote(s)
Isn't Lancelot a fictional character?
Well, certainly. But maybe lord Wolfblade might refer to some other Sir Launcelot. Smile
What you said about yourself, th!nk, sounds SO true... About roaming with 'shady' people and avoiding getting into any ruckus compels me to picture you as a rookie ninja... :p
Off topic- Whoa! Its for the 1st time I logged in through my phone! My PC is SO irritating... It suddenly malfunctioned. Hmph!
(Nov. 09, 2011  5:39 PM)th!nk Wrote: Isn't Lancelot a fictional character?

we may never know :\

also, that is why in my first post i said supposedly related to him...
I am legitimately frightened about Kai-V adding "..." at the end of her posts.

I have no idea why, but I think it could be because she's so to-the-point that a dumbo like me can potentially perceive It as "you're an idiot". I don't perceive it like that, but it still frightens me, hahaha.
You can usually interpret the intention behind her "..." by the sentence before it with some fair accuracy.

Some people do not get it when she makes jokes, though, because of it.
After many research, it is confirmed that hazel is superman in disguise.
I just noticed that Kai-V use those "..."
Clark Kent is a nerd.

I'm Batman.
Science agrees with this statement.
Haha, true, true.
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:54 AM)Hazel Wrote: You can usually interpret the intention behind her "..." by the sentence before it with some fair accuracy.

Some people do not get it when she makes jokes, though, because of it.

I agree 100%. The "..." is really....................blank at times...
It imparts some weird feeling into the person she referred to.
Sometimes, I've seen people shudder on seeing her replies. Tongue_out
Owing to her extremely serious work around here, people do not expect Kai-V to joke.
Then again, she uses the word- 'Hah!' instead of 'LOL!' or something else....
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:57 AM)Hazel Wrote: Clark Kent is a nerd.

I'm Batman.

Woooah. I'm Batman...
Deep down... We're ALL Batman.
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:14 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- You sir, have the most interesting family history around this site (I am certain someone would jump up to prove me wrong by saying- "Hey no! I am related to _____......")
But at the same time, its kinda scary... You are related to people who poisoned others; pirates; and soldiers! Chocked
It is shocking! All of these (especially the latter two) are known to be rough-and-tough people... No wonder you scare members at times! Tongue_out
As for me, I do not have any such family histories to share... There's simply nothing interesting about it. Tongue_out

I don't have that much backstory to my ancestors, anyway Th!nk, sue Telstra.
We did. Got a small amount, but it was only slightly more than the medical bills iirc. There is little consideration for the value of a life.
I've got a relatively good ancestry if anyone wants to hear, probably not...

Th!nk, Hazel and Kai-V aren't as scary as they may seem, and amazingly Hazel has a sense of humor. Hazel is probably the most kowledgeable person on here, and the only person with the right to tell other people to shut up and then completely obliterate them with logic.

Th!nk doesn't only like plastics, it's just his forte.

Kai-V doesn't absolutely hate people and obliterate noobs lives and make them sob for 30 minutes in the corner of their rooms contrary to some peoples descriptions of her.
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:08 PM)Nwolf Wrote: Th!nk doesn't only like plastics, it's just his forte.

No.. He really just likes Plastics much more, especially over MFB due to their extremely circular design. (you know what I mean..)

I don't see why this has turned into 'talk about other people like you know them' thread? lol
Dan, I don't see why this turned into a discuss about who's superman/batman thread...

also he knows more about plastics then MFBS though... right?
Dan is partially right about the reasons for my preference. I'll waffle about it in a minute though, seeing as it seems to actually interest people (I'm sure it won't when I'm done).

But tbh my ego appreciates people talking about me, and I love seeing what people actually think about me. I'm like that.

Anyway,
MFB v Plastics aka why I like plastics (Click to View)

EDIT: Oh wow that's long. Basically: I like plastics because of the greater number of possible combinations and ways to do things, and also because there are no 5-10 minute stamina battles, and because they aren't so round.
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:41 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't see why this has turned into 'talk about other people like you know them' thread? lol

Dan's a real great guy. He is really nice and everybody loves him. [/sarcasm]

The street my church is on is the same name as Dan's last name. I was surprised to see that.
(Nov. 14, 2011  5:30 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  11:41 PM)Dan Wrote: I don't see why this has turned into 'talk about other people like you know them' thread? lol

Dan's a real great guy. He is really nice and everybody loves him. [/sarcasm]

The street my church is on is the same name as Dan's last name. I was surprised to see that.

Everybody loves me, yeah, but this is a thread about what people don't already know! Tongue_out

Its because I'm so godly, obviously.
[/truefacts]
More about me-
Ah, people seem to think that I am a big mouth, and talk a lot. Thanks to my respectably high post count, and also a handful of my extremely long posts.
But, the reality is, I am the worst guy to have around in a social meet. I hardly talk, as I am extremely shy!
But, I am too good at observing things, and a good listener. People rather get surprised when they realize that I know almost everything about them, after observing them of course... Their reaction is- "But, we hardly talked....."
I am too quick at taking decisions and coming to conclusions... This seems to annoy people at times...
Because I observe people well, I am quite choosy about my friends(sometimes I hate myself for that)... Thanks to God, that I am surrounded by good people, that I have a LARGE circle of friends.... Grin
Lastly, I hate Facebook.

@th!nk- Yes, even I love to know what people think of me. Smile
Dan- Yes, you are seriously Godly... Your achievements speak for you. MF MLD CH120XF, Weak Launch, and what not! Grin
(Nov. 14, 2011  9:08 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: More about me-
Ah, people seem to think that I am a big mouth, and talk a lot. Thanks to my respectably high post count, and also a handful of my extremely long posts.
But, the reality is, I am the worst guy to have around in a social meet. I hardly talk, as I am extremely shy!
But, I am too good at observing things, and a good listener. People rather get surprised when they realize that I know almost everything about them, after observing them of course... Their reaction is- "But, we hardly talked....."
I am too quick at taking decisions and coming to conclusions... This seems to annoy people at times...
Because I observe people well, I am quite choosy about my friends(sometimes I hate myself for that)... Thanks to God, that I am surrounded by good people, that I have a LARGE circle of friends.... Grin
Lastly, I hate Facebook.

@th!nk- Yes, even I love to know what people think of me. Smile
Dan- Yes, you are seriously Godly... Your achievements speak for you. MF MLD CH120XF, Weak Launch, and what not! Grin
and you are polite...i like you man...
(Nov. 14, 2011  9:08 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: More about me-
Lastly, I hate Facebook.

Adding to it again: he is not worst to have at all..actually he judged a few matches during the tourney and helped a lot...he was also the first one to defeat me in the tourney Tongue_out ...
The italicised text is the problem of many people..even I am choosy...or rather I dont have any 'friends' but WBO makes up for it XD.

As Benjohadi said...he really is polite and also shy as he himself said...but his parents want him to mix up more with people (thats what I thought when they were talking to him during the tourney..not entirely sure of it). And one more thing...during the whole tourney I never saw him smiling..not even after he defeated me...so he is also a lot like Kai... XD
Thanks!
I actually do not smile much! Grin
I know its good to smile, but for some reason, I simply can't! About defeating you, I was pretty much confident about beating a Meteo L Drago. Thanks Dan, for your brilliant discovery- Weak Launch. It made me win my first match! I would have laughed if I would have defeated your VariAres(you never used it against me)... I had a point to prove here that DS is not bad! If I won against VariAres, I was pretty much certain that people would finally accept DS as a top tier. Tongue_out <<off topic!
Ben-Ben- Thanks, yo! Grin
Sam- Yes, your observance was correct. My parents want me to mix up more... Smile
Weak launching saved me once .I wanted to thank you Dan, but at the same time, I want to beat your MF LLD CH120 XF so.... No comment :3
Code:
Put it in here !
Use that for all the info, it'd get to long otherwise.
I wouldn't put your personal opinions in and bold every members name and make it slightly larger , i think it'd be more proffesional ; just a suggestion however.