Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
I don't understand why people are so concerned with more prizes for a team format. IF, the whole team tournament system ever come into fruition, it will still be the same prize method as a regular tournament. How the prize is divided within the team should just be discussed within the team itself.
Even for a regular tournament, the host is not obligated to give out prizes; it is there own giving. The host doesn't have to supply prizes for everybody even if there were team tournaments.

If there was team tournaments, wouldn't the person with the most wins among there team get the prize? For example, 4 members; one has 5 wins, another has 6, and so on. The person with the most wins should deserve the prize because they have the most victories.

Also if there was a tie, they would battle each other among the same team; the winner has earned a prize if the host supplied some.

I think tournaments would be awesome, I think someone should test them but what if there are no more than one team in an area; it would not be able to happen.
I did post a possible format a few pages back... Check that out.

Prizes... Nah, just the satisfaction of being the best is enough for me (Leader of Indonesia's former largest, and by far contains the strongest members)...
Do you know how much a trophy costs?

It is seriously a waste of money to have one, plus, the team is made up of multiple members, imagine having to have like, what 10 1st place trophies to give to the team?! Nada.
Now it's becoming SPAM... -.-

A face on the WBO and satisfaction i fine, and heck, a face here is already going a tad further than necessary.
Do you no were I can find any bayblade tournamates in new yours city

Post back

This does not belong here. Go here- http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
I would love to be part of a team and have team tournaments. Trying to get in the Best Team in the city, country could be a good challenge for everyone.

It could be simple. Two teams can have 3 battles (each battle having 5 rounds) between 3 different players of each team. And the team who wins 2 of the 3 battles wins. The team gets points for wins against other teams.
So everyone can work to get their team into the top 10 in the world.
I doubt the WBO will ever start that team tourney thing.. many guys have shared their ideas on this topic... Hope to participate in a team tourney sometime..
Can someone host a bayblade tournamate in Whitestone ny with teams and it is going to be fun because there is rely powerful bladers here and they have4d system bayblades and other takaratomy bayblades so please post back and give me your number so we can chat to get the tournamate started

(Jan. 01, 2013  5:39 PM)Ds Wrote: Can someone host a bayblade tournamate in Whitestone ny with teams and it is going to be fun because there is rely powerful bladers here and they have4d system bayblades and other takaratomy bayblades so please post back and give me your number so we can chat to get the tournamate started
The WBO is fan run so you could host. Somebody is not going to drive far just to host.

Tag team tournaments like in the anime Beyblade Metal masters would sound interesting like a team with 3 members and 2 substitutes would make it awesome and one day we can try for a real official world bey competition in which many bladers come from the different countries and has the competition maybe in Europe/Middle East/Asia
Tag teams would be simpler. I think that after tournaments, hosts should have unofficial tag team tournaments just for fun. It would be a good way to see if it works, and how it would work best. Then, if the committee sees it is successful, they could maybe try fitting it into the rules.
I think it will be a good idea. You could have a better chance of winning. That's my opinion. StupidTongue_out_winkWinkWinkEeeTiredJoyful_2
(Feb. 13, 2013  4:53 AM)alex9005 Wrote: I think it will be a good idea. You could have a better chance of winning. That's my opinion. StupidTongue_out_winkWinkWinkEeeTiredJoyful_2

How on earth would it increase your chances of winning ?
The only reason that would happen , is if you're a carpy blader that join an epic team ...
But someone like Kei, or Hell Kid would almost definitely do better or their own ...
To me, a team tournament seems stupid. Think about it- someone could lose every match and still get first if they're on an awesome team. And how is any region going to get 40 people to consistently come to tournaments?(there would have to be eight teams, and five members on each team since we do best out of five)
No, you don't need five members, you could do teams of three. They would each fight one round then choose two Bladers to fight the next to (if needed). Then only 24 people would be needed. And if the people knew you needed teams of three, it really wouldn't be hard to get all of them. Most teams on here have more than three members.
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:43 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: No, you don't need five members, you could do teams of three. They would each fight one round then choose two Bladers to fight the next to (if needed). Then only 24 people would be needed. And if the people knew you needed teams of three, it really wouldn't be hard to get all of them. Most teams on here have more than three members.

But then you'd need to find eight teams here on the WBO, with at least members in the same country, and then get them all to turn up ...
If even one person drops out, you don't have a tournament.
Yes I do I'm a noob and should feel the wonders of battles
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:54 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:43 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: No, you don't need five members, you could do teams of three. They would each fight one round then choose two Bladers to fight the next to (if needed). Then only 24 people would be needed. And if the people knew you needed teams of three, it really wouldn't be hard to get all of them. Most teams on here have more than three members.

But then you'd need to find eight teams here on the WBO, with at least members in the same country, and then get them all to turn up ...
But big teams could split up and form mini teams.
(Feb. 16, 2013  7:36 PM)Outnumbered Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2013  6:54 PM)Luck Wrote:

But big teams could split up and form mini teams.

Causing rivalry within teams ?
I don't think that'll work ...

Also, doesn't it state in the 'Team' section rules that teams are not taken seriously by the WBO ?
So surely, in the end, it comes down to making the teams up on the day, for the day, which destroys the main point of the idea ...
Well wouldn't this make teams significant? The teams in the tournament could be the members of a certain team. And you could use the same team for different tournaments. And personally, I think it would create a bit of a friendly rivalry.