FREE THE 12!!!

#FREETHE12

Im all for allowing the destruction of Bey's. if they can do it in the anime we should get to do it IRL!
This could be considered if 12 was important to the meta like 7 or 0, but 12 is quite literally the worst disk.

EDIT:

Chief called.

This ain't it.
Resolved question
Why would we want to Free the 12? We have to Free the la Hoya.
Sorry my jokes are bad.
But seriously why unban 12?
(Nov. 29, 2018  3:14 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Why would we want to Free the 12? We have to Free the la Hoya.
Sorry my jokes are bad.
So that those (not all of them) with more money can destroy the beyblades of the less fortunate. As someone who knows a few less fortunate bladers personally it stinks to save up money for a Bey only for it to be broken.
(Nov. 29, 2018  4:11 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2018  3:14 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Why would we want to Free the 12? We have to Free the la Hoya.
Sorry my jokes are bad.
So that those (not all of them) with more money can destroy the beyblades of the less fortunate. As someone who knows a few less fortunate bladers personally it stinks to save up money for a Bey only for it to be broken.
If they want to destroy beys they don't have to do it in tournaments.
The best 12 can do in a not-concerning-weight perspective is that its weightless nature gives the speed of any bey more hell speed that would probably risk inertia for high velocity attacks. This can make the hyper fast attack type combo, God Valkyrie.12.V(100% speed) which can destructively shove heavy beys out of the stadium with some error but can possibly work out. It can be viable to create a brand new setup of attack/defense/stamina/balance beys with the tendency to slaughter opponents with indestructible speed.

The worst that could happen is that the 1000rpm 12disc bey that bursts could possibly lob out of the stadium and kill you.
muhahahah i have been WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT

#FREE12
(Nov. 29, 2018  10:09 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: The best 12 can do in a not-concerning-weight perspective is that its weightless nature gives the speed of any bey more hell speed that would probably risk inertia for high velocity attacks. This can make the hyper fast attack type combo, God Valkyrie.12.V(100% speed) which can destructively shove heavy beys out of the stadium with some error but can possibly work out. It can be viable to create a brand new setup of attack/defense/stamina/balance beys with the tendency to slaughter opponents with indestructible speed.

The worst that could happen is that the 1000rpm 12disc bey that bursts could possibly lob out of the stadium and kill you.

Too light, would be knocked away in an instant.
sX.5.V would do it better
#FREEMYWIFE12

12 suffered enough from just needing a cover up ??
(Nov. 28, 2018  7:39 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: 13 is nowhere near as sharp as 12 is and hasn't damaged any beys, us with how expensive TT beys are and since it's a no-no to swap between the Hasbro and TT parts, I can see why, plus 12 is HORRIBLY light and is useless in competitive WBO play, 13 is light, but not as light.
Hasn't damaged Beys... that you know of. I'm willing to bet that 13 has ruined several people's days because of left spin battles.
Has left spin 12 done any damage?

If left spin 12 does not do damage it would be safe to unban 12 just for left spin and to be extra safe ban 13 on left spin. so the points of either disc have no possible way to dig in to layers.
(Nov. 28, 2018  7:39 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: 13 is nowhere near as sharp as 12 is and hasn't damaged any beys [...]

You are sure about that, mate? My clear yellow eF does not agree.
(Nov. 30, 2018  4:02 PM)MWF Wrote: Has left spin 12 done any damage?

If left spin 12 does not do damage it would be safe to unban 12 just for left spin and to be extra safe ban 13 on left spin. so the points of either disc have no possible way to dig in to layers.

If a right Bey is faster than the left Bey it will impale itself on the spikes
(Dec. 01, 2018  4:50 AM)K1D Wrote:

If a right Bey is faster than the left Bey it will impale itself on the spikes

And that's not getting into Bursts where the 12 Disk will be sent flying and dent/shred something that way
(Dec. 01, 2018  6:46 AM)jordan12120 Wrote: Garmin.com/express - Garmin Express is a software designed by the company to manage and update your Garmin devices from a single place. You can download and install the Garmin Express on your desktop from the link garmin.com/express online.
http://garmincomexpress.com.au

That is off-topic
(Dec. 01, 2018  7:22 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  6:46 AM)jordan12120 Wrote: Garmin.com/express - Garmin Express is a software designed by the company to manage and update your Garmin devices from a single place. You can download and install the Garmin Express on your desktop from the link garmin.com/express online.
http://garmincomexpress.com.au

That is off-topic

Thats a spam/bot account. Should be banned soon.
(Dec. 01, 2018  7:53 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2018  7:22 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: That is off-topic

Thats a spam/bot account. Should be banned soon.

I know, I saw their other posts, but I wanted to see if they would reply
I will be one to say that it absolutely can cause damage, my Z Achilles has a nice little gash from when it came into contact with a 12 disc. But then again, a Knuckle disc broke both my first Victory Valkyrie AND my Dark Deathscyther via Burst Finish, so any part can break any part. Just because a sword is sharper doesn't mean it should remain sheathed. #FREETHE 12

That is exactly why we should unban 12
You guys would have loved the plastics gen.
(Dec. 01, 2018  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You guys would have loved the plastics gen.

Considering me breaking beys in plastic gen, i have broken many.... (if being a menacing 3 year old chucking ur 8 year old brothers beys out of the window counts. Ik, i was a monster and feel like i dont deserve to beyblade. But hey! I was 3...)
#Freethe12
And TT release 12' for breaking more beys
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
(Dec. 01, 2018  7:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You guys would have loved the plastics gen.

Mmm, Specially Gaia Dragoon Movie Version
Gashed my friends zA with 12.