Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
(Oct. 03, 2015  4:16 AM)Sohweilun18 Wrote: When did Singapore got beyblade tournament I went to join can I join

Singapore has only held one tournament many years ago, from what I remember. You should post in the following thread dedicated to Singapore to see if you or someone else in the region could take the initiative to host an event :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Singapor...an-Bladers

This topic is for team tournaments though, which I definitely hope Singapore can do eventually, but for now a simple event should be organised first probably.
I think team tourneys would be a great addition, I sometimes get together with bladers in the area for mock team tournaments
(Jan. 03, 2016  11:38 AM)SnowWolf Wrote: I think team tourneys would be a great addition, I sometimes get together with bladers in the area for mock team tournaments

Cool, in which area do you live ? We currently support a three-member team format, so if you have that many people near you, you should definitely consider hosting a World Beyblade Organization tournament.
good thing i found this i like 2 vs 2 battles ill think of hold a holding a tournament!
I think it should happen because it lead us to improve our teamwork,trust and coordination
And also will be something new
It should be official
We've already held several team events since this thread was created Smile
(Jun. 15, 2016  12:43 AM)Beybl9d3 312 Wrote: definetly teams

As Brad said. We already had some team event and will have more in future

please avoid nacroing old/inactive thread unless have new info or have something important to say