Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
i don't know if we should i would like to be a one man army typed dude.ahaha
it would be better to have teams so that you can sort of bond with your friends, and share the prize.(well,if you could choose who would be on your team)
I think the point of this entire game is to have fun. If team tournaments provide more fun, then don't you agree that it would be a good thing to do every once in a while?
sounds good, but it should be like how it was in original beyblade. Each person has an indivisual battle rather than they all go at the same time.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:41 AM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: sounds good, but it should be like how it was in original beyblade. Each person has an indivisual battle rather than they all go at the same time.

We've gone through this already. Like 10 people suggested the same thing.

This thread reminds me of the Endless 8...
I think there should definitley be team tournaments, it makes it more fun to battle with friends, and makes people want to strive for better teams with better team members, and to overall make their team stronger.
Yes there should be WBO team tournaments.

Not all people fighting in one stadium because that will be crazy, if both team consists of 3, 3 stadiums would be needed. 1 vs 1, each player will have a chance of fighting each and every player of the opposing team. The team with the most wins well...wins.
drybones41 has an excellent idea. I think that would be really cool.
You guys are just reiterating the whole conversation...
yes,tournaments like this should exist but bladers should be able to choose who is on their team
(Feb. 04, 2011  11:02 PM)beycrusher jim Wrote: Hey I was thinking if the WBO should have a tournament with teams. (With your friends and playing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners).

Well first of all we need them to start making tournments At all! Team tournments would be dumb if we cant even have single tournments.
i agree with Cye Kinomiya tag teams would be good
and yes i would like it to be teams because when theres a tournament me and my team want to go and then we end up battling each other and it sux
yes
tag team tounaments would work out fine, but I would say the whole team tournys should have a team limit on the members. all of the teams wins should be averaged up and compared to see who would win. math and beybattles combine in my opinion for this idea
YES!!! TEAM GALAXY WINGS WILL CRUSH ALL!!! Is this some kind of protest so Kai-V or someone can see it and make this come true?
well.... i guess that would be cool but it would have to be like if you win your team goes to the next round if you lose then you can still count on the rest of your team members or you lose then the next member of your team has to beat your opponent and you can only have one beyblade
yes there should be team tournaments as the one player gets out other can lead the team to victory
That's not how it would work, and that's what we want to avoid.
Yes. Team tourneys would give purpose to teams outside of trading/training.
yeah i think that we should have team tournaments so, ya know, to test team blading skills.
My answer is Maybe.
It might be fun, but multi-player battles are too hard to handle.
And, we will be using the WSS for that (Not so many Bladers has it.).
Hmm.....here's what I think:
*For official WBO tournaments? No. For one, the competition could get pretty...intense. Then you get into weak links and 'bragging rights' and eventually it may become a rivalry thing. Now, beyblades wouldn't be fun if everyone hated each other, now would it?
*For your own tourney on your own free time? Sounds cool. Challenge a team whose in your area and play for fun. Have some team contests, some battle royal's, ect., ect. As long as the competition doesn't get to intense, team play could be not only enticing, but fun.
I think we should get tounament teams but how are we going to get who in what team.