World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? (/Thread-Do-you-think-the-WBO-should-hold-team-tournaments)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - beycrusher jim - Feb. 04, 2011

Hey I was thinking if the WBO should have a tournament with teams. (With your friends and playing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Leone the lion - Feb. 04, 2011

yes

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BladeStorm - Feb. 04, 2011

In the UK, we will organise unofficial tag-team tournaments in the future. We already have many teams in the Europe forum and have statistics which rank teams in fields such as Highest BP member, Average BP, Wins/Losses ratio, Wins/member, Wins-Losses.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - beycrusher jim - Feb. 04, 2011

I ment in the US.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Mc Frown - Feb. 05, 2011

no

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - beycrusher jim - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 05, 2011  1:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: no
Ok so don't to be and a team with your friends and battle other teams.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Pimpju - Feb. 05, 2011

seconding McFrown.

If you want team battles just do them unofficially, the majority of Teams I've seen have next to no knowledge, so I doubt it's any sort of competitive environment.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Dan - Feb. 05, 2011

When you play like that, more luck than skill is involved so just play with your pals unofficially.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Regi3 - Feb. 05, 2011

yes cause it would be awsome but no cause watta bout prizes. u gotta buy atleast 2x the prizes

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Zepharo - Feb. 05, 2011

(Feb. 04, 2011  11:02 PM)beycrusher jim Wrote: Hey I was thinking if the WBO should have a tournament with teams. (With your friends and playing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).

I can Agree making team tournaments,but theres several problems whit the idea.1st The prizes.2nd making new rules.3rd its less competative.And last of all how would u keep scored whos in first,because u cant use elimination like we normaly do.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - DrigerGtfan1 - Feb. 05, 2011

I think we should have team tornaments because i've wanted to be in a tornament for a while but I don't want to battle my friends. Good Idea. ROFL!!!!!!Wink

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - othellog - Feb. 05, 2011

I think we should have non-team tournaments because it is the skill of one blader that counts. Example, if one of your team member's sucked they would bring you down. Just stick to the normal way of WBO tournaments.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BeybladeStation - Feb. 05, 2011

No. Not at all.
True. Teams can be too strong, too weak, etc.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Akatsuki Blader - Feb. 05, 2011

4 beyblades at once batttling? or two diffrent bladers in diffrent arenas. that will be really cool.
correct me if im wrong.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - BeyLord32 - Feb. 11, 2011

Yes.I think it would be really fun

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Krakowbeyboy - Feb. 11, 2011

That would be really awesome

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Feb. 11, 2011

Could you all elaborate more on your replies, because "yes that'd be awesome" really does not convince anybody.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cye Kinomiya - Feb. 11, 2011

Teams no, but I think tagteam tournaments would be a good idea.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Whatzzer - Feb. 11, 2011

I agree with you Cye,tag-team is a good one,team would need a bigger stadium since many bladers are plying at once

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Pikachu0909 - Feb. 11, 2011

I like the idea aswell. I was planing one in my school.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cye Kinomiya - Feb. 11, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  5:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I agree with you Cye,tag-team is a good one,team would need a bigger stadium since many bladers are plying at once

No, the matches would still be individual matches.

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - dracofrancis - Feb. 12, 2011

what kind of teams?
like in old beyblade? pick 1 player to go against another?
or all at the same time?
i'd love teams like in the old beyblade!
but at the same time that would be a terrible idea

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 11, 2011  6:47 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No, the matches would still be individual matches.

For a moment I really thought you were all asking us to consider battles with more than two Beyblades ...

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Nano - Feb. 12, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:47 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No, the matches would still be individual matches.

For a moment I really thought you were all asking us to consider battles with more than two Beyblades ...

It's really chaotic. Especially when it's 8 at once in the SVS...

RE: Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments? - Cyber Blader - Feb. 13, 2011

Think about how they did in in G-revolution. One member would go against one of the other team members, than the other two bladders would blade. If it a tie, each team would pick a member to blade again.