Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
Hey I was thinking if the WBO should have a tournament with teams. (With your friends and playing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).
yes
In the UK, we will organise unofficial tag-team tournaments in the future. We already have many teams in the Europe forum and have statistics which rank teams in fields such as Highest BP member, Average BP, Wins/Losses ratio, Wins/member, Wins-Losses.
I ment in the US.
(Feb. 05, 2011  1:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: no
Ok so don't to be and a team with your friends and battle other teams.
seconding McFrown.

If you want team battles just do them unofficially, the majority of Teams I've seen have next to no knowledge, so I doubt it's any sort of competitive environment.
When you play like that, more luck than skill is involved so just play with your pals unofficially.
yes cause it would be awsome but no cause watta bout prizes. u gotta buy atleast 2x the prizes
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:02 PM)beycrusher jim Wrote: Hey I was thinking if the WBO should have a tournament with teams. (With your friends and playing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).

I can Agree making team tournaments,but theres several problems whit the idea.1st The prizes.2nd making new rules.3rd its less competative.And last of all how would u keep scored whos in first,because u cant use elimination like we normaly do.
I think we should have team tornaments because i've wanted to be in a tornament for a while but I don't want to battle my friends. Good Idea. ROFL!!!!!!Wink
I think we should have non-team tournaments because it is the skill of one blader that counts. Example, if one of your team member's sucked they would bring you down. Just stick to the normal way of WBO tournaments.
No. Not at all.
True. Teams can be too strong, too weak, etc.
4 beyblades at once batttling? or two diffrent bladers in diffrent arenas. that will be really cool.
correct me if im wrong.
That would be really awesome
Could you all elaborate more on your replies, because "yes that'd be awesome" really does not convince anybody.
Teams no, but I think tagteam tournaments would be a good idea.
I agree with you Cye,tag-team is a good one,team would need a bigger stadium since many bladers are plying at once
(Feb. 11, 2011  5:38 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I agree with you Cye,tag-team is a good one,team would need a bigger stadium since many bladers are plying at once

No, the matches would still be individual matches.
what kind of teams?
like in old beyblade? pick 1 player to go against another?
or all at the same time?
i'd love teams like in the old beyblade!
but at the same time that would be a terrible idea
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:47 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No, the matches would still be individual matches.

For a moment I really thought you were all asking us to consider battles with more than two Beyblades ...
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:47 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No, the matches would still be individual matches.

For a moment I really thought you were all asking us to consider battles with more than two Beyblades ...

It's really chaotic. Especially when it's 8 at once in the SVS...
Think about how they did in in G-revolution. One member would go against one of the other team members, than the other two bladders would blade. If it a tie, each team would pick a member to blade again.