Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
Great Idea! That Would Be Awesome!
i think yes because most ppl like the idea and most alredy have teams. in fact at my school we do team turnaments every year. were having one wednesday
Actually, I always wanted to Bey-battle with a team, like what they did in Metal Fight Explosoin/Metal Masters.
IMO, there should not be team tournaments. Just too many complications with BeyPoints.
I've been wondering lately, I think team tournaments would be a bad idea. With all the confusion the tournament may go wrong. Especially if team members can't attend and there only one team member. There would be basically 1 team. Especially that most teams have alot of members, and the majority has not even joined a tournament. So if people that are unexperienced have a big team, things would go wrong.
I see that this is still going on... Well, here's my input (again with updates).

Team Bey Points is a swell idea, it keeps everything nice and separate. But I think it would be better to keep it similar to the normal Beypoint system we have here.

Multi-Team
Just have a new format for it...
4-8 Teams, 3 representatives.
Do it Team A(1) vs B(3)
and A(2) vs B(2)
A(3) vs B(1)
then C(1) etc...
The team that advances is the one which wins 2 out of three of their matches.
Matches are 3 rounds, winner is best-of-3.

Inter-Team
Normal Tournament but it is team members only... player's personal beypoints are effected.
Can give a special Gold Face as Team Gold Face [Strongest player in (Team Name) at (Team Inter-Match No. X)]
After they leave a team, the faces are kept...

Other stuff...
Getting Suffixes for Teams wud be kool
Each team starts with 1000 TBP.
Team member has a dedication of 6 months to a team after joining.
Prizes should be satisfaction.
We'll need a plugin for this if we ever do it...
This is a great idea but I feel like there would be some fighting amoung the team members about, who gets what bey, and also the people on the team could torment someone if they made the team lose. Again, I like the idea but we would have to keep our eyes out for hazing.
That sounds like a great idea!Pherhaps there could be a tag team tournement in western mass.There are lot of great bladers exept the wbo dosen't hold a lot of tournements around here.I'm all in for the idea
Here is a solid rule set. Have a two teams of 3, before the battle have each team write down their blader order, (ex, Blader A goes 1st, Blader C goes 2nd and Blader B goes 3rd). Normal rules for the match are played. Here is how the winning team is decided first team to 2 points overall, you get one point by winning your match. Ex, Team 1 has bladers A,B,C and team 2 has blader D,E,F. Blader A beats Blader D now team 1 has 1 point. Blader E beats Blader B now each team has one point. Final round and Blader C beats Blader F, so team 1 wins and moves on. Now lets say the a match is going on and Bladers A and D are battling and they have 3 tied rounds in a row, the match is counted as a tie and the next match is to be played, after all the planned matches are played and the neither team has won, the tied match is to be made up but with this rule set {Any Blader can play this match, if it ends by tie you may switch out bladers. This is a sudden death mode for side that wins the match gets the second point and wins this set in the tournament} All ban lists and other rules for the actual battle still apply.
For the prize have there be 3 prizes, the team shall battle (all at once) and first to win 3 rounds wins the whole match After the first place of the team is crowned then the other two start over and battle to see who gets second place and who gets third. For beypoints keep track of who won/lost their matches use the same system for bey points.
yes to beyblade tornaments I am a bit cofused like do you mean gingka and kyoya vs nile and damorey
or gingka vs nile first
I agree with both Kujikato and drakio. Team tourneys would be cool, but there would be a lot of fighting going on. Also, if team members decided to combine parts to make a top-teir beyblade, there is always the chance they could get mixed up, which could cause even more fighting.

Overall, to make team tourneys a reality, lots of planning and organization will have to be put into this idea. Until then, others can post their suggestions on how to hold one until someone finally comes up with the perfect idea. Grin
Oh they Wold team up before the Tournament. stander rules if a tie a final battle between all the winners

Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

I mean how is it one and one then an other one on one or 2 on 2
Eee
A tag team battle would be too crazy. Uncertain
I mean, just imagine:

Blader A: Ha! My bey was the last one spinning!
Blader C: But your teammate's bey stopped, so we have to do a redo!
Blader B: So what if mine stopped? That's why it's called a tag team battle!!!
Blader D: Yeah!! Redo!

So on, and so forth. So, it would probably be a bad idea unless someone comes up with a precise system that will organize tag team battles well enough so that there is little to no confusion.
i think they should do a tag team one
hey guys is wbo taking our decision in account.
i do think wbo should also held team, tag team, and even battles of 3 and 4 in single stadium.
Hey guys and gals if you're planning on making a team tourney you should put in new york state sometime after the autumn and winter seasons not to sound selfish or rude
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:48 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: A tag team battle would be too crazy. Uncertain
I mean, just imagine:

Blader A: Ha! My bey was the last one spinning!
Blader C: But your teammate's bey stopped, so we have to do a redo!
Blader B: So what if mine stopped? That's why it's called a tag team battle!!!
Blader D: Yeah!! Redo!

So on, and so forth. So, it would probably be a bad idea unless someone comes up with a precise system that will organize tag team battles well enough so that there is little to no confusion.
Thats not how it would work. It would work like this-
Round 1- Team a blader 1 vs. Team b blader 1
Round 2- Team a blader 2 vs. Team b blader 2
Round 3 (if needed)- team a blader 3 vs. Team b blader 3
Or something like that.

Well, I think the prize would be a problem. It would be like this:
Deja Vu, I know, that's why insisted on no tag team battles, just a proper format. Yours is okay, so a bit more detail added, and it's all set to go!
It would be a SERIOUSLY bad idea because:If all members are expected to go to the same place,and one is in Russia while the others are in America,it would be impossible....
(Oct. 27, 2012  10:43 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: It would be a SERIOUSLY bad idea because:If all members are expected to go to the same place,and one is in Russia while the others are in America,it would be impossible....

Then have team mates in your area. But honestly teams really don't matter much right now anyway.
yes the wbo should have team tournament because it can bring people together and work as a team i think this is a very good idea I VOTE YES!!